• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

I don't know who to root for tonight. Both Bills and Browns GAF are cool. Guess maybe the poos b/c they can keep the Ravens and Steelers out of the playoffs

Colasante

Seems like Josh Freeman's most likely destination might be the Oakland Raiders. Makes sense as a (theoretically) high upside backup to Terrelle Pryor; certainly a considerable upgrade over Matt Flynn, Matt McGloin, and Tyler Wilson.

rando14

Seems like Josh Freeman's most likely destination might be the Oakland Raiders. Makes sense as a (theoretically) high upside backup to Terrelle Pryor; certainly a considerable upgrade over Matt Flynn, Matt McGloin, and Tyler Wilson.

What about Arizona or Jax?

Godslay

Banned
To be fair Peyton's arm was a big noodle the first few weeks and it's still not the best now.

First couple of weeks it wasn't great. Now...

i46luNX0hVSCa.gif

Pimpwerx

Man. I must be really desperate for football. I can't believe I'm actively watching a Buffs-Clowns games. Then again, there's really nothing else on right now except wrasslin...TNA wrasslin. PEACE.

squicken

I make dinner and 5 minutes in I miss the Browns drop a TD and the Bills score off a bad INT call? Lots of Browns right there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom