• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Eznark, tell me about this Cunnilingus Rice football committee thing.

Why are the rednecks upset that a politician is being put on a committee of politicians?

Because her pepe is bigger than theirs?

NCAA doesn't want war criminals on the panel.

squicken

star-geno-sanchezt9s9q.png

lol I was just offered Roddy White, Calvin Johnson and Trent Richardson for McCoy in fantasy.

Take it and run? or decline.

Take it. Bradshaw is out the rest of the year so Richardson won't be sharing carries. When Roddy White comes back he's going to be Ryan's top receiver. Calvin Johnson is self explanatory.

Browns director of player personnel Jon Sandusky has been arrested on suspicion of drunk driving.

Sandusky, the son of disgraced former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky, was arrested in Fargo, North Dakota at 1:50 a.m. today, according to the Forum of Fargo-Moorehead.

browns gettin' rowdy after getting to first place!

Very nice! I had a great time with V but I thought the ending was a little underwhelming.
There's still a lot of tedious/laborious shit in the game that has turned me off of Grand Theft Auto games in the past. I readily skipped over most of that but the heists and main story stuff is just plain fun and well executed and I love the character switching. It helps to keep things fresh where I would have gotten bored with the continued hood rat stuff with Franklin or the pure insanity of Trevor if they had been the only focus for example.

I liked how things wrapped up, personally. I especially liked
settling all scores after choosing option C. It felt good to blow Steve's head away with a sniper rifle after putting up with that dick throughout most of the game.

Only one I ever completed was Vice City.

Got to the last level in SA but in it there was a huge fire that my then PC couldn't handle and I never went back.
Vice City was the only GTA I spent more than 10 hours with before V and I still ended up getting bored of it and quit. Love the soundtrack though!

Konka

Banned
I have somehow completely grown out of video games, like I just don't care anymore. I find myself playing aaand not caring...Except for madden, like any madden form the last 13 years.

There's still a lot of tedious/laborious shit in the game that has turned me off of Grand Theft Auto games in the past. I readily skipped over most of that but the heists and main story stuff is just plain fun and well executed and I love the character switching. It helps to keep things fresh where I would have gotten bored with the continued hood rat stuff with Franklin or the pure insanity of Trevor if they had been the only focus for example.

I liked how things wrapped up, personally. I especially liked
settling all scores after choosing option C. It felt good to blow Steve's head away with a sniper rifle after putting up with that dick throughout most of the game.
Oh yeah, the heists, character switching, and mission design really set the game apart for me. I also just loved the world itself, even stuff like flying around in a plane was fun because of how well crafted everything was.

I liked the ending alright,
chose the same one you did, I just thought the last heist was kind of tame compared to the others and also felt like the stuff after that was a little rushed. With all of the crazy stuff I had done in the previous missions I expected more of a grand finale, I guess. I still loved the game overall and liked how things wrapped up story-wise, though.

Right now my top three for the year is Fire Emblem, TLoU, and GTA V.

ShaneB

Author of Head Games just got interviewed!

My visit to goodreads states that would be Christopher Nowinski. Interesting.

I have somehow completely grown out of video games, like I just don't care anymore. I find myself playing aaand not caring...Except for madden, like any madden form the last 13 years.

God dammit EA bring Madden back to PC.
some people should buy madden 08 so I have people to play

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Same here. It's a little weird how quickly and unexpectedly it happened.

Konka

Banned
Same here. It's a little weird how quickly and unexpectedly it happened.

I'm right there. I can tell you when it completely happened for me. Right in the middle of Skyward Sword and I still haven't finished it. I bought Diablo III and beat it and then stopped playing and now I just don't even want to play video games at all anymore, I'd rather play Solitaire.

I think there are a few I could still play and enjoy, like Resident Evil 4, but not many. I don't know why I am holding off or selling them because I know I wont play them. My wii is a netflix box.

I'm right there. I can tell you when it completely happened for me. Right in the middle of Skyward Sword and I still haven't finished it. I bought Diablo III and beat it and then stopped playing and now I just don't even want to play video games at all anymore, I'd rather play Solitaire.

I think there are a few I could still play and enjoy, like Resident Evil 4, but not many. I don't know why I am holding off or selling them because I know I wont play them. My wii is a netflix box.

I feel the same way. I have to force myself to play videogames now.

I still enjoy them when I do, but they're so low on my priorities' list it's funny to think I used to soak up every scrap of news and media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom