• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

Little late, but some Packers' gifs.

Cobb 1 hander
ibuCMJVK91u6LF.gif

Jordy catch
ibnjNKzE09NBjq.gif

Jones' TD catch/run + twinkle toes
ixLucUS7MuWi0.gif

Cobb run (coach's film version + slowed)
iba0Ok9DTLLXES.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Kion Wilson was cut simply didnt have what it took to start, I wonder if we bring him back to the ps. Stevenson Sylvester is back.

gutshot

LeSean McCoy opened his Wednesday news conference by saying Tampa Bay running back Doug Martin is "a heck of a running back." The context was a tweet McCoy had over the weekend when he tweeted Sunday that Broncos running back Knowshon Moreno "sucks." McCoy didn't back off his comment on Wednesday.

“What I said is what I meant," McCoy said.

He also said he doesn't regret tweeting that, and it didn't become an issue with coach Chip Kelly.

“Only thing coach said to me was stay focused on the next game, that’s what really matters," McCoy said. "It’s a big game for us to win. That’s what I’m really worried about."

What the hell happened between Shady and Knowshon? Seems like a strange beef to have.

Kion Wilson was cut simply didnt have what it took to start, I wonder if we bring him back to the ps. Stevenson Sylvester is back.
Steelers will resign him and cut Sylvester after the game. They need ST depth.

Only thing it proves is that the starters job is Williams far and away..

squicken

Sometimes I just can't take PFF seriously. The Panthers have the 8th best O-Line in the league?

No one who watched that game on Sunday would reasonably conclude the Panthers have a top 10 O-Line.

The individual components apparently break down to 9th in run blocking and 31st in pass blocking which makes a lot more sense to me. How that adds up to be the 8th-ranked O-Line, I have no idea...

I ignore the grades mostly, but like their game charting info. Sadly the best stat they have is average depth of target, and it is in the fantasy football section

DoubleTap

Sounds like Tank Carradine will be back within a few weeks as well.

Yup. Niners haven't missed Aldon so far with Lemonier and Skuta filling in nicely. IMO he's a beast of a pass rusher but a defensive liability against the run.

Hope he gets everything straightened out.

eznark

Banned
Yup. Niners haven't missed Aldon so far with Lemonier and Skuta filling in nicely. IMO he's a beast of a pass rusher but a defensive liability against the run.

Hope he gets everything straightened out.

As long as they have Justin there to mug the tackle it doesn't matter who is on the outside.

Sounds like Tank Carradine will be back within a few weeks as well.

I can't wait for Tank to play. I want to see what he can do in there.

I regret nothing!

How is little RBH? Did you have the funeral yet? Or did you cast the ashes into the ocean?

As long as they have Justin there to mug the tackle it doesn't matter who is on the outside.

You just wish you had a man that could double as a bear (in a non-sexual way).

I think I know what it feels like to have your period. I want cake, chocolate and icecream.

And I want it now.

I don't know what girls complain about, this is easy.

And Aldon is useless against good teams anyway. Invisible vs the Colts and Seahawks

uhhh wat? he destroyed the seahawks. had 2 sacks and a bunch of QB pressures. also had a decent day against the colts with 6 tackles, 1 sack and multiple pressures. but i suppose when you get stomped out in 2 straight games people will just assume that everyone had awful games

methodman

Banned
uhhh wat? he destroyed the seahawks. had 2 sacks and a bunch of QB pressures. also had a decent day against the colts with 6 tackles, 1 sack and multiple pressures. but i suppose when you get stomped out in 2 straight games people will just assume that everyone had awful games

yeah he was our best player in both games.

and he's a fucking dumbass

Colasante

So apparently police found this gun in Aldon Smith's house, according to Ian Rappaport.

Armalite-AR-10T-Rifle.jpg

At least Hernandez stuck to pistols.

Smokey

So schaub said at the presser there was no incident.. And reported it to team officials? That nothing happened. Wat

But the vp of the nfl security said they have been working with the texans?

But that things have happened in the street in the past?

Whole thing is bs

squicken

yes. Also everyone gets sacks on Russell. Positive you could say that he is a playmaker like Rodgers who extends plays looking for the big strike, which naturally leads to some slop sacks. Or you could be negative and say he can't read a defense and runs from the pocket when confused, occasionally right in to the arms of defenders

yes. Also everyone gets sacks on Russell. Positive you could say that he is a playmaker like Rodgers who extends plays looking for the big strike, which naturally leads to some slop sacks. Or you could be negative and say he can't read a defense and runs from the pocket when confused, occasionally right in to the arms of defenders

well i mean you can make any excuse you want. point is aldon smith had at least 1 sack in every game this year. played well against the run most of the time and had no bad plays in coverage. his first sack of wussle game when he abused okung and sacked wussle while he was still in the pocket. 2nd one was when the play broke down and he got him.

anyways it doesn't matter because we lost but he played well in all 3 games and really looked elite. sad that he's flushing his career down the toilet with this stupid shit

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
So apparently police found this gun in Aldon Smith's house, according to Ian Rappaport.

Armalite-AR-10T-Rifle.jpg

At least Hernandez stuck to pistols.

what's wrong with this gun? Is it cause its big and scarey looking?

The only problem i think he has with that gun is california's stupid gun laws.

i don't see why it should be illegal if other big guns ARE legal. stupid to have that but i personally think owning a vast array of guns and hunting are stupid. whatever people want to waste their time/money on is none of my business!

aldon just needs to lawyer up and he'll be fine!

Milchjon

I think I know what it feels like to have your period. I want cake, chocolate and icecream.

And I want it now.

I don't know what girls complain about, this is easy.

Where are you bleeding from.

Nothing says "domestic self defense" like a sniper rifle.

Yes, hunting and ranges, I know. I'll still never really get the point.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So schaub said at the presser there was no incident.. And reported it to team officials? That nothing happened. Wat

But that things have happened in the street in the past?

Whole thing is bs

Schaub being afraid of his own shadow on the field you would think that he would live in a gated community since he's the one contacting the authorities and complaining about people driving by and taking pictures of his home.

Whole thing just looks stupid for the organization and confusing as hell.

squicken

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...-teddy-bridgewater-attracts-scouts-vs-rutgers

Louisville's Teddy Bridgewater attracts scouts vs. Rutgers

Louisville coach Charlie Strong said he told his team that Thursday night's nationally televised game with Rutgers will give the whole country a chance to watch them play. Inside the stadium, there will be a large contingent of NFL scouts on hand.
Things we learned in Week 6

Louisville TV station WDRB reported there will be at least 26 NFL scouts in attendance, from 20 teams. Jacksonville has asked for three credentials, including one for the Jaguars' general manager; Pittsburgh will also have its GM present; and Tampa Bay is sending its director of scouting, the station reported.

Fox318

Giants, Steelers, and Bucs will all draft and have new starting qbs next season.

If Coughlin is gone Eli is gone with his shit play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom