• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beast786

Exactly. He's so bad he wouldn't even be able to tank properly.

bbstopgif.gif

Wait, Schaub made the story up? What the christ

Ez, its a team nobody cares about.

When the Buttfumble happened everyone went crazy because the jets are a team that matters.
No, it was because they were playing a team that matters (the Patriots).

And by the way, fuck you for making me admit that the Patriots matter.

Fox318

Notice whenever everytime something happens to the Jets the threads are like twice as long.

When the Panthers, Cards, or jags fuck up I don't see people posting here about their shit.

I mean have you guys seen Gabbert?

Notice whenever everytime something happens to the Jets the threads are like twice as long.

When the Panthers, Cards, or jags fuck up I don't see people posting here about their shit.

Gabbert hasn't fumbled for a defensive TD by running eyes-closed into his lineman's literal A-gap.

squicken

Schoob said he called team security b/c people were driving by the house taking photos. How all the other stuff got going I have no idea, but it is pretty dubious. He's definitely frazzled

Dragon

Banned

You mean there are more people who care about a team from the biggest city in the country?

People only cared about Buttfumble because it was fucking hilarious.

Fox318

Gabbert hasn't fumbled for a defensive TD by running eyes-closed into his lineman's literal A-gap.

No, he has played WORSE than that.

He had a team change their policy on shaving heads because he wanted to keep a Bieber-Brady hair style as a rookie. And he has still sucked.

Jags fans can blame the Oline all they want but with worse targets Garrard was better.

eznark

Banned
Schoob said he called team security b/c people were driving by the house taking photos. How all the other stuff got going I have no idea, but it is pretty dubious. He's definitely frazzled

Houston police said one (1) (single)(singular) vehicle pulled into his driveway and turned around.

Guy is a fucking flake. He should be put on the same suicide watch list as Young and Aldon Smith.

He had a team change their policy on shaving heads because he wanted to keep a Bieber-Brady hair style as a rookie. And he has still sucked.

Jags fans can blame the Oline all they want but with worse targets Garrard was better.
Gabbert has been horrible. He's not an NFL-caliber QB. But he'll also be gone by next year.

Sanchez, meanwhile, sabotaged the Jets' noble attempts at relevance year after year. Now their window is shut, and they suck again. At least the Jags were going to be trash regardless!

tmdorsey

Julio being out is a just another footnote into how terrible this season is.

Enzark,

I got a question for you that probably belongs in the MLB thread, but anyway what you gonna do when the Brewers sign McCann?

Tamanon

Banned

I don't know of any Jags fan that has blamed the O-line? While Meester has been crappy, Gabbert hasn't handled the rush well.

eznark

Banned

Enzark,

I got a question for you that probably belongs in the MLB thread, but anyway what you gonna do when the Brewers sign McCann?

Brewers have Lucroy and Maldonado, not to mention Coulter in A ball who is a God damned stud. Why would they sign McCann to be 4th string?

jakncoke

Banned

Enzark,

So you're into anime that mirrors Bens actions in Georgia. Interesting.

Watching the Giantbomb Wind Waker quick look makes me either plug my Gamecube in or buy a Wii U.

I would hope you have other games your interested in. It would blow my mind to buy a new console for a HD release of a old game.

Watching the Giantbomb Wind Waker quick look makes me either plug my Gamecube in or buy a Wii U.

as eznark said, wiiU already has a few must-have games. you have WW which is awesome and looks incredible, you have wonderful 101 which i don't think there is anything quite like it on the market, you have NSMB which has such incredible level design that i can overlook the awful soundtrack, zombiU is an underrated game and if it were released on 360/ps3 would've gotten a lot more attention, you have pikmin 3 which is pretty awesome and then you have a bunch of games coming up that are looking good (sonic world, super mario world 3D, donkey kong, mario kart, smash bros, X).

the main problem with wiiU is that no 3rd parties will support it. that's fine, i'll get my 3rd parties elsewhere!

Narag

Convinced himself that an android tablet taped to scale , or something like that is close enough to a Wii U. Can't turn back now, who would make fun of SNES?

Why I'd think it'd only make his criticisms even more authentic being an owner and all.

eznark

Banned
as eznark said, wiiU already has a few must-have games. you have WW which is awesome and looks incredible, you have wonderful 101 which i don't think there is anything quite like it on the market, you have NSMB which has such incredible level design that i can overlook the awful soundtrack, zombiU is an underrated game and if it were released on 360/ps3 would've gotten a lot more attention, you have pikmin 3 which is pretty awesome and then you have a bunch of games coming up that are looking good (sonic world, super mario world 3D, donkey kong, mario kart, smash bros, X).

the main problem with wiiU is that no 3rd parties will support it. that's fine, i'll get my 3rd parties elsewhere!

Exactly. Why would you play third party games (which all have mp aspects) on a console with shitty online? The WiiU is the perfect compliment to a PS4 and PC.

Nailed it! I'm playing Rayman Legends with my wife right now and the co-op is so good.

I'm thinking about WW HD and Pokemon on Saturday (B1G1 40% off) but I don't know if I'm up for another Pokemon game.

Godslay

Banned
Why I'd think it'd only make his criticisms even more authentic being an owner and all.

Not on Neogaf. You don't have to own it, to be able to shit on it. Hell it doesn't even have to be released.

Throw in the Luigi DLC as well. Great remix imo.

Call me when Cam plants his face in his tackle's asscheek and we can talk.

Quite frankly the Jets (before this year mostly) in the Rex Ryan era have just invited all of the criticism they receive. They're loud, they're obnoxious, they're arrogant, and they play under the brightest spotlight in football. Of course, people are going to make fun of them when they fall.

Enzark,

That avatar...damn bro.

I've never actually felt bad for Falcons fans, but it looks rough for yall.

Apropos of nothing, the number of concurrent GAF visitors has gone up by about 50% (both gaming and OT) in the past 10 min. Weird things are afoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom