• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

Pick another team! Claim you're #1 Jacoby fan and root for the Ravens!!

jacoby.gif

According to Schefter, Claymaker is out for a month.

*checks schedule*

If Hayward gets back on the field, I think we'll be ok even with a crappier pass rush.

Hunter S.

So Gata, you did not reply to me whether or not you want to do an avatar bet for the Jags-Broncos game? Do not be a pussy it is your city.

13-3 staring us in the face

how many elite 3 and outs do you think we'll see tonight?
how many 3rd and 20's will the falcons d give up?
how many trips to the redzone will end in 3 points or a 4th and 1 turn over on downs?

GET HYPED

Talon

13-3 staring us in the face

how many elite 3 and outs do you think we'll see tonight?
how many 3rd and 20's will the falcons d give up?
how many trips to the redzone will end in 3 points or a 4th and 1 turn over on downs?
how many times will Talon say, "Field goals within the 5 yard line gave me cancer."

GET HYPED

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
While were still on the Gordon Speculation just saw a post that said on sirius nfl radio they were saying if The deal goes down it could be Gordon for #2,#4 and rb Kendall Hunter.. ..... So take that for what's it worth

Hell yeah Gata.

Man if Trent was worth a 1st rd pick then Hunter is worth at least 2 of them.

Drakeon

While were still on the Gordon Speculation just saw a post that said on sirius nfl radio they were saying if The deal goes down it could be Gordon for #2,#4 and rb Kendall Hunter.. ..... So take that for what's it worth

Hell yeah Gata.

Eh, we have Hutner and Lamichael James, so I'm fine with losing Hunter for Gordon. Although a #2, a #4 and Hunter seems like a lot...

We'd have to figure out who to keep WR wise if we somehow ended up with him though. Boldin, Crabtree, Gordon, Manningham is studly, but we cant afford that for long.

eznark

Banned
Great news on Matthews. He was slowed by the hammy, hopefully a month off will heal that for a run in the playoffs.

squicken

Seachickens fans very salty today! Calm down guys, it was just one loss!

It's more than that. They thought with a supposedly top defense, good run game, and good not great QB they could Flacco their way to a SB. But they just learned that 2012 was an aberration and the league again belongs to the teams with the top QBs

NOLA, GB, DEN, IND. Whoever is healthy and gets turnover luck wins the SB

cdyhybrid

It's more than that. They thought with a supposedly top defense, good run game, and good not great QB they could Flacco their way to a SB. But they just learned that 2012 was an aberration and the league again belongs to the teams with the top QBs

NOLA, GB, DEN, IND. Whoever is healthy and gets turnover luck wins the SB

This is really poor trolling even by your standards. One off game on the road against one of the best teams in the league and you're calling off the season.

squicken

This is really poor trolling even by your standards. One off game on the road against one of the best teams in the league and you're calling off the season.

Of course not. Just like it isn't over for the Chiefs. People think it is SB or bust. You guys will probably grab home field and maybe even win a game before Brees or Rodgers beats you. No shame in that. The league is just set up for teams that have those kind of guys. It's still a good season for you

cdyhybrid

Of course not. Just like it isn't over for the Chiefs. People think it is SB or bust. You guys will probably grab home field and maybe even win a game before Brees or Rodgers beats you. No shame in that. The league is just set up for teams that have those kind of guys. It's still a good season for you

Yeah, Brees and Rodgers have had great success in Seattle in the playoffs. Just like Luck has had in the playoffs period.

Talon

I'm more impressed by Luck every time I see him. Impressed by the zip he delivers on that really tight release.

He's got Big Ben's size, but he's more athletic. He's also uglier, so he doesn't have to fear the pussy.

AGod is no doubt the best QB in the league, but Luck is a straight-up stud. Only thing I'd say is that I don't think Pagano is great shakes.

I know it's been said ten million times, but it's unfair for the Colts to go straight from Peyton, in the discussion of best pocket passer of all time, right to the prototypical QB for this generation of the game, where a premium is placed on keeping plays alive and slinging it downfield.

Steve Smith complains about the refs

"To be honest, I make enough money where if Roger [Goodell] wants to fine me, he can," Smith said Monday. "I really think that referee probably was the sorriest referee I have ever met."
"No. 64, he was garbage," Smith said. "There is a lot of things I would let him hold, but nothing valuable."

The NFL typically fines players and coaches for being critical of officials, so Smith understood his comments might come with consequences. His references to Ferrell came up when discussing a play in which he felt the Arizona defender interfered by grabbing his jersey.

"No. 64 told me on my route, I felt like I got held where he had the back of my jersey," Smith said. "[The defender] used that to slingshot his way through and bat the ball down.

"[Ferrell] said he grabbed my jersey. He saw it, but he didn't think it was enough to change the course of the route. I've only been playing football for a little bit. Just picked it up. I said, 'OK.'"

Smith said in years past, he would have "went off" in that situation. He said Ferrell continued to explain the play to him repeatedly during the game.

"One time we were on defense and he was standing on the sideline and he decided to continue the conversation I never started," Smith said. "I said, 'OK.' It was pretty interesting.

Ref didn't make you drop the ball tho, eh Steve?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kinda bummed, I wanted to see Clay Matthews when I went to Green Bay.

But this may help the Browns shock the world and win the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom