• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

Paperwork for 49ers S Donte Whitner to change name to "Hitner" cannot be processed due to government shutdown. Hitner shut down for now.

jakncoke

Banned
Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

Paperwork for 49ers S Donte Whitner to change name to "Hitner" cannot be processed due to government shutdown. Hitner shut down for now.

Maybe by the time the govt gets up and running he'll realize how fucking stupid his idea is and change his mind. I wonder if nfl will soon then ban shitner from available choices for custom jerseys

I have trouble believing this report. What has Josh Freeman done in the past three years to suggest he would be a better starting QB than Terrelle Pryor?

It's Mike Silver, he thinks Hue Jackson and Carson Palmer are the greatest coach and QB of all time. He's always talking shit about the Raiders.

KaYotiX

Banned
I'm actually considering a $5 hot n ready pizza...Is is that bad?

If you like warm cardboard, I'd get Papa Johns, pizza Hut or Dominoes before Little Ceasers.

I thank God we have a local hole in the wall Italian pizza place just a few miles down the road though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom