• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf fox no late game?

ryanflipoff.gif

I get it. :p

squicken

But for real there has to be some suckers out there that would pay or overpay for him

You'd think so, but he's got a lot of miles and hasn't been finishing season's healthy. He's worth more to Pittsburgh than anyone else, but no reason not to keep options open. And really, if you guys have a top 5 pick and Ben plays all 16, how good is he?

jakncoke

Banned
You'd think so, but he's got a lot of miles and hasn't been finishing season's healthy. He's worth more to Pittsburgh than anyone else, but no reason not to keep options open. And really, if you guys have a top 5 pick and Ben plays all 16, how good is he?

His surrounding cast isnt good, and our D is mostly laughable. I dont think it says much on him personally other than Kevin Colbert and people that make personall decisions have failed the Steelers nation. Honestly Im not sure there is a qb in the league that could take this team to the playoffs

Striker

His surrounding cast isnt good, and our D is mostly laughable. I dont think it says much on him personally other than Kevin Colbert and people that make personall decisions have failed the Steelers nation. Honestly Im not sure there is a qb in the league that could take this team to the playoffs
It's similar in NY. I'd expect a big team revamp in both squads.

It gets worse for them, too. Roddy White is expected to at least miss one game if nor more on an aggravated hamstring injury. He hasn't been right all year to begin with.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Sounds like he broke the screw put in his foot back before the combine (still ran that 40 time on it :lol )

If thats what it take to get Colbert out, I can handle it.
No offense to you intended, but I'll never understand the pure overreaction a poor season or two brings out from fans of generally successful franchises. It must make fans of teams that are /truly/ badly run organizations point fingers and laugh at some of the commentary.

You're truly angling for Colbert to be fired?

jakncoke

Banned
No offense to you intended, but I'll never understand the pure overreaction a poor season or two brings out from fans of generally successful franchises. It must make fans of teams that are /truly/ badly run organizations point fingers and laugh at some of the commentary.

You're truly angling for Colbert to be fired?

If we didnt miss out on so many draft picks, we wouldnt be 0-4 and on our way to a top 10 draft pick. Someone has to pay for this. Someone has to take a fall! This isnt a poor season or 2, our team lacks so much talent at so many positions and with guys that cemented positions soon to be out. This could be Steelers 80s part 2 and I dont think thats hyperbole either, its realistic.

Trey

Eat shit Bills, can't sell out your game so Browns will now be shown in Canada!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your hatred of the Bills is the weirdest thing. After being trash for so long, I'm used to an air of pity and mild condescension from other fans at the very most.

bionic77

Eat shit Bills, can't sell out your game so Browns will now be shown in Canada!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Congrats on being shown on tv.

I wonder if the Browns with Weeden will finish with more wins than the Steelers? At this point it's hard to see us winning 3 games total....

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Your hatred of the Bills is the weirdest thing. After being trash for so long, I'm used to an air of pity and mild condescension from other fans at the very most.

I am sick and tired of people telling me I should root for the Bills because I'm from Toronto.

They will never be my team, nobody likes them, they smell.

jakncoke

Banned
Seriously though, if you or the Giants land Clowney...

How much does Clowney skill set even work in our Defense? Basic job for our DE the past years is take up OL to create gaps and defend the rush. Maybe I dont know enough on Clowney but he seems like a guy for more pass rush. Maybe that'd be good for the Steelers.

bionic77

I am sick and tired of people telling me I should root for the Bills because I'm from Toronto.

They will never be my team, nobody likes them, they smell.
Do you still live in Toronto? I remember some great restaurants when we went years ago. I can't remember their names but I remember one Turkish restaurant was amazing.

Yeah even as a Dolphins fan I can't hate on the bills....it just feels mean....fuck the pats and jests though.

Congrats on being shown on tv.

I wonder if the Browns with Weeden will finish with more wins than the Steelers? At this point it's hard to see us winning 3 games total....

Well you better win this week....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom