• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To any of you that caught the end of the dolphins game....do you think it was a bad decision to spike the ball after the long pass from Tannehill on 4th and 10? Would it have been better to try to run a play?
Yes, it was an unbelievably stupid move. They had a full minute left on the clock, no reason to waste a down there when you are still just outside of field goal range.

Philbin has been pretty good with clock management in my opinion but that decision was awful. Still, the sacks are what cost them the game in the end.

MechDX

7t4UjcF.png

WTF America? West Virginia and Rhode Island...you're cool.

Wes

venison crêpe
Three NFL games in London? Awww yeah.

Browns have to play the Jags and Falcons next year so I may get to see my team play live :O

Remember in 2011 fans grew to dislike right tackle Marc Colombo because he was a virtual turnstile to the quarterback. Well, Colombo gave up nine sacks that year. Clabo this season is on pace to give up 16 sacks.
Heh.

Striker

I don't disagree, but he's an extremely expensive franchise QB who won't be playing in 5 years time. The Browns team has been built for the long haul, the model of success they need to emulate is of the Colts or Seahawks, not the Texans. Get a good, cheap QB in the draft and surround him with talent until you're forced to give him his second contract.
They can free up roughly $14M by cutting Antrel Rolle and Chris Snee, I believe. And that doesn't include the overpriced contracts of Corey Webster, Justin Tuck, David Baas, and David Diehl. Mathias Kiwanuka also will have a $7M tag but they will probably be better off keeping him one more season since his savings aren't so big in 2014. They will most certainly restructure or extend Eli's contract. So with that, they can still hang onto him and then focus on rebuilding the OL and other positions that need new bodies (LB, CB, DE).

Fox318

KNBR, the Niners flagship station, just ran a promo that included " Houston, we have a Schaublem"

Why they gotta pile on?

Its not like the 49ers will advance in the playoffs anyway. Let them have their fun. The seahawks will destroy them with their fake fan noise.

How was your experience at the Raiders/Redskins game, btw?

Not bad. Raider fans for the most part were cool. A few are just looking for a reaction as you walk around but they are easy to ignore. Helps that I was seated next to Roy Helu's family. Nobody was messing with a bunch of giant Samoans decked out in Redskin gear.

Not bad. Raider fans for the most part were cool. A few are just looking for a reaction as you walk around but they are easy to ignore. Helps that I was seated next to Roy Helu's family. Nobody was messing with a bunch of giant Samoans decked out in Redskin gear.

Yeah, there's always a few assholes, but most of us are pretty friendly to visiting fans.

Chili

That's awesome. He had a great game too.

Mara voted against the resolution to make Hard Knocks mandatory:

“I voted against the resolution,’’ Mara said. “I have nothing against the show. It may not be for us, but I understand why teams would want to appear on it. I just think that participation should be voluntary, not compulsory.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom