• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Apologies if this is a re-post: http://www.theonion.com/articles/suicide-hotline-operator-sick-of-talking-down-jagu,34193/

JACKSONVILLE, FL—Complaining that the phone was ringing off the hook, local suicide hotline operator Richard Bloomquist told reporters Monday that he’s sick and tired of fielding calls from depressed members of the Jacksonville Jaguars.
“The rule is never to lie to anybody, but how else am I supposed to tell these guys that everything will be okay? I mean, anybody can see there isn’t a glimmer of hope on that whole damn roster, but I can’t tell them that. We’d lose every one of them before they even hit their bye week.”

First day back to practice and the Dolphins o-line remains the same. No personnel or position changes.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...offensive-line-same-practice-report-here.html

"We’re going to spend a lot of time this off week, looking at what some of our issues are, even more specifically than we already have," offensive coordinator Mike Sherman said a week ago. "We’re going to fix what needs to get fixed, and I’m pretty confident that we can do that."
Looking forward to seeing how Sherman magically turns Clabo and Martin into serviceable tackles!

eznark

Banned
Tuel is great, trust us! Thad Lewis blew us away, really! Matt Flynn is the answer, believe it Bills fans! We'd never lie to you!

eznark

Banned
...Rodgers, you sick freak

Rodgers and McCarthy were so insanely positive after the game. They acted like scraping by against a pathetically anemic Ravens team that will be lucky to win 6 games was some huge accomplishment.

Awful.

squicken

Weird what the Bills are doing. Does that mean Thad is more hurt than initially reported? Or are they just totally out on Tuel?

eznark

Banned
Weird what the Bills are doing. Does that mean Thad is more hurt than initially reported? Or are they just totally out on Tuel?

They're obviously over Tuel. I think they finally saw how his poor excuse for an arm translates against real pro competition and scraped it for good.

I know he's a legend here in Denver and I love him for all of what he did in Denver but Shannon, shut the hell up. You sound like you have food in your mouth and you say the stupidest things...

Sorry, gotta do this - Haha we won before you! YESSSSSSS

invVabmMWJgx8.gif

squicken

They're obviously over Tuel. I think they finally saw how his poor excuse for an arm translates against real pro competition and scraped it for good.

I guess I applaud them seeing the light and correcting an error, but that still is a big waste of OTAs and training camp. Should have kept ol' VY

Greg

Rodgers and McCarthy were so insanely positive after the game. They acted like scraping by against a pathetically anemic Ravens team that will be lucky to win 6 games was some huge accomplishment.

Awful.
they were laughing about something before the drive of Crosby's miss and Rodgers gave McCarthy one of these
250yu273swsw.gif

I wouldn't be smiling if Mason was carrying my team offensively

squicken

they were laughing about something before the drive of Crosby's miss and Rodgers gave McCarthy one of these
http://gifs.gifbin.com/250yu273swsw.gif[/IG]

I wouldn't be smiling if Mason was carrying my team offensively[/QUOTE]

McCarthey looked a little salty at Worstbaugh after the game. Anything go on besides the shot at Cobb's knees?

Pats haven't beaten anyone and are wounded and Miami fans are still aren't optimistic.

Lucky if we manage to go 8-8 and make the playoffs. Gronk will not play this season. Not sure about Hernandez, is he injured? Wes Welker has been invisible and Moss has like 2 TDs or something. Good thing Chad Ochocinco is doing so well, him catching the game winner last night was sweet.

I'm unfollowing you on Twitter and deleting Greg as my friend on Facebook.

Panthers are 2-3 and have the 6th best point differential in the league.

Model of inconsistency.

Also Jonathan Stewart is officially allowed to come off the PUP list today. To commemorate:

Stewartslam.gif

stew2.gif

stew-owns.gif

stewartstiffarm.gif

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Pete Carroll still expressing his displeasure with Sydney Rice for setting himself up to fumble. Not even that sideline catch at the end is keeping him out of the doghouse!

jbug617

Banned
Pioli on the Dan Patrick show says Pats are in the trade market and looking for WR. He specifically mentioned Nicks as a potential target.

Colasante

Pioli on the Dan Patrick show says Pats are in the trade market and looking for WR. He specifically mentioned Nicks as a potential target.

If they could do a 4th round pick rental for Hakeem Nicks like they did with Talib last year, I'd be okay with that. I wouldn't have any faith in Nicks to stay healthy though.

Greg

He and Justin Smith can have a pity party. So many people being mean to their team mates.
just checked the drive chart - I'm thinking around 1:27 in the 2nd quarter

I remember he had that completion to Jordy after the exchange with McCarthy and I thought to myself that Rodgers has been trolling me for an entire half... but then the drive stalled and they missed a FG

@JasonLaCanfora

Even in pass-happy NFL top 10 teams in % of plays they pass (ATL,NYG,MIA,PIT,CLE,DAL,STL,WAS,JAX,ARI) a combined 18-38. Only MIA above .500

Ah that silver lining...(we won't be above .500 much longer if we don't run the damn ball)

eznark

Banned
McCarthey looked a little salty at Worstbaugh after the game. Anything go on besides the shot at Cobb's knees?

iQbVlE9krBumc.gif

Where is the salt? Is it the "nice game, well fought" look on McCarthy's face or the double friendly "good effort" shoulder pats?

Jesus dude, I'm starting to feel like you need a full time fact checker or that you're going to need to start sourcing everything you say. You've just been making shit up the last few days.

Peter King was on CBS radio this morning saying that the Giants wanted a 5th for Nicks. Hopefully they will just hold on to him rather then trade him to the Pats.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
There was buzz on twitter yesterday about Seattle's play-action game being all about the deep pass and that teams are catching on, leading to Wilson having to run underneath more, and today Carroll confirmed it. Scheme adjustments incoming!

squicken

http://i.minus.com/iQbVlE9krBumc.gif[/MG]

Where is the salt? Is it the "nice game, well fought" look on McCarthy's face or the double friendly "good effort" shoulder pats?

Jesus dude, I'm starting to feel like you need a full time fact checker or that you're going to need to start sourcing everything you say. You've just been making shit up the last few days.[/QUOTE]

Wow. That's not at all as I remember it. I am gonna need a fact checker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom