• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Kubiaks presser was just pathetic. Says Schaub is starting, didn't know for sure if OD was on IR, said kicker Bulock needs to get better....etc,etc....all the while looking like a family member just passed away.

I am REALLY starting to hate this guy

eznark

Banned
not sure why you have such a hardon about this story. It was erroneously reported that a "group" of people were at his house. There were two people there, one who "told him off" and cussed at him.

Either way, its stupid for fans to do something like this.

National media people have been killing Houston Texans fans for this for like 24 hours. Turns out it was a bullshit attempt by Schaub to get some sympathy. I think that's a bigger story than the original fake story.

MechDX

"We installed the offense, he understands what we’re trying to do. It’s business kind of as usual," Dennison added. #Texans

Awesome!! Pick 6's incoming Sunday!

Bowser

I'm not a fan who thinks his team has the worst line in the league. I see much worse groups every week. But I have a problem with their methodology. The Rams are 6 or 7 in their rankings, and I do know that isn't accurate.

The Rams stress short throws, and Bradford is super quick to check down. They also never get stuffed on runs. Few negative yardage plays there. But there also aren't any giant holes either. It's a low risk low reward offense that protects the line (and QB and WRs and RBs). Add to that they have played the Falcons, Jags and a banged up Cards team, none of whom can rush the passer, and the the stats look good.

When I think of a good offensive line, I think of Tom Brady vs ATL where he stands in the pocket for 8 seconds looking all over the field to throw, or SF cramming it down the Texans' throat.

Sometimes I just can't take PFF seriously. The Panthers have the 8th best O-Line in the league?

No one who watched that game on Sunday would reasonably conclude the Panthers have a top 10 O-Line.

The individual components apparently break down to 9th in run blocking and 31st in pass blocking which makes a lot more sense to me. How that adds up to be the 8th-ranked O-Line, I have no idea...

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
RicK Dennison OC sounds like he is reading a script written by Kubiak

"We installed the offense, he understands what we’re trying to do. It’s business kind of as usual," Dennison added. #Texans

Awesome!! Pick 6's incoming Sunday!

Kubiaks presser was just pathetic. Says Schaub is starting, didn't know for sure if OD was on IR, said kicker Bulock needs to get better....etc,etc....all the while looking like a family member just passed away.

dude. you need to take a step back.

When has this coach or staff ever been Rex Ryan when speaking to the media?

the only thing to be upset about is Schaub is still the QB, and the only real thing to read into anything said was Kubiak saying "it was a really tough decision to stay with matt" kubaiktranslation: dudes on notice.

MechDX

Stay away from Schaub's house, Mech!

Fuck that. Call me crazy but I am starting to think this was a story fabricated by the franchise to draw attention away from the real issues. Story is out one person was there, didn't say anything and just took a few pictures of the house.

far from last night where they confront Matt, took pictures of his family and verbally threatened him.

Uh oh..

I'm not a fan who thinks his team has the worst line in the league. I see much worse groups every week. But I have a problem with their methodology. The Rams are 6 or 7 in their rankings, and I do know that isn't accurate.

The Rams stress short throws, and Bradford is super quick to check down. They also never get stuffed on runs. Few negative yardage plays there. But there also aren't any giant holes either. It's a low risk low reward offense that protects the line (and QB and WRs and RBs). Add to that they have played the Falcons, Jags and a banged up Cards team, none of whom can rush the passer, and the the stats look good.

When I think of a good offensive line, I think of Tom Brady vs ATL where he stands in the pocket for 8 seconds looking all over the field to throw, or SF cramming it down the Texans' throat.

Steelers are at -.05. I really do think they'll be something, particularly with Adams suckiness being addressed.

MechDX

dude. you need to take a step back.

When has this coach or staff ever been Rex Ryan when speaking to the media?

the only thing to be upset about is Schaub is still the QB, and the only real thing to read into anything said was Kubiak saying "it was a really tough decision to stay with matt" kubaiktranslation: dudes on notice.

Rainbows and lollipops. He shouldn't be starting PERIOD. You mention Ryan and he tried the same shit with Sanchez and finally was called out by others in the organization. Kubiak is on a downward spiral, that plane is going down fast and he will take the season with him

eznark

Banned
Fuck that. Call me crazy but I am starting to think this was a story fabricated by the franchise to draw attention away from the real issues. Story is out one person was there, didn't say anything and just took a few pictures of the house.

Even that is a stretch. No one even got out of a car according to Houston police. Sounds more like someone got lost and randomly pulled into a driveway to look up directions and Schaub being Schaub he panicked.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Rainbows and lollipops. He shouldn't be starting PERIOD. You mention Ryan and he tried the same shit with Sanchez and finally was called out by others in the organization. Kubiak is on a downward spiral, that plane is going down fast and he will take the season with him

well, there's your problem.
you still think there's hope for this season. As i said two days ago, this season is done.

xnipx

Why are any and all threads talking about the servers being shitty get locked? Is that taboo to discuss here or something?

MechDX

Innegan needs to play Sunday. Him getting a Pick 6, in Reliant, against Dre would throw this town into an epic shit fit!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What a cluster fuck of a season for the Texans smh Feels like old times.

Captive, Mig summed up why losing brings us out more. If you count the Oilers I have been dealing with this since I was a little kid. This just feels "normal" lol

LOL Mech.... you're just now "really" starting to hate Kubes?

tmdorsey

I've def stopped caring about gaming like I used to. Part of it is being married, less time, other new interests, and also a part of it is that maybe I don't like new gaming or grew out of it somewhat.

I barely finish games unless they really suck me in (like Pikmin 3 recently did) and mainly stick to multiplayer/sports game.

That said I can't wait to pick up WW HD to replay it.

It's great. Very clean and really like a cartoon. I'm having a good time playing through it again with my 9 year old daughter.

Mike Smith's seat should probably start getting a little warm.

Mike Nolan should get a pass just because of the shit hand he's been dealt to play with.

Dirk Koetter's seat should be on fire at this point.

Agreed. Although I think Smith will probably get a pass also, but he's definitely coaching tight and seems to be letting outside criticisms influence his coaching. He needs to just do him.

exarkun

How do you not dislike him already? A gentle reminder: Wade saved his job. 2009 and 2010 I thought we had seen the last of Kubiak, but instead he got mouth to mouth from Wade.

Mech, lets go to his house. I will carry the loudspeaker on my shoulder and you rap to the beats. If we claim its performance art, we won't get in trouble!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just entered into a bet with my friend.

If Ravens beat Green Bay she treats me to some fine American cuisine (fast food) on our drive to Green Bay. And vice versa is the Packers win.

Frankly I can't lose here. Free food or Ravens lose, I'm happy either way.

jakncoke

Banned
So because neogaf was mentioned in some nbcnews article that broke the concurrent user record once again. Its cool and all for evillore and whoever else gets money from neogaf that the user marks since E3 have been so high, But fuck man what about the people that built it up from the ground talking and bs. Cant even use the site now because all the downtime

eznark

Banned
So because neogaf was mentioned in some nbcnews article that broke the concurrent user record once again. Its cool and all for evillore and whoever else gets money from neogaf that the user marks since E3 have been so high, But fuck man what about the people that built it up from the ground talking and bs. Cant even use the site now because all the downtime

I'll sell you my shares if you want.

If Ravens beat Green Bay she treats me to some fine American cuisine (fast food) on our drive to Green Bay. And vice versa is the Packers win.

Is that code for something?

MechDX

How do you not dislike him already? A gentle reminder: Wade saved his job. 2009 and 2010 I thought we had seen the last of Kubiak, but instead he got mouth to mouth from Wade.

Mech, lets go to his house. I will carry the loudspeaker on my shoulder and you rap to the beats. If we claim its performance art, we won't get in trouble!

I honestly believed, until now, that his system can work good. His speaking wasn't anymore than Bellichek at pressers.

Sad thing is: if he is let go I guarantee Wade is the next HC

Colasante

"We want to be above reproach in everything." - June 11, 2013

vertical-smith-aldon-49ers-mug-shot.jpg

lol

Would you just let her buy you dinner or is she diner material as well?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I honestly believed, until now, that his system can work good. His speaking wasn't anymore than Bellichek at pressers.

Sad thing is: if he is let go I guarantee Wade is the next HC

They can't even run a bootleg anymore lol :(

Fox318

Should have made it a sexy bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom