• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

why not a white mon?

We got Spadola.

8RA4VG9.jpg

The next Chrebet

Tom Penny

Poor Vince. Hope his career isn't over. True pro.

One thing I know is I signed up to play football. I don’t regret anything that has happened and there is no need to feel sorry about it. I’ve been blessed to only have had one surgery prior to today and that was in high school. I know what signing up to play football means and I know the rewards and risks.

cdyhybrid

Maybe if Tebow was found to be a serial killer with 30+ victims already. That would never happen, though.

Or if we found out the Pats knew Hernandez had murdered all those people and Kraft and the front office went to great lengths to cover it up.

Nightz

Stats wise didnt seem like either really contributed so far this year anyways.

Floyd went out in the second game of the season. He had 102 yards receiving just in the first half of that game. Plus he's Philip's favorite target. Freeney wasn't getting sacks, but he was definitely causing problems for opposing teams. Only guy on the team that was getting consistent pressure. So yeah, they're pretty big losses.

jakncoke

Banned
Floyd went out in the second game of the season. He had 102 yards receiving just in the first half of that game. Plus he's Philip's favorite target. Freeney wasn't getting sacks, but he was definitely causing problems for opposing teams. Only guy on the team that was getting consistent pressure. So yeah, they're pretty big losses.

oic, i thought both havent over the weekend.

"Retired" LB Rolando McClain's agent believes he "ultimately" wants to play again.

"He's only 24 years old," McClain's rep said. "He's talented. It's just a shame. It was such a great situation there in Baltimore." The Ravens retain McClain's rights, but would likely release them if he gets serious about returning. It's a long-shot that McClain ever appears in another NFL game.
Also AHAHHAHAHHAHA PLEASE FIRE SCHIANO
FOX's Jay Glazer reports that the Bucs requested benched QB Josh Freeman to not attend a team meeting Tuesday.

Even more interestingly, Glazer reports some of Freeman's teammates "started thinking it was to get others to think he blew it off." Both the media and Freeman's teammates are seeing right through Tampa's thinly-veiled smear campaign against its former quarterback. Coach Greg Schiano appears to think he's still coaching in the Big East, and not the AFC South. Schiano's agent may want to start sending out back-channel feelers to college athletic directors.

knicks

Fuck Santonio Holmes.

Cut that piece of shit, despite the guaranteed money. It's going to be like this every season he is a Jet, he'll be out 4-6 games every year.

Godslay

Banned
Dallas gonna upset Denver sunday
Not likely but not impossible either
Like the Cowboys!

Definite possibility. The thing that makes it unlikely in my eyes is Kiffin's defense.

Every team is going to be out to ruin Denver's perfect season. You watch, it will be some mediocre team they just take for granted.

Last I checked, Denver wasn't the only team with a perfect season so far. One game at a time.

They're at least as good as the majority of third place teams in other conferences, if not better. They would be tied for first or second place in four out of eight conference standings.

I'm just waiting for the fall off though. Its bound to happen (well they did get a new coach).

squicken

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein
I look at every line every week. Rams interior will continue to be an issue, Cards have a talent prob, Jaguars can't get better

Noticed this on the coaches tape. Wells was just incapable of reacting to A Gap bltizes. He stuck his leg out a couple of times to try and trip Bowman. The Rams interior is old and they move so stiffly. There's no try hard or scheming that is going to fix that. It's compounded when the backs are awful at pass protection

Static pocket passers can't function with a bad interior line, especially a bad one like Bradford. It's not going to get any better

Colasante

I thought the Chargers would be a bottom five team this year but they've been such a fun surprise. Obviously every team has serious injuries, but it's a shame we didn't get to see the Chargers with Alexander, Floyd, Freeney, and Ingram. They may have been real contenders (to lose to the Broncos in the AFC Championship game) with them.

Syrinx

Oh for fuck's sake, fuck Schiano. I can only hope he's still the coach because they're planning on some sort of super-Lane Kiffining where they fire him and then abandon him in the desert or some shit. Seriously, how can anybody take this turd seriously at this point? Go eat a rat, Shitano.

Syrinx

More than likely.

Although GAF has been going down a lot lately for no good reason. EviLore's been spending that Google money on hookers and blow instead of the bills

GAF was on Reddit's front page when that happened according to EL's twitter. Brought in a metric fuckton of traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom