• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much does Clowney skill set even work in our Defense? Basic job for our DE the past years is take up OL to create gaps and defend the rush. Maybe I dont know enough on Clowney but he seems like a guy for more pass rush. Maybe that'd be good for the Steelers.

Steelers constantly take Defensive ends and stand them up as linebackers. Woodley was a 4:3 DE they converted, as was Worilds. His position isn't a problem.

His disposition might be. Not liking these reports i'm hearing that he's basically shut himself down for the draft. What else could he decide to take seasons' off for?

No offense to you intended, but I'll never understand the pure overreaction a poor season or two brings out from fans of generally successful franchises. It must make fans of teams that are /truly/ badly run organizations point fingers and laugh at some of the commentary.

You're truly angling for Colbert to be fired?

He's just spoiled like 90 percent of Steelers country.

Somebody I read made a good point - it's hard to complain about talent when you're winning. Steelers fans' bitched like crazy in '11 too when the team went 12-4. What coach in their right mind is going to bench a player on that team?

Hood lost his starting job to Heyward this week. Why not before? Because the defense was playing well then, that's why. Fans talk about players like baseball cards and assume it's easy as shit to replace people for even the slightest dip in performance.

squicken

From Twitter
Max Henson ‏@PanthersMax 48m
QB Cam Newton on self-evaluation: "I have to be more consistent."

O rly? Rly doe Cam?

Also The Trade Steve Smith Movement has begun in Charlotte

That's a good point about leadership, but the player has to be ready and able. Rams in part got rid of SJAX b/c he was such a strong locker room guy that it made it impossible for Bustford to lead. That's not working out well

I'd view Smith as more like Andre Johnson where the team should let him go try and find success before his skills are gone, and get something in return. If the Texans somehow blow their game vs STL then they really should look to trade Dre, but they never will

jakncoke

Banned
Steelers constantly take Defensive ends and stand them up as linebackers. Woodley was a 4:3 DE they converted, as was Worilds. His position isn't a problem.

His disposition might be. Not liking these reports i'm hearing that he's basically shut himself down for the draft. What else could he decide to take seasons' off for?

I think we may have read the same article. Did the article author suggest he just quit the team and work out with a trainer if he doesnt want to be in college anymore? Yeah thats a flag for me if true

I think we may have read the same article. Did the article author suggest he just quit the team and work out with a trainer if he doesnt want to be in college anymore? Yeah thats a flag for me if true

Sounds familiar. Article I read said Spurrier implied that he was hurt and not injured.

I think Clowney's gonna be a bust anyway. Expectations are through the roof for him and i'm wary of those guys they call "generational" in college. Can't remember the last time that translated to the NFL for a pass rusher.

RBH

well thats that
RIP whatever remnants of RBH's dick still exist!

Don't do it RBH, don't do it!

Flamethrower_straight.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Seahawks have placed Michael Bowie on the starting RT position on the depth chart instead of Breno Giacomini. C Max Unger is now fully participating in practice too.

Good shit.

eznark

Banned
So now Schab is finally telling the truth and admitting he made the whole thing up. What a drama queen. He should be forced to reimburse the City of Houston for time spent on this hoax.

Vyroxis

Banned
My favorite bar got sold. The new owner already installed lights that are brighter and new speakers. Apparently he doesnt realise the previous owner knew what her crowd enjoyed and stuck with it.

Fuck I hate sports bar owners.

BigAT

My favorite bar got sold. The new owner already installed lights that are brighter and new speakers. Apparently he doesnt realise the previous owner knew what her crowd enjoyed and stuck with it.

They got rid of the dank?!

He didn't buy it for you, he bought it for himself.

Fox318

Ez, its a team nobody cares about.

When the Buttfumble happened everyone went crazy because the jets are a team that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom