• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

Hopefully it'll be smooth by the time I finish the SP stuff. The game is long, I've played for over 40 hours and I still have about 10 missions to go. Did you spend much time screwing around or did you stick to the missions mostly?

Both, but mostly missions.

I think I have spent about 40 hours too, finished to story and have about 77%. Still some small blank spots on the map.

I told yall all about Mike Wallace. But you decided to go in blind with your dicks in your hands. Look at ya now.
Yeah he was disappointing yesterday. Team's still 3-1 though, too early to jump to conclusions.

Both, but mostly missions.

I think I have spent about 40 hours too, finished to story and have about 77%. Still some small blank spots on the map.
If only I could stay focused. I'll play a few missions and then get distracted flying as high as possible to skydive onto a random building for the twentieth time, haha.

jbug617

Banned
Wilfork already had his surgery.

BVgWv5KIgAARxT2.jpg

Tom Penny

In games not against Denver, the Raiders and Ravens have given up an average of 18 and 12.7 points per game, respectively. Against Denver, they gave up 37 and 49 points, respectively. If not for the game against Denver, the Ravens would be number 4 in scoring defense and the Raiders would be number 11.

Denver will put up points of anyone regardless but it's funny using teams that played the Jags and Browns in the 1st two weeks. They combined for 27 points in 4 games...

squicken

That's what mayock said during the broadcast. After the cowboys beating they had a players only meeting.... Apparently!

lulz. Local media never reported it, and I guess I missed him saying it. Not much they can talk about. The defense can be better but the offense is going to be bad b/c the line is crap and Bradford's not the kind of guy who can overcome that

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
Not intended to stir emotions, but I know it will...Alex Smith has more yards passing (957-856) and rushing (151-140) than Colin Kaepernick.

ballin'

eznark

Banned
lulz. Local media never reported it, and I guess I missed him saying it. Not much they can talk about. The defense can be better but the offense is going to be bad b/c the line is crap and Bradford's not the kind of guy who can overcome that

ballin'

Imagine Kaep's numbers if he hadn't played the trash ass Packers secondary?!

harSon

Banned
I told yall all about Mike Wallace. But you decided to go in blind with your dicks in your hands. Look at ya now.

That deep pass where the ball went through his hands was a snap shot of his season last year. Dude's a one trick pony, only now he's phoned it in.

Tom Penny

Wilfork will probably never be the same. He is just an enormous dude. He was bound for a bad injury eventually. Teams are definitely going to test them in the run game now. Luckily there aren't a ton of teams that will commit to running a whole game.

Milchjon

Football players tend to recover and get back on the field faster than other sports, right? Didnt' Suggs come back in like 8 or 9 months?

There is at least one study about Achilles injuries focused purely on NFL players.

Only two thirds made it back at all, after an average of 11 months, and with significantly reduced impact.

I don't dare thinking about what it'll be like for a 325+ lbs Nose Tackle at 32.

ballin'

Yeah but who has more wins? I rest incase

Spinluck

It's terrible. I think I managed to make a character (who knows if it survived Social Club being down). Then spent about an hour stuck in various lobbies and loading screens.

My PS3 locked up twice, I couldn't even hit the power to turn it off. Had to do the absolute no no and unplug it.

My character got deleted twice, and once I got it to work and got him saved. It froze.

Spinluck

What is it with you Steelers fans, seriously?

Compared to the real world Steelers, GAF Steelers fans are the nicest group of people you'll ever meet. My Biology Professor was a Steelers fan and was probably the meanest mutherfucker I've ever came across. His glare would kill Kittens, and he's probably failed half his students. I actually routed for the Steelers that year so he wouldn't be in a shit mood that week.

Not a Kap fan, but if SF had Bowe and Charles.. shit.

Actually, forgot they have Gore, but still.

Are you honestly implying that Smith has more offensive weapons than the Kap? Really?

The Niners have Boldin, Gore, Davis, Crabtree, etc.

The Chefs have Bowe, Charles, and...McCluster?

jmdajr

omg

With starter Jake Locker injured and backup Ryan Fitzpatrick the new QB No. 1, the Tennessee Titans are in need of some quarterback help.

According to multiple reports, former Texans quarterback David Carr will work out for the team [titans] today. The Titans also have fourth-year pro Rusty Smith on their practice squad.

Carr, the No. 1 overall pick by the Texans in the 2002 draft, was cut by the New York Giants in the preseason.

bionic77

Well the Browns are tied for 1st in the division so it's understandable. Plenty of season left for the Steelers to go 6-10 and match the Browns.
I would take 6 wins right now.

Tomlin better bench all the guys not giving a fuck on the team. Clark is probably the main guy but if Tomlin doesn't start making examples then he is never going to get anyone's respect. He had given these guys too much leniency at this point and they are taking advantage.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Are you honestly implying that Smith has more offensive weapons than the Kap? Really?

But imagine if the 9ers had Bowe, Charles, AD and Megatron. How good they would be!

Good thing the niners have one of the tougher schedules this year and the chiefs have one of the easier ones. Also Davis is banged up and Crabtree is out.

But imagine if the 9ers had Bowe, Charles, AD and Megatron. How good they would be!

I just came.

@TomPelissero: #Vikings coach Leslie Frazier: "Christian is still injured but he’s our starting quarterback."

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Also clueless
@TomPelissero: Frazier on fan reaction if Ponder starts instead of Cassel: "I don’t think our fans will be upset. They just want the Vikings to win."

jakncoke

Banned
Well the Browns are tied for 1st in the division so it's understandable. Plenty of season left for the Steelers to go 6-10 and match the Browns.

Can I please have some the pot you're smoking along with a dinner like you showed earlier? Because Steelers going 6-4 over the rest of the year may as be Manning throwing 120 tds this year

edit; I see Packers took Reggie Dunn, i wonder if he can make it in this league. His college returns vid hyped me up too much :(

LevelNth

Banned

Guy has been so garbage this year. In fact, I don't think I've seen him run one route all season!

Eh, didn't really think it through, but Crabtree has been injured all year and forgot about Davis. Outside of 1 game, Boldin has been pretty useless.

Still think Bowe and Charles are much better than their counter parts tho.

Tom Penny

Can I please have some the pot you're smoking along with a dinner like you showed earlier? Because Steelers going 6-4 over the rest of the year may as be Manning throwing 120 tds this year

Why do the Steelers get to play a 14 game schedule this year?

exarkun

Vince Young am cry.

Jabba Russell am cry

Wonder why more teams dont give Vince another chance. He looked like a great backup at greenbay, all his teammates he has been with since the Titans say they love him and that hes one of the hardest workers they had ever seen.

He has to be on some blacklist/Fisher vendetta list/Bud Adams is an asshole/Fuck the Titans so they fuck you shit. Thats the only way to think about it with David fucking Carr getting workouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom