• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Yeah im sweating my ass off here. sweating out all those toxins and burning all the chub. Its like 60 outside and even with the AC inside feels like 110
For most things it probably is worse to be a woman, but one of their big advantages is they never have to move heavy furniture.

I am really dreading it if we ever find a decent house and move into it. I would pay some movers but I am so cheap that it would hurt me to pay for something that me and 3 of my friends could do in less than a day.

Milchjon

Oh ye olde and sometimes wise men of NFL GAF, did any of you notice a noticeable increase in body hair through their twenties?

Because I just noticed I now have a line of hair connecting my chest and belly hair, when a few years ago I wasn't overly hairy at all. Not sure I can handle all this manliness.

To the shavemobile!

bionic77

Oh ye olde and sometimes wise men of NFL GAF, did any of you notice a noticeable increase in body hair through their twenties?

Because I just noticed I now have a line of hair connecting my chest and belly hair, when a few years ago I wasn't overly hairy at all. Not sure I can handle all this manliness.

To the shavemobile!
As I got older I had less hair on my head and more on my body. Now I have hair growing in my ears that I have to trim.

jakncoke

Banned
For most things it probably is worse to be a woman, but one of their big advantages is they never have to move heavy furniture.

I am really dreading it if we ever find a decent house and move into it. I would pay some movers but I am so cheap that it would hurt me to pay for something that me and 3 of my friends could do in less than a day.

I just slid a heavy ass entertainment stand down the steps and across the pavement(well actually at like 9:15) Im sure my neighbors LOVED that haha. Im leaving a futon frame here. But fuck me whats a futon cushing made of, never would of imagined those things to be heavy

Patriots signed former Colts WR Austin Collie. I don't know why they did, but he was good when healthy in the past.

When did that happen?

Lunchbox

Banned
As I got older I had less hair on my head and more on my body. Now I have hair growing in my ears that I have to trim.
I got assigned 2 new clients today. one is a welfare and retirement plan 5500 for the company's employees. it reminded me of you. all these poor old people with estimated age of death at 65 with a fixed amount set for them, ruined my morning.

the other is a waste remover corp. in New Jersey and their business is booming

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Collie shouldn't be playing football. Some guys are just injury prone. I don't know if it's a genetic thing, or what, but the Pats now have three glass guys.

The Dolphins are the most popular team in Florida, according to a recent poll. Meanwhile the Jags aren't even the third most popular team.

It's sad times for the Jaguars when it comes to Florida's favorite NFL team. The Dolphins lead the way at 21% followed by the Bucs at 15%, and the Patriots at 7%. The Jags can only manage a tie for 4th at 6% with the Packers and Cowboys, followed by the Giants at 5%, Falcons at 4%, and Jets at 3%. When we polled Florida in 2011 the Jaguars had 14% support.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2013/10/florida-miscellany.html

jakncoke

Banned
About to leave(stupid driving 3 hours thing) But if my activity drops its not because I died its because my parents router hates my computer. My last computer couldnt connect throughless and my current laptop is wireless only. So its up in the air. FUCK YOU OHIO, FUCK YOU CLEVELAND, FUCK ALL OF EVERYTHING YOU PEOPLE STAND AND BELIEVE IT. PEACE!

bionic77

I got assigned 2 new clients today. one is a welfare and retirement plan 5500 for the company's employees. it reminded me of you. all these poor old people with estimated age of death at 65 with a fixed amount set for them, ruined my morning.

the other is a waste remover corp. in New Jersey and their business is booming
photo_zpsf49d20fa.jpg

Some of us can afford the finer things in life without our Daddy paying for them.

And we don't need to post every time we buy something to overcompensate for a small penis or to hide the fact that we are a Pats fan living in the demilitarized zone otherwise known as Detroit.

Now go fuck yourself while I do some work.

Milchjon

About to leave(stupid driving 3 hours thing) But if my activity drops its not because I died its because my parents router hates my computer. My last computer couldnt connect throughless and my current laptop is wireless only. So its up in the air. FUCK YOU OHIO, FUCK YOU CLEVELAND, FUCK ALL OF EVERYTHING YOU PEOPLE STAND AND BELIEVE IT. PEACE!

You'll probably crash into a tree 20 miles down the road and won't be able to pay for the towing.

stuckinohio.jpg

Greg

O-H

good luck

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Be safe. Dunk on Greg on your way out!

Eleuin

Be glad you got out of that shit hole.

photo_zpsf49d20fa.jpg

Some of us can afford the finer things in life without our Daddy paying for them.

And we don't need to post every time we buy something to overcompensate for a small penis or to hide the fact that we are a Pats fan living in the demilitarized zone otherwise known as Detroit.

That's all you carry?!

Lunchbox

Banned
photo_zpsf49d20fa.jpg

300 bucks bro, did the monthly paycheck come in. in what third world state does people still carry paper when there's plastic

maybe you can buy these shades on my desk if you save up

cajunator

Banned
Do I suggest that I go and think about how horrible the Steelers are instead?

Whenever I get one I always try to hold onto it. Not sure why. With $2 I could buy a condo in Detroit, have a street named after me, and still have enough left over to buy groceries for the week.

Lol this is actually almost true

cajunator

Banned
The only thing that matters is if you can afford to go to football games. fuck everything else.
Life is about friends and football, and sometimes anime figurines.

bionic77

That's all you carry?!
I honestly don't use much cash. I was trying to make a point to that stupid goober from Detroit that I was using a Macbook Air (he worships Apple) and that I had a Gucci wallet.

Apparently they don't carry those products in Detroit so it went over his tiny head...

Milchjon

I honestly don't use much cash. I was trying to make a point to that stupid goober from Detroit that I was using a Macbook Air (he worships Apple) and that I had a Gucci wallet.

Apparently they don't carry those products in Detroit so it won't over his tiny head...

You guys are so alike.

bionic77

You guys are so alike.
Nothing could be further from the truth.

I live in Pennsylvania, a state that is not far from 1st world status. He lives in Michigan, a shitty state whose living conditions fall somewhere between Mexico and Somalia.

I also don't live off of my daddy. I support my wife, myself and my two kids. And I don't feel the need to brag or post pictures anytime my wife buys one of the brands that makes Lunchbox wet*!

* Truthfully I usually don't buy much flashy shit like jewelry or $200 shoes. Only my wife, her spoiled friends and bitches like Lunchbox make a habit of that. At least as much as daddy and the husbands will allow for it!

cajunator

Banned

Apparently they don't carry those products in Detroit so it went over his tiny head...

What do you need a gucci wallet for? What do you need gucci anything for? Or why would you want it? Unless gucci stuff or any name brand lasts longer durability wise, whats the point? For a name on the item? Im askin a serious question here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom