• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Panthers waived WR Armanti Edwards.

Just like 2012, 2011 and 2010 before it, 2013 was not the breakout year for the No. 89 overall pick of the 2010 draft. Edwards will go down as one of the biggest busts of former Panthers GM Marty Hurney's comically poor drafting tenure. Edwards has just five catches in 39 career games, and has shown nothing on special teams. He's going to draw scant interest on the open market
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

jakncoke

Banned
Probably will keep adding games until attendance drops.

Theory:

They will keep expanding till they get 1 per week. At that point if attendance can be sustained throughout the season over a 3-5 year term, they will either ship a franchise over or give it an expansion team. Maybe in 20 years give LA and London expansion franchises or something stupid.

Fox318

dRnnYpS.jpg

Kave's reading material.

ShaneB

That book sounds interesting enough to me eh, I'll put it on my to-read list! :p
I doubt I'll read it since I have a digital stack of more interesting things.

cdyhybrid

Seahawks uniforms are ugly as sin. Pro version of the Oregon Ducks.

Nah, Blue Grey and White are pretty standard colors. No highlighter yellow uniforms or anything. Oregon's got 30+ jerseys alone, we have 3.

But ultimately who cares what you're wearing, as long as you win games.

VCD5pEw.jpg

MechDX

Nah, Blue Grey and White are pretty standard colors. No highlighter yellow uniforms or anything. Oregon's got 30+ jerseys alone, we have 3.

But ultimately who cares what you're wearing, as long as you win games.

VCD5pEw.jpg

Yes Schaub sucks. Why is there a fucking wale tail on the sides of their pants? Grey uniforms look like factory workers coveralls. The uniforms are just fugly, plain and simple.

cdyhybrid

Yes Schaub sucks. Why is there a fucking wale tail on the sides of their pants? Grey uniforms look like factory workers coveralls. The uniforms are just fugly, plain and simple.

They're feathers, brah. Inspired by Native American art, which was the central theme when designing the new uniform.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
The Seattle Seahawks have a strong pacific northwest Native American motif, just with more neon green highlighting. The logo itself used to be straight-up totem art.

Edit: This is also why that collection of fan logo "redesigns" posted here a while back was trash. Completely missed the point of our franchise.

jakncoke

Banned
I just read some comment section of some houston where the article author wants Keenum the starter. My brain hurts from it.

ShaneB

The Seattle Seahawks have a strong pacific northwest Native American motif, just with more neon green highlighting. The logo itself used to be straight-up totem art.

Edit: This is also why that collection of fan logo "redesigns" posted here a while back was trash. Completely missed the point of our franchise.

Yeah, I love that rain/fog grey colour.

Miguel

NFL approves 3 London games for 2014. Home teams: Jags, Falcons, and Raiders.

1. I haven't looked at the old scheduling, but I doubt they'd put a division game in London. (But maybe it'll ACTUALLY be a home game for the Jags by then, so who knows)
2. Texans play the NFC East next year.
3. Raiders and Texans would have to fall to the same rank in their respective divisions...

Z2E0aoI.png

See you in London, Raider Nation.

MechDX

They're feathers, brah. Inspired by Native American art, which was the central theme when designing the new uniform.

220px-Hartford_Whalers_Logo-79-92.svg.png

It is a whales tail.

Yeah, I love that rain/fog grey colour.

This makes some sense in an odd sort of way.

1. I haven't looked at the old scheduling, but I doubt they'd put a division game in London. (But maybe it'll ACTUALLY be a home game for the Jags by then, so who knows)
2. Texans play the NFC East next year.
3. Raiders and Texans would have to fall to the same rank in their respective divisions...

Z2E0aoI.png

See you in London, Raider Nation.

Some speculation it will be Raiders/Niners since last time there was violence by the degenerate Niner fans in the bay.

MechDX

If we lose Sunday might as well.

It will be quite the trip to Reliant.

If Schaub starts Im hoping for a pick 6 to start the game. I don't think he would make it out of Reliant

I don't care what people think. Yes Im wishing bad mojo on my team if they keep going down this path

cdyhybrid

220px-Hartford_Whalers_Logo-79-92.svg.png

It is a whales tail.

This makes some sense in an odd sort of way.

That's not even the same shape. They're feathers.

One significant design element of the new Seahawks jerseys is the feather pattern that shows up in many places. The design, inspired by coastal Indian art, shows up as texturing for the numbers and helmet, and as stripes on the pants and neckline.

But those stripes have another meaning, one with roots in a more recent Seahawks tradition. On the pants and on the neckline, the stripes are each composed of 12 feathers, representing the 12th Man.

“They are feathers for that exact same reason: that Northwest style,” Van Horne told Farnsworth. “It’s collaborative. (The Seahawks) said, ‘Here are the stories we’d like to tell.’ For the Seahawks, it was the 12th Man and honoring their fans. They love that relationship and they described it. And we just said, ‘Wow, let’s do something with this. We can add some subtle coding and nuance to that 12th Man that make the fan feel part of it.’”

jmdajr

If Schaub starts Im hoping for a pick 6 to start the game. I don't think he would make it out of Reliant

I don't care what people think. Yes Im wishing bad mojo on my team if they keep going down this path

It's not like we can beat the Broncos anyway.

Miguel

Crazy Scene at Torpedo Wharf
1378720_10101331146633646_1281511897_n.jpg

946377_10101331146713486_2048722175_n.jpg

Niners/Texans @ Candlestick
1374221_10101331147437036_719562400_n.jpg

Schaub took the pictures so of course a Niners fan jumped in front of it.
1385912_10101331147756396_489921860_n.jpg

993415_10101331147841226_1562070966_n.jpg

1238334_10101331147671566_100785160_n.jpg

Also went to Game 1 of A's Tigers.
1385062_10101331146289336_1952340216_n.jpg

And took a tour of AT&T Park
1379672_10101330453063566_1574792432_n.jpg

All 22 Romo Int
hVwyY7U.gif

Looks like Escobar ran a shitty route. If he came back to the ball instead of drifting upfield then no way that the linebacker could have undercut the pass. Or an I just trying to excuse Romo?

Colasante

I've seen a lot of tweets w rumors that Falcons should trade Tony Gonzalez, just got off the phone w him he absolutely does NOT want that. Wants to finish up in ATL

Doesn't want a trade? Obviously that's what he's supposed to say, but if he really has that mindset, he's suffering from Ryan Clark syndrome. He only came back to win the Super Bowl and he certainly isn't winning it in Atlanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom