• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caja 117

I've noticed that Brady has missed some guys open quick, and had the pressure right on him, as they have run so much PA this year.
They are using soo much PA because the lack of confidence on the WR (or Brady for the haters) they are runing the ball a lot too to set up the PA and try to deceive the defense and give some separation to the receivers.

Clowney Sweepstakes Update
PX9ijD8.jpg

3 NFC South and 4 NFC East teams in the top ten

jman2050

squicken

So who is the 6th seed in the AFC? Someone out of the AFCN? I don't trust the Titans, Chargers, Texans or Dolphins to be better than 8-8. Seems BAL or CIN could stumble to 9-7 and still grab it. Maybe CLE but they would have to clean up in the rest of the head to head games

Dragon

Banned
The Steelers have a black head coach, have had black quarterbacks, and we usually employ black receivers.

The Pats do none of these and can't accuse anyone else of being racist.

Look at how they handled Santonio vs. Big Ben.

I know racist, the Red Sox were hugely racist, just ask Ellis Burks!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So who is the 6th seed in the AFC? Someone out of the AFCN? I don't trust the Titans, Chargers, Texans or Dolphins to be better than 8-8. Seems BAL or CIN could stumble to 9-7 and still grab it. Maybe CLE but they would have to clean up in the rest of the head to head games

The Jets!

no not really.

Ryan Tannehill
Passer rating: 86.1
QBR: 39.7
Briefly: Tannehill and the Miami Dolphins' pass protection collapsed in the fourth quarter of a close game against the Ravens. He completed just three of his final 11 passes and took four sacks in the fourth quarter. Overall, Tannehill took five sacks when the Ravens sent four or fewer pass-rushers.

So pathetic...if only we could just fire the oline and replace them with blow up dolls

We are actually 6th right now....but yeah I see us collapsing for the rest of the way.

dolphins

Going to Baltimore to see the Packers next week. Any advice on how not to get stabbed?

Blarry, I'd offer to meet up with you but I'm already depressed enough.

Colasante

In order of likelihood, I'd say Ravens, Dolphins, Texans, Titans, Chargers, Browns. Titans would have had a great shot at it had Locker stayed healthy.

squicken

We are actually 6th right now....but yeah I see us collapsing for the rest of the way.

It's just really hard to be consistent on offense when the running game and pass protection are so spotty. It will also start effecting Tanny as the year goes on. It happens to every single one if they stop trusting their protection

e: Cola agree about TEN. Loss of Locker, as crazy it sounds, really hurts their season. Fitzmagic isn't even a good backup at this point

It's just really hard to be consistent on offense when the running game and pass protection are so spotty. It will also start effecting Tanny as the year goes on. It happens to every single one if they stop trusting their protection

e: Cola agree about TEN. Loss of Locker, as crazy it sounds, really hurts their season. Fitzmagic isn't even a good backup at this point

I don't think he'll stay healthy long enough for it to matter, they are giving up a sack almost every 8th pass attempt.

Got a Best Buy gift card as a birthday present, Wonderful 101 or Zelda WW HD?

WW HD

edit:

Adam Schefter mentioned on NFL Insiders that the Browns and 49ers have discussed a trade for Josh Gordon.

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Greg

Adam Schefter mentioned on NFL Insiders that the Browns and 49ers have discussed a trade for Josh Gordon.

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
Gordon for Kap

Talon

Going to Baltimore to see the Packers next week. Any advice on how not to get stabbed?

Blarry, I'd offer to meet up with you but I'm already depressed enough.
Go out in Fell's Point - or Federal Hill (brochacho central).

You need to go to the Cross Street Market and get your fried shellfish on.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Trading Gordon is 100 percent confirming they are tanking. The offense is nothing without him.

I don't see the point of trading him unless unless we're getting back a ransom.

He has the potential to be a #1, why trade him and hope to find another #1?

Tom Penny

2nd and 16, how is that a shit decision? Escobar was open. This isn't college, in the NFL that is open. More than anything else, it was a bad throw. The decision was not shit, based on the circumstances of the game.

Also you want to talk about that sack? The horsecollar that was not called. That one?

So open that if Romo had a bionic arm he wouldn't have got the pass through. Cool story mang.

squicken

We'll win three in a row and then trade our best receiver! Cameron is next!

[IG]http://i.minus.com/iGuNc5CmDnddZ.gif[/IMG]

The Colts are fortunate that Luck can clean up so many front office mistakes. Maybe the Browns feel the season is lost with Weeden?

eznark

Banned
What the fuck:

Jason Wilde @jasonjwilde
McCarthy on Matthews: "He's actually at an appointment. All the information's not in yet. I'm hopeful it's not season ending."

What kind of sand filled twat is Matthews that he would miss the season over a broken thumb? Wrap a club you fucking bitch.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
42% of all the points scored against the Texans have come as a direct result of the QB or special teams... and special teams has only given up one TD.

that would be funny, if it weren't so sad. Defense is only giving up an average of 17 points a game.

Carolina Panthers ‏@Panthers 1h
Rivera says this season has been frustrating and the team is better than 1-3, “but you are what your record says you are.”

Carolina Panthers ‏@Panthers 1h
Rivera: “We’re a young football team in some respects, but in other ways we should have arrived by now. We need to fix these mistakes.”

In other words, different year same shit.

This is pretty funny though
cambutt.gif

squicken

@RapSheet: Browns aren't shopping their stars. But they have talked to teams about Josh Gordon, including #49ers.

Schefter just said the deal is probably unlikely to happen anyways.

However it goes, we'll be here for you, with cold milk from a paper/plastic carton

Tamanon

Banned
@RapSheet: Browns aren't shopping their stars. But they have talked to teams about Josh Gordon, including #49ers.

However it goes, we'll be here for you, with cold milk from a paper/plastic carton

Wait... They aren't shopping their stars, but they're shopping Josh Gordon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom