• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

So how late am I on this one?

HJCZ7Q1.gif

Oh my

America shouldn't stand for this.

The way all the pundits have been going on and on this week absolutely disgusts me. They're just talking and talking and talking and filling my head with lies. Lies from Satan. Lies from the pit of hell.

But I love Jesus. In my heart, I know - I love Jesus and I love America.

I will not sit back while they tell me these awful things. While they ruin America. While they pervert what our Founding Fathers stood for.

I refuse to believe that Matthew Stafford is anything other than a disgusting fat piece of shit that eats at Chipotle every week. I refuse to believe that Reggie Bush is nothing more than a 3rd tier running back. I refuse to believe that the Lions will win at Lambeau.

Don't stand for this filth.

Glory to my Heavenly Favre, all praises be!

49-17 Packers.

The way all the pundits have been going on and on this week absolutely disgusts me. They're just talking and talking and talking and filling my head with lies. Lies from Satan. Lies from the pit of hell.

I will not sit back while they tell me these awful things. While they ruin America. While they pervert what our Founding Fathers stood for.

I refuse to believe that Matthew Stafford is anything other than a disgusting fat piece of shit that eats at Chipotle every week. I refuse to believe that Reggie Bush is nothing more than a 3rd tier running back. I refuse to believe that the Lions will win at Lambeau.

49-17 Packers.
9/10 for the setup, 2/10 for the punchline. Lions rule packers drool!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I loved GTA V. Probably my favorite overall in the series which is amazing since 4 was the worst piece of garbage I've ever experienced while not watching a Jets game.

Can't wait to get into the online stuff this weekend. Hopefully it works.

49-17 Packers.

Stafford is affectionately known as "Whopper Fingers", Not Burrito Fingers. Idiot

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 2h
RT @RVacchianoNYDN Unclear if Beason asked for trade."I said I know I have value. I know somewhere else could use me & they made it happen."

Part of the reason Jon B agreed to restructuring his deal in the first place was that it took the last three years off of his deal and allowed him to hit free agency earlier and (probably) his last big contract

Obviously he thinks he can still play at a reasonably high level and he wasn't going to really get a chance to show it here.

So he gets a change of scenery, and the Panthers get a pick and keep $2.5 million or so next year. Looks like a win-win for both the Panthers and Jon.

Hmm I wonder if the Browns or TB might be interested in Matt Moore..I don't know if I'd feel ok departing with him but for the right player/price....

There's no way the browns part with picks for a simple backup QB throughout the rest of the year. Front office is pissed enough as it is already we're not tanking.

Dear sweet little baby Tebow in your little tuxedo shirt...

aGKWF8c.jpg

I wish they would bring these back. So good.

Fuck those jerseys. (nightmares from 25 years ago lolz)

MechDX

Lol someone hacked Mark Vandemers(Texans play guy) twitter account and stated Schaub was traded to Cleveland. Lol

Already need debunked :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom