• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am never going to deal with women in a romantic way ever again.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
image.php

image.php

Milchjon

Sorry had to vent to someone. Not gonna create a fucking thread over it.

edit: Top of the page GO NINERS FUCK YOUR FAVORITE SPORTING TEAM IT FUCKING SUCKS LIKE THE FAILCONS.

Don't leave us hanging!

We're your weird-random-unknowns-on-the-internet-masquerading-as-friends!

After last night's game I don't think there's anything between his legs but ashes and shame.

At least he has the Braves.

Don't leave us hanging!

We're your weird-random-unknowns-on-the-internet-masquerading-as-friends!

I hate women who have no confidence/back bone. I'm sick of doing all of the work, all of the decisions, being the top, spending the money. I need someone with confidence, self esteem, and maturity.

Basically I'm done fucking around with college girls. The STDs aren't worth it.

effzee

In a hotel room getting NBC Sports network. Who is this host? The dude that used to be on FOX NEWS Friends show from the morning?

And is this the same Shaun King who used to QB the Bucs?

jakncoke

Banned

edit: Top of the page GO NINERS FUCK YOUR FAVORITE SPORTING TEAM IT FUCKING SUCKS LIKE THE FAILCONS.

We're here mang. We're like that insular club drinking whiskey and smoking cigars. Or drink winecoolers and chewing big league gum(buckethead)

At least he has the Braves.

I hate women who have no confidence/back bone. I'm sick of doing all of the work, all of the decisions, being the top, spending the money. I need someone with confidence, self esteem, and maturity.

Basically I'm done fucking around with college girls. The STDs aren't worth it.

Just avoid that demographic? There plenty of hot chicks in their late 20s early 30s that arent in the mood to fuck around.

January 4, 1997...

A 9-7 Jaguars team in it's second season rolled into Denver a huge underdog against John Elway and the Broncos. Jaguars won the game 30-27 in what is considered one of the biggest upsets in league history. Will the Jaguars repeat history? Will Chad Henne be as efficient as Mark Brunell? Will MJD channel Natrone Means and run for 140 yards? Will the Jaguars keep the Broncos under 50 points? Probably not, but I can dream. The quest for Bridgewater continues.

MechDX

1) What game did you bet on?

2) No more avatar bets for me. That anime nonsense has just schaubed the fun out of them

We're here mang. We're like that insular club drinking whiskey and smoking cigars. Or drink winecoolers and chewing big league gum(buckethead)

Just avoid that demographic? There plenty of hot chicks in their late 20s early 30s that arent in the mood to fuck around.

I live in a college town. All of those leave or are taken! I would have never thought I would have this problem. Drama is garbage man, I hate even typing that word.

edit: Mech you don't even want to know. In my despair I bet on the Jags.

double edit: Also it seems like women sub 30 are pretty shitty at sex. Maybe I'll keep fucking the married ones. They are way kinkier.

Fox318

What the motherfuck you piece of shit? How dare you? Wear a Braves uniform? Jump off a cliff and burn out your eyeballs with a lighter on the way down.

I'd rather pretend to be an aligator on the internet than associate with 0-for-McCann

I think I saw you smile once.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF BASEBALL

jakncoke

Banned
What the motherfuck you piece of shit? How dare you? Wear a Braves uniform? Jump off a cliff and burn out your eyeballs with a lighter on the way down.

I'd rather pretend to be an alligator on the internet than associate with 0-for-McCann

You'd also have to become a whiny bitch

Tamanon

Banned
January 4, 1997...

A 9-7 Jaguars team in it's second season rolled into Denver a huge underdog against John Elway and the Broncos. Jaguars won the game 30-27 in what is considered one of the biggest upsets in league history. Will the Jaguars repeat history? Will Chad Henne be as efficient as Mark Brunell? Will MJD channel Natrone Means and run for 140 yards? Will the Jaguars keep the Broncos under 50 points? Probably not, but I can dream. The quest for Bridgewater continues.

Natrome MEANS BUSINESS!

Yup. The only relationship I had with a girl my age while in high school/early college was a total trainwreck from beginning to end, and we stayed together because it was "familiar." My next relationship was with a woman nine years my senior and didn't fuck with my head. It was quite pleasant. My current gal and I have been together for two amazing drama-free years.

Moral: stay away from younger girls unless you want to hit it and quit it.

Edit: That Jags-Broncos playoff game in 97 was mind-blowing. I was only nine, yet I understood how giant an upset it was.

I'd rather pretend to be an alligator on the internet than associate with 0-for-McCann

I didnt know you hated the Braves that much.

eznark

Banned
Yup. The only relationship I had with a girl my age while in high school/early college was a total trainwreck from beginning to end, and we stayed together because it was "familiar." My next relationship was with a woman nine years my senior and didn't fuck with my head. It was quite pleasant. My current gal and I have been together for two amazing drama-free years.

Moral: stay away from younger girls unless you want to hit it and quit it.

All due respect, your extensive 3 person love life is probably not enough to draw expansive and wide ranging conclusions.

All due respect, your extensive 3 person love life is probably not enough to draw expansive and wide ranging conclusions.

No offense taken, though I only counted defined relationships and not flings with girls that fizzled out due to extreme incompatibility. The relationships were long enough for me to realize what it was I was looking for in a woman, though. Some guys like their ladies crazy, sane, old, young, whatever. There was a lot of happy times and a lot of times when I just wanted to call it quits and move on. Even though I've only had a few solid relationships, I believe I've learned a lot from them.

Fucking around >>> Serious relationships
You just turned 21 if memory serves so yeah that makes sense.

Can't speak for everyone but that shit got old for me after awhile. There comes a point where you really don't give two shits to pretend to listen to someone drone on about their lives just to get in their pants. Especially if you're paying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom