• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beast786

Rodgers coming off a bad game
McCarthy off a bye week
at Lambeau
Lacy is back
Hall of Finley

I hope you'll still accept me as a friend after the game

Its been what, 19 games in a row?

This needs to stop greg. i needs to stop.

Lunchbox

Banned
i remember when the jags use to stomp out pepe's neck and beat the stealers senseless in the playoffs

RIP David Garrard

MechDX

I would like to extend birthday wishes to Connie Watt! You rock Connie for you bestowed upon us greatness!

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5m
Update: Ravens are sending multiple third-day draft picks to Jacksonville in exchange for OT Eugene Monroe.

Multiple? 3?

squicken

Good thing SF ranks #27 in remaining schedule difficulty. They'll need the help with a dead starting QB.

I've noticed you and the other Chickens fans aren't so eager to make avatar bets with the Colts fans (not me) here now that you've got the inferior QB

Good thing SF ranks #27 in remaining schedule difficulty. They'll need the help with a dead starting QB.

and now that our dumb fuck front office/coaching staff has gotten rid of blow job daniels we have no one that will save us from ourselves. fucking stupid. i hope this team goes down in flames and we finally hire my boy brian billick. HE'LL know what to do!

MechDX

and now that our dumb fuck front office/coaching staff has gotten rid of blow job daniels we have no one that will save us from ourselves. fucking stupid. i hope this team goes down in flames and we finally hire my boy brian billick. HE'LL know what to do!

Dramatic_Colt.gif

Fuck Santonio Holmes.

Cut that piece of shit, despite the guaranteed money. It's going to be like this every season he is a Jet, he'll be out 4-6 games every year.
We get 4-6games a year from Britt. You should be lucky. Man I feel like a broken record.

Cut the fucker already

Fox318

Kimberley A. Martin @KMart_LI
I'm told #Jets are going to go with rookie OL Brian Winters over the inconsistent Vlad Ducasse.

Looks like Rex had enough of the penalty and his shitty play.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I've noticed you and the other Chickens fans aren't so eager to make avatar bets with the Colts fans (not me) here now that you've got the inferior QB
Two things:

1) I've put my av at enough risk for now. Hopefully others have learned to cooperate with me on this point.

2) Narag is my partner in crime. There's no point in avatar betting him.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Wow, trying to put a QB on the practice squad is dangerous in today's climate. He'll get snatched up for sure.

MechDX

Two things:

1) I've put my av at enough risk for now. Hopefully others have learned to cooperate with me on this point.

2) Narag is my partner in crime. There's no point in avatar betting him.

I blame you for killing off a nice thing (avatar betting) that NFL GAF had with these monstrosities you and a few others enjoy and think is funny.

No one will make bets anymore.

squicken

For a guy who is going to get them two top 2 picks, Jags fans sure don't appreciate Blaine Gabbert

Joke or true? Tru Johnson should have his job

He's not going to start anymore. They will say he is hurt or whatever but it is a benching. McGee is going to be the 3rd corner. Tru will start now

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I blame you for killing off a nice thing (avatar betting) that NFL GAF had with these monstrosities you and a few others enjoy and think is funny.

No one will make bets anymore.
Going by this theory, I'll take this as endorsement of Carolina Panthergirl. When Bowser had that last year as well as this year, there wasn't a problem. It wasn't until Duff got the Dog Days av that things seemed to make waves.

But let's not forget the real atrocities committed in avatar space here.

Tom Penny

I am old my memory only goes back to last season and I seem to recall stomping all over that bitch.

P.S. Let me know when Tammy is able to beat buttfumble when it counts.

They didn't play each other last year. Steelers this year have fucked up your head...

Tebow-Knee-OT-628x345.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom