• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
You guys are so alike.
no

I don't use an Air, I have a MacBook pro. air is for people who buy the 5c
I use Giorgio not ghettogucci
I don't drive a Camry like him, my cars made in your homeland
the Long Island sound is my backyard instead of a farm in Pennsylvania
my team is 4-0 not 0-4

we are worlds apart

bionic77

What do you need a gucci wallet for? What do you need gucci anything for? Or why would you want it? Unless gucci stuff or any name brand lasts longer durability wise, whats the point? For a name on the item? Im askin a serious question here.
I like the way it looks.

no

I don't use an Air, I have a MacBook pro. air is for people who buy the 5c
I use Giorgio not ghettogucci
I don't drive a Camry like him, my cars made in your homeland
the Long Island sound is my backyard instead of a farm in Pennsylvania
my team is 4-0 not 0-4

we are worlds apart
Damn the schools in Detroit are horrendous. My kid are only 2 and I think they have a better sense of geography.

I am also not going to get dragged into this contest of who is the bigger douche!

Greg

d8WPKui.jpg

bionic77

I totally don't get this new Buckethead. Guess I'm not hip enough.
He is just being realistic.

He knows that it will be a close game against the Lions and with Fraudgers as his qb that is a guaranteed L. I mean they just lost to the Bungles who couldn't even score a TD against the Browns (who are now the best team in our division).

Give him some space.

cajunator

Banned
I like the way it looks.

I guess fair enough. I spend most of my extra money on anime stuff which is pretty much the extent that I care to spend on extra things. Im happy to wear hand me downs or cheap stuff from upscale resale and my wallet is probably from Walmart.
Just as long as I can afford squee things. Then life is good.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'd take a photo but you heathens would just rag on me for my coloured money and the bagged milk laying around.

bionic77

The douchery.

Every time Lunchbox posts a picture of the cheapest model of some name brand, it's pure funny.
He reminds me of my hot aunt (though she is getting up there and won't be hot for much longer), except she posts really expensive shit on her facebook feed like Birken bags, Chanel watches, Maserati car for her anniversary present, etc. And her friends in DC are even richer.

The only difference is she is really balling while Lunchbox is just pretending.

Milchjon

He reminds me of my hot aunt (though she is getting up there and won't be hot for much longer), except she posts really expensive shit on her facebook feed like Birken bags, Chanel watches, Maserati car for her anniversary present, etc. And her friends in DC are even richer.

The only difference is she is really balling while Lunchbox is just pretending.

Not only are you promoting incest here, you're also an uncultured swine. It's "Birkin"!

cashman

Banned
I loved when Lunchbox posted that 500 dollar lunch bill, and it just turned out to be a group meal between 16 people lulz.

BigAT

I loved when Lunchbox posted that 500 dollar lunch bill, and it just turned out to be a group meal between 16 people lulz.

I love that Lunchbox doesn't have enough friends to fill out a fantasy football league. Suddenly the amount of time spent attempting to become an internet persona makes more sense.

jbug617

Banned
AFC Awards for the Month

Offense- Peyton Manning
Defense- Justin Houston
Special Teams- Trindon Holliday

NFC Awards for the Month

Offense- Jimmy Graham
Defense- Richard Sherman
Special Teams- Cordarrelle Patterson

Offensive Rookie of the month- Deandre Hopkins
Defensive Rookie of the month- Kiko Alonso

I guess that's why Ferrari is going out of business.

You're equating a company making bad business decisions with wealthy individuals choosing not to discuss finances in public?

By all means, keep posting pictures of your wallet. :p

jbug617 said:
AFC Awards for the Month

Defense- Justin Houston

Beast mode, and a big reason we're 4-0.

Milchjon

You're equating a company making bad business decisions with wealthy individuals choosing not to discuss finances in public?

By all means, keep posting pictures of your wallet. :p

Huh?

He's saying there's good money to be made off rich individuals trying to show off their wealth.

Not all rich people are the same, btw. There are enough actual billionaires doing their best to show off how rich they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom