• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

AFC Awards for the Month

Offense- Peyton Manning
Defense- Justin Houston
Special Teams- Trindon Holliday

NFC Awards for the Month

Offense- Jimmy Graham
Defense- Richard Sherman
Special Teams- Cordarrelle Patterson

Offensive Rookie of the month- Deandre Hopkins
Defensive Rookie of the month- Kiko Alonso

Would anyone take Justin Houston's month over JJ Watt's?

Corey Webster is not practicing again today.
Aaron Ross is not practicing again today.
Jayron Hosely is no practicing again today.

If none of those three are able to practice or play, the Giants will be starting Prince Amukamara, Trumaine McBride with Terrell Thomas as the Nickel with no reserve corners.

The Giants will likely need to activate Charles James from the practice squad as a reserve CB and he's primarily a kick returner.

Fun!

In better news - JPP, Herzlich, and Shaun Rogers were all practicing.

Lunchbox

Banned
He reminds me of my hot aunt (though she is getting up there and won't be hot for much longer), except she posts really expensive shit on her facebook feed like Birken bags, Chanel watches, Maserati car for her anniversary present, etc. And her friends in DC are even richer.

ill admit i couldnt get a maserati last year since money was tight :(

i mean i had to settle for my 328i after my trip to Switzerland and Dubai in January. cool sunset in the Abu Dhabi desert you should check out when you get there -

iNzImcs.png
5l6G71w.png

and then learning to play cricket in colombo srilanka. cool sunrise i caught while flying over nepal too. the mountains in bhutan are really pretty in the spring when you are on top -

cfp6w2s.jpg
BWrhpto.png
lY93wVh.png

so i couldnt really go for a maserati after that, so i got my regular beemer and a Retina i7 Macbook with the pocket change left over in the spring

qQW7ocQ.png

and a kawasaki ninja for the weekends

vUPSAhM.jpg

Huh?

He's saying there's good money to be made off rich individuals trying to show off their wealth.

Not all rich people are the same, btw. There are enough actual billionaires doing their best to show off how rich they are.

Ah, well that is true.

The three wealthiest people I know (all easily top 1%ers) buy whatever they want but don't flaunt it or discuss money with anyone. They aren't caught in the endless hamster wheel race of sports cars and designer handbags. Those folks are certainly out there, but I find it's usually their unappreciative kids who are more likely to brag and act like fools.

At the end of the day, wealth is all relative to your personal lifestyle. I could easily afford fancier things than I purchase, but I'm uninterested in them and they wouldn't provide me any happiness. I feel incredibly fortunate to never have to stress about paying bills, owning a nice home in a pleasant neighborhood, traveling around the world, and saving aggressively so I can fully retire at 45 years old.

Those goals wouldn't be realistic if I was splashing cash on designer wallets. I'm not that wealthy. But having grown up in a poorer country and much humbler background, I feel insanely blessed.

Ummm, go Chefs!!!

Kiko is the borderline mentally-challenged linebacker we Bills fans deserve

Lunchbox reminds me of this one hopelessly sexually frustrated virgin from high school. He could buy anything he wanted but he couldn't buy having girls like him.

/random post from 16 year old, 135 pound unappreciative kid bragging and acting like a fool

The three wealthiest people I know (all easily top 1%ers) buy whatever they want but don't flaunt it or discuss money with anyone. They aren't caught in the endless hamster wheel race of sports cars and designer handbags. Those folks are certainly out there, but I find it's usually their unappreciative kids who are more likely to brag and act like fools.

Yep.

cajunator

Banned
ill admit i couldnt get a maserati last year since money was tight :(

i mean i had to settle for my 328i after my trip to Switzerland and Dubai in January. cool sunset in the Abu Dhabi desert you should check out when you get there -

iNzImcs.png
5l6G71w.png

and then learning to play cricket in colombo srilanka. cool sunrise i caught while flying over nepal too. the mountains in bhutan are really pretty in the spring when you are on top -

cfp6w2s.jpg
BWrhpto.png
lY93wVh.png

so i couldnt really go for a maserati after that, so i got my regular beemer and a Retina i7 Macbook with the pocket change left over in the spring

qQW7ocQ.png

and a kawasaki ninja for the weekends

vUPSAhM.jpg

Man, all this and you dont even have a Benelli Tornado Tre?

Talon

What kind of weirdo plays cricket?

Hold me, guys. I think I'm going to buy a Wii U...just for Super Mario 3D World.

Striker

Corey Webster is not practicing again today.
Aaron Ross is not practicing again today.
Jayron Hosely is no practicing again today.

If none of those three are able to practice or play, the Giants will be starting Prince Amukamara, Trumaine McBride with Terrell Thomas as the Nickel with no reserve corners.

The Giants will likely need to activate Charles James from the practice squad as a reserve CB and he's primarily a kick returner.
Wonderful. Hill is back, so Safety depth is bit better. Either way, won't matter if the pass rush is non existent again.

Godslay

Banned
Why would anyone take J.J. Watt over Houston?

Houston: 7.5 sacks, 3 passes deflected, 19 tackles, 1 forced fumble, 2 fumbles recovered.

Watt: 3.5 sacks, 3 passes deflected, 25 tackles.

All of those sacks, the forced fumble, and passes defended came against Philly and the Jags. Meanwhile JJ has had to play actual functional offensive lines, not to mention actual mobile QBs. Not saying he's bad, but he's not in JJ's echelon just yet. He did have a good month though.

Lunchbox

Banned
Jesus Christ kid, do a push-up. And stop getting your hair cut at the mall.
google what a lean muscle mass is freeman. that body has hiked 2 mountains in bhutan, came 4th in a triathlon in Colombo beating out 13 natives, can run 90 minutes non stop box to box in central midfield and is the envy of every foreign dtf

enjoy your 10$ a month at cardio express while eating Burger King to get "bulk," when we are both 40 only one of us will be without diabetes, high blood pressure, a weak liver and a walking Ben roethlisburger.

plus my M series bucket seats have 160lb seating limits

bionic77

For the weekends? Come on, it's for all the time the Beemer's back at the dealer.
:lol

So true.

German cars since the 90s are unreliable pieces of shit. They usually look nice and an Audi or BMW drives amazingly nice, but just don't expect the car to always work after you have owned it for 4 or more years.

Did somebody say "hot aunt"?

tumblr_m5bgx8Iaf01r334wco1_250.gif
Buyer beware.

Trophy wives are more trouble than they are worth. Even though my uncle is pretty rich I still feel bad for him at times. His wife doesn't work and has literally never cooked a single thing for him or his kids. She is more spoiled than Lunchbox. I think she is stronger too...

google what a lean muscle mass is freeman. that body has hiked 2 mountains in bhutan, came 4th in a triathlon in Colombo beating out 13 natives, can run 90 minutes non stop box to box in central midfield and is the envy of every foreign dtf

enjoy your 10$ a month at cardio express while eating Burger King to get "bulk," when we are both 40 only one of us will be without diabetes, high blood pressure, a weak liver and a walking Ben roethlisburger.

Perhaps spend some money on an English tutor.

All of those sacks, the forced fumble, and passes defended came against Philly and the Jags. Meanwhile JJ has had to play actual functional offensive lines, not to mention actual mobile QBs. Not saying he's bad, but he's not in JJ's echelon just yet. He did have a good month though.

It's a monthly award, not Defensive Player of the Year. You face whatever team the schedule says you face. Houston played better this month than J.J. did.

Don't worry, you won't be pushing that envelope anytime soon.

Godslay

Banned

So basically you are telling us that you've never felt the touch of a woman.

I can picture it now, post-apocalyptic downtown Detroit street, Lunchbox is geared up in Armani International cargo shorts, with Ray-Bans, and a silk Dragon Ball Z shirt, rolling in the BMW. He pulls up to a stop light, and a car full of Asian girls are stopped at the light.

He rolls down his dark tinted windows, revealing not only his face but his European 12 year old girl physique visible through his unbuttoned silk shirt. They all jump out of their shitty Civic and into his BMW, he takes them back to his manor (where he takes care of his dad), and proceeds to make sweet love to all of them. Afterwards he kicks them out of his manor, fires up Neogaf, and tells us all of his conquests. Just another day.

It's a monthly award, not Defensive Player of the Year. You face whatever team the schedule says you face. Houston played better this month than J.J. did.

I'm aware, still have to weigh the stats in the light of the competition.

I can picture it now, post-apocalyptic downtown Detroit street, Lunchbox is geared up in Armani International cargo shorts, with Ray-Bans, and a silk Dragon Ball Z shirt, rolling in the BMW. He pulls up to a stop light, and a car full of Asian girls are stopped at the light.

He rolls down his dark tinted windows, revealing not only his face but his European 12 year old girl physique visible through his unbuttoned silk shirt. They all jump out of their shitty Civic and into his BMW, he takes them back to his manor (where he takes care of his dad), and proceeds to make sweet love to all of them. Afterwards he kicks them out of his manor, fires up Neogaf, and tells us all of his conquests. Just another day.

c22PuXZ.jpg

I'm aware, still have to weigh the stats in the light of the competition.

C'mon now, stop joking around...

...No self-respecting Asian person would live in Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom