• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon! Mario 3D Worlds looks amazing!

On the football front..

iPiJr9Wx84afg.jpg

cdyhybrid

Wonder why more teams dont give Vince another chance. He looked like a great backup at greenbay, all his teammates he has been with since the Titans say they love him and that hes one of the hardest workers they had ever seen.

He has to be on some blacklist/Fisher vendetta list/Bud Adams is an asshole/Fuck the Titans so they fuck you shit. Thats the only way to think about it with David fucking Carr getting workouts.

Might be because he's a headcase.

Good thing the niners have one of the tougher schedules this year and the chiefs have one of the easier ones. Also Davis is banged up and Crabtree is out.

I'll be the first to admit we have the easiest schedule in football, and I couldn't be happier about that. Nobody expected the NFC East to be such a trash division, but I'll take the free wins.

Meanwhile, the AFC West is beast mode.

Colasante

I really don't think the Buccaneers were behind the leaking of Josh Freeman's medical records. It doesn't make sense. Even though the organization is treating him like shit, it's still largely in their best interest to make him as marketable as possible to the other teams around the league in the hopes of getting something for him in a trade. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it's revealed that the organization leaked the information, but I just don't see it.

cdyhybrid

I really don't think the Buccaneers were behind the leaking of Josh Freeman's medical records. It doesn't make sense. Even though the organization is treating him like shit, it's still largely in their best interest to make him as marketable as possible to the other teams around the league in the hopes of getting something for him in a trade. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it's revealed that the organization leaked the information, but I just don't see it.

Never underestimate how shitty Schiano is.

eznark

Banned
Wonder why more teams dont give Vince another chance. He looked like a great backup at greenbay, all his teammates he has been with since the Titans say they love him and that hes one of the hardest workers they had ever seen.

He has to be on some blacklist/Fisher vendetta list/Bud Adams is an asshole/Fuck the Titans so they fuck you shit. Thats the only way to think about it with David fucking Carr getting workouts.

The fuck? On what planet? He was abysmal.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
you're thinking about it wrong.

You need to think like a vindictive spiteful bitch. Meaning, you don't care what he's worth in a trade because you're not trading him and so to punish him he won't play(or be active, maybe even clauses in his contract where he has to be active on gamedays for certain bonuses to kick in) and you wont release him and you wont trade him so that he can play somewhere else.

I'll be the first to admit we have the easiest schedule in football, and I couldn't be happier about that. Nobody expected the NFC East to be such a trash division, but I'll take the free wins.

Meanwhile, the AFC West is beast mode.

Two teams yes. We shall see about the Chargers.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
ATTN: ShaneB

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/10/1/4787546/the-seahawks-and-multiple-defensive-fronts

The reason Seattle went to a Bear front so much against the 49ers last year is that the 49ers were still a "power O"-based team then, and frankly it’s a bitch to run the "power O" against a Bear. The reason it’s so tough is that it’s hard to create double teams and pull someone when all three interior linemen are covered. You either have to go with three single down blocks by the play side or you have to cut the backside three with the tackle, reach the nose tackle with the center, and get a double team on the play side three.

Neither is ideal, and both lead to a soft middle in the play that can make it tough for the pulling guard to negotiate around. The Seahawks’ Bear front did exactly what it was designed to do. It stifled the 49ers bread-and-butter run last year, and was a big part of that rout.

jakncoke

Banned
Fucking mouthbreathing nerds on reddit are killing the server. All over a trademark filing of Half Life 3. fuck off christ.

cdyhybrid

It's big news because no one thought Valve was ever going to make HL3.

You know, despite the fact that it's their biggest IP and their fans have been begging for it for years.

No siree, we had no idea they were going to make that game.

Hunter S.

It's big news because no one thought Valve was ever going to make HL3.

You know, despite the fact that it's their biggest IP and their fans have been begging for it for years.

No siree, we had no idea they were going to make that game.

I prefer left4dead. and Portal.

jakncoke

Banned
NFL fans like us are close to outcasts on GAF. We have no power to crash anything.

We're growing in numbers though. When I first came into NFL weekly threads never reached 5k posts. Now each week 10-13k with week 1 being neart 20k and the offseason generating 60-80k posts

BigAT

So much for the BJ Daniels future.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
49ers announced they signed former Patriots' second-round pick Jermaine Cunningham. 49ers also waived QB B.J. Daniels and FB Owen Marecic.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
We're growing in numbers though. When I first came into NFL weekly threads never reached 5k posts. Now each week 10-13k with week 1 being neart 20k and the offseason generating 60-80k posts
In a community thread, with people who post in high volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom