• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Bucs Fan
‏@TBBucs4Life

It's amusing how @Fox318 has such a vendetta against the Wii U. And by amusing I mean childish and pathetic.

:p

Milchjon

wtfisthisshit

He even has a Gears of War profile pic.

I enjoy his avatar though.

udqWD6I.png

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
According to Football Outsiders, Seattle has the second easiest remaining schedule in the league before considering home/away, despite looking like one of the toughest in the offseason.

Pretty much a bunch of teams that have regressed or collapsed. :/

Fox318

All I know is week 6 I face snesfreak in the shirtless fantasy league. I need a good funny anti Wii U team name.

rando14

According to Football Outsiders, Seattle has the second easiest remaining schedule in the league before considering home/away, despite looking like one of the toughest in the offseason.

Pretty much a bunch of teams that have regressed or collapsed. :/

Colts will be hard, NO home will be hard, SF away will be hard, I think Atlanta away will be hard (roddy white and sjax will be back in good health), so things from here on out are still difficult. Assuming we can win a couple of those tough ones and counting for a couple stupid losses, I think 12-4 is likely though who knows.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Okung is expected to return to play three weeks before the Saints, and it's at CLink after a bye week. We'll be ready.

MechDX

I wonder if there will be as much bitching about Watt as there was Matthews in week 1.

Why would there be? Two teams play every 4 years. I just firmly believe the entire Texans team will be angry for this game. Niners may be a little over confident. Could go either way

Both teams are 2-2 and neither want to be 2-3.

Narag

Why would there be? Two teams play every 4 years. I just firmly believe the entire Texans team will be angry for this game. Niners may be a little over confident. Could go either way

Both teams are 2-2 and neither want to be 2-3.

Last I checked Harbs was still the coach, so yeah.

I more meant in this thread when Watt murders Kaep, possibly in-bounds.

bionic77

Bucs Fan
‏@TBBucs4Life

It's amusing how @Fox318 has such a vendetta against the Wii U. And by amusing I mean childish and pathetic.

:p
Getting emotional over a phone or console is proof that either you are 10 years old or have an embarrassingly small penis.

Fox318

Getting emotional over a phone or console is proof that either you are 10 years old or have an embarrassingly small penis.

If I took your 3ds away from you are you trying to tell me you wouldn't try to go straight up Hernandez on me?

bionic77

If I took your 3ds away from you are you trying to tell me you wouldn't try to go straight up Hernandez on me?
No I would just buy another one while also seeing if I could get you arrested and put in the same cell as Hernandez.

I might have a different answer if you stole my Tebow autographed bible...

Maybe if Tampa gave us a Draft pick for us to take Freeman.

If this happens my faith in McKenzie's ability to scout QBs is going to be seriously troubled.

Seriously doubt it's even in the realm of possibility, but it's not like there's a big risk involved. It's the last year of his contract, TB is on the hook for all of his bonuses and guaranteed money. At least he could run Olson's offense if something happened to TP, unlike Flynn. McG is nowhere near ready, but I'm sure we'd just ride it out with him.

Fox318

No I would just buy another one while also seeing if I could get you arrested and put in the same cell as Hernandez.

I might have a different answer if you stole my Tebow autographed bible...

Has anyone ever asked him to autograph a bible?

ShaneB

this dude in a hockey game got in a fight and got pulled down and his head bounced off the ice and he got knocked out

Yup, was just about to post this. Day 1 and already an instance proving why the fuck I want fighting out of the game. It's a freak accident yes, but it would not have happened if they werent fighting, or had better fucking helmets. I love hockey, but dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom