• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

http://www.battleredblog.com/2013/10/4/4803524/the-film-room-colin-kaepernick-game-manager

good article on kap and how god awful he has been this year (with all22 gifs included!)

on one hand yeah he has only started 14 games or whatever it is. on the other hand.... come on motherfucker you're still an NFL qb. some of the plays he's missing SHOULD be made by an average NFL qb

Yeah I couldn't talk shit b/c Bustford shit on the floor and then ate his shit /c he sucks, but Kap looked like crap against a really bad defense

Yeah I couldn't talk shit b/c Bustford shit on the floor and then ate his shit /c he sucks, but Kap looked like crap against a really bad defense

he has looked bad in every game outside of the packers game and even in that game he missed 2 easy TD throws to kyle williams deep. in the rams game he looked ok i guess but one play that baffled the hell out of me was in the 4th quarter we are backed up against the goal line, roman calls a GREAT play (playaction rollout), rams bite hard. kap is staring at VD the entire way... and he is wide open. the safety is like 7 yards away. if kap throws it, it's probably a 97 yard TD. AND HE IS LOOKING RIGHT AT VD THE ENTIRE TIME! but he doesn't throw the ball! he ended up taking off and getting like 4 yards but i couldn't believe it. it's bad enough that he locks onto one guy but you lock onto one guy and dont throw it to him wide open!? garbage.

we might be able to get into the playoffs with kap the game manager but we won't make any noise once we get there. i was expecting this kind of garbage AFTER he got his massive extension. oh well

Konka

Banned

squicken

h.

we might be able to get into the playoffs with kap the game manager but we won't make any noise once we get there. i was expecting this kind of garbage AFTER he got his massive extension. oh well

I've repressed most of that game so I just remember the first half where he missed some easy throws and reads and it became clear that SF was going to take the game away from him

cashman

Banned
Even for Kap's first game against the packers, I still felt like he made quite a few bad throws. He could have ended up with an even better game.

bionic77

we'll record it and put it on youtube

you know how pimpwerx ends every message with PEACE? I'd end all of mine with a link to the video

basketball, ping pong, and tennis

bionic would whip my ass in basketball (unless we're talking dunk competition), and I'd destroy him in the other 2

tennis is the best

my backhand is one-handed, but even though I have great placement with it, it's not baller in terms of power

nice

I might do it some random afternoon when no one is there
I am actually good at tennis. Not nearly as good as I was in high school (I used to make it to the semis in districts every year before getting smoked by this 6'6" giant who would win states).

Which state does this competition occur? I want to play tennis indoors btw....

I've repressed most of that game so I just remember the first half where he missed some easy throws and reads and it became clear that SF was going to take the game away from him

it's also almost like he is very gun shy now and won't even attempt certain throws. we should have just kept alex if that's the way its going to be. run the ball and play defense. alex has touch on his short throws that kap doesn't

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Schoob gonna get killed tomorrow night. GO 49ERS!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I'm just glad that even with a near league worst O-Line, Wilson has been doing a decent job of spreading the ball.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Don't put this jinx on us! Texans got it locked up, have you seen how awful Kap's been? JJ Watt will eat him alive.

Kap for Schoob.

Fox318

1 iPad and 1 iPhone.

Dey got dis!

Bucs war room

fWjXbyk.jpg

Matrix

Game will usher in both the Skelton & Keenum eras for both teams.

I wish, but stupid Kubes has Yates before Case.

I wonder when NBC will start up their new buddy cop tv show: Josh N JaMarcus

gol15.jpg

jamarcus-russell-2-2009-nfl-oakland-raiders-15Pz6G.jpg

Taking down people who cut in line at the buffet, one Golden Corral at a time.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
no mention of lions destruction of pervious unbeaten bears in OP.

please refrain from ever again making an OP. Thanks

Lions aren't good or bad enough to make the op. However, Stafford is large enough to make guest appearances on Angmars' new tv show.

Lions aren't good or bad enough to make the op. However, Stafford is large enough to make guest appearances on Angmars' new tv show.

Episode 1 - Josh and JaMarcus are called in to a break up a Staff luncheon, but they find only one guy at the buffet eating everything. Guest appearance: Matt Stafford.

Greg

I am actually good at tennis. Not nearly as good as I was in high school (I used to make it to the semis in districts every year before getting smoked by this 6'6" giant who would win states).

Which state does this competition occur? I want to play tennis indoors btw....
I'm 3 seconds from PA if it has to go down there

and I've never played indoors, but I wouldn't want the wind to aid your weak shots anyways!

Just Got up time to go again
have 1 beer and just relax for a night, damnit

beast786

Record of the Bears' opponents up until that game was something awful like 2-7. If you want a thumbs up for beating a team that beats up on bad teams, just say so.

good teams beat bad teams .... SHOCKING NEWS

it seems you didn't take my advice. please reconsider

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom