• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beast786

hExFMsR.gif

Thanks for participating.

squicken

I remember posting something after Week 1 about Kap not being able to throw to his left and SF fans going "derp derp derp"

That link FMT posted earlier is even more evidence he can't do it

I remember posting something after Week 1 about Kap not being able to throw to his left and SF fans going "derp derp derp"

That link FMT posted earlier is even more evidence he can't do it

I really think that from right before the Superbowl up until now, Kaep has let the hype get to his head. He'll have a realization at some point and buckle down, but it might take a shit year this year to do it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
He definitely has the physical talent, but it's Kaep's mental make up that's in question. FMT, come and defend your boy.

Hey guys,

Do me a favor.

Go to your local movie theatre and ask them how much it is for a ticket for Gravity.

Say: "No ma'am or sir I am not paying that. IM PAYING DOUBLE!!!"

Then watch the film with your eyeballs and ear balls.

Thanks.

-Bucket

Buckethead; I just seen a commercial for Redd's. They have a Strawberry Ale now
Redds is gross.

Woodchuck >

NomarTyme

Hey guys,

Do me a favor.

Go to your local movie theatre and ask them how much it is for a ticket for Gravity.

Say: "No ma'am or sir I am not paying that. IM PAYING DOUBLE!!!"

Then watch the film with your eyeballs and ear balls.

Thanks.

-Bucket

Redds is gross.

Woodchuck >
Already seen it buddy. Will watch it again.

He definitely has the physical talent, but it's Kaep's mental make up that's in question. FMT, come and defend your boy.

defend what? i've seen every snap he has ever taken and he is looking pretty bad right now. greg cossell was talking about him yesterday saying he thinks the coaching staff put too much on him too soon and dialed it back for the rams game. we obviously dominated the game but its hard to know if it actually meant anything because the rams are probably bottom 5 in the league. they have a decent front 7 but their safeties are god awful and when your offense is going 3 and out continuously then those types of things get exposed

kap was hyped up too much. i mean you had jaworski saying he "could be" one of the best ever. give me a break, dude hasn't even played a full season. yes he has all the physical tools but so did ryan leaf and jeff george and all the other thousands of flash in the pan QB's who came around.

i don't think kap is horrible but he's not elite either. he has an incredible arm and physical skills that will be wasted unless the mental side comes around. will it? who knows!

Colin Kaepernick is the next Josh Freeman.

nah. kap has won playoff games (single handedly no less). without our coaching staff he could be headed down that road. freeman was derailed by awful coaching. kap will still have success in the league here and there but won't be elite if he can't evolve his mental side. sucks because he is obviously putting the time in (have always heard the whole first in/last out, who knows if its true but no reason to lie) but sometimes you can put as much time as you want into something and it just doesn't click like it does for other guys

nah. kap has won playoff games (single handedly no less). without our coaching staff he could be headed down that road. freeman was derailed by awful coaching. kap will still have success in the league here and there but won't be elite if he can't evolve his mental side. sucks because he is obviously putting the time in (have always heard the whole first in/last out, who knows if its true but no reason to lie) but sometimes you can put as much time as you want into something and it just doesn't click like it does for other guys

I was expecting a retort troll. You made me feel bad FMT :(

squicken

defend what? i've seen every snap he has ever taken and he is looking pretty bad right now. greg cossell was talking about him yesterday saying he thinks the coaching staff put too much on him too soon and dialed it back for the rams game. we obviously dominated the game but its hard to know if it actually meant anything because the rams are probably bottom 5 in the league. they have a decent front 7 but their safeties are god awful and when your offense is going 3 and out continuously then those types of things get exposed!

The Rams whole defense was shit. Gore had like 75 yards before the Rams offense started going 3 and out every drive. From the first snap SF had the LoS and the whole offense was running off that

Mindlog

We, youngry.
We youngry.
We YOUNGRY!
For y'alllll

That Super Bowl really fucked both of our teams pretty hard. We've been stuck in a whirling dervish of suck. Feeling good about the Bucs this week. Sad to see the Rays get trounced by the Boston White Supremacists and David Ortiz.

The Raiders have been an obvious landing spot for Freeman as current Raiders' offensive coordinator Greg Olson was Freeman's offensive coordinator in Tampa Bay for the troubled quarterback's first three years in the NFL.
Shame spiral.

Hunter S.

mhbbp2s.jpg

This is Broncos country. 2 miles high!!!!
No Bailey this game boys he can wait.

Bailey wants dearly to be a part of what's shaping up as a special season in Denver, but he takes some solace in knowing Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Chris Harris are playing so well in his absence and the Broncos are blowing out teams by an average of more than three touchdowns.

"I think sometimes circumstances might create poor judgment and the fact that they've played well has allowed us to use good judgment and we'll continue that with him," Fox said. "And I'll remind everyone he's a 12-time Pro Bowler, I think a first-ballot Hall of Fame guy and we're looking forward to getting him COMPLETELY healthy and get him back in the lineup."

"I can't even put it into words how frustrating it is. It's frustrating missing practice, So games, it's only 10 times more frustrating," said Bailey, mired in the second-longest absence of his 15-year career.

Come back soon Champ we love you. Wooooo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom