• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apropos of nothing, the number of concurrent GAF visitors has gone up by about 50% (both gaming and OT) in the past 10 min. Weird things are afoot.

GAF since E3
5078c209c6e3d97cebbc40d7068f471c-gymnast-knocks-over-sawhorse-causes-gymnast-pile-up.gif

EviLore's bank account since E3
un9kg.gif

Spinluck

Peyton is funny as hell.

When asked about the bootleg-

"The trick is to do it every 5yrs or so, and not tell anyone in the huddle you're doing it so the blockers sell it better". "I'll be retired by the time I'm able to do it again". Lol

Not word for word, but that's basically what he said.

bionic77

I only played Wind Waker once but it left an impression. I wish more games emulated that style of graphics.

Also did you guys see that next gen madden video? Is that really the next gen version?

:lol I'm watching Married with Children and the episode tonight Al says "This is a very important game for the bears, they play the rams and If you lose to the rams you're out of the league!"

Jaguars are out of the league? :(

jakncoke

Banned
:lol I'm watching Married with Children and the episode tonight Al says "This is a very important game for the bears, they play the rams and If you lose to the rams you're out of the league!"

Jaguars are out of the league? :(

If we sent the Jags to a indoor football league. I bet they still couldnt make the playoffs

What team would want Steve Smith? Isn't he a complete diva?

How many star wideouts do you know without a ego? At least he won't quit on the team (although he may beat a teammate up)

Smitty's past his prime, but he still could contribute to a contender, particularly as a slot guy. That's a trade I could see them actually doing if this season goes bad though. Everything Gettleman has said since he's taken the job leads me to believe that he's willing to completely change the personnel if need be.

Ripclawe

Banned
on vacation so I just got some WiFi. but the NFL banned Miami from getting a super bowl now? but they are listening to minny and indy? the hell?

squicken

This last quarter of this Broncos/Cowboys game...

...maaaaaaaaaaan

Really, that's bad football. Or good flag football. 51-48? blech

Now SEA-IND was fantastic. No more trolling Hawks fans from me. Very impressive two weeks to play so tough on the road against two good teams. The one thing I worry about with them is Russ has taken more big shots in two weeks than he did all last year. His accuracy was poor vs IND. Not sure if that is related but they might need to ditch or tone down the read option and go with power runs to Lynch

rando14

Really, that's bad football. Or good flag football. 51-48? blech

Now SEA-IND was fantastic. No more trolling Hawks fans from me. Very impressive two weeks to play so tough on the road against two good teams. The one thing I worry about with them is Russ has taken more big shots in two weeks than he did all last year. His accuracy was poor vs IND. Not sure if that is related but they might need to ditch or tone down the read option and go with power runs to Lynch

D-Does this mean we can be brothers squicken?

WWE+Hug+gif+1.gif

With all the injuries on the Falcons, what sort of expectations should be set on Ryan at this point?
Great Expectations.
My recollection of the book is that it sucked.

But seriously, I think if Ryan is worthy of the contract he'll win them some games they have no business winning. OTOH, I don't think he's ever proven he can do that. It'll be interesting to watch as a non-Falcons fan.

squicken

D-Does this mean we can be brothers squicken?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Gj0l6C7qvyw/UM7BG6-ojUI/AAAAAAAAA7E/e7CaTZ6x1x8/s1600/WWE+Hug+gif+1.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

I have aired my grievances with your team. Nothing against the fans. I have always liked Russ but I'm not thrilled with their usage of him this year. I understand that the OL is struggling, but to me that means they should just run more. Despite the injuries they seems just as capable as ever at doing that

cdyhybrid

More Beast Mode is never a bad thing. Would like to see them use Turbin and Michael more. Bust out some Stanford style 7/8 OL formations and just run people over. They don't really have the bodies for it right now though :(

squicken

More Beast Mode is never a bad thing. Would like to see them use Turbin and Michael more. Bust out some Stanford style 7/8 OL formations and just run people over. They don't really have the bodies for it right now though :(

I also don't get why they go to that stupid zone that Hilton busted them on for the big TD. Should play press man as much as possible. It's helping a guy like DHB to give him a free release

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I have aired my grievances with your team. Nothing against the fans. I have always liked Russ but I'm not thrilled with their usage of him this year. I understand that the OL is struggling, but to me that means they should just run more. Despite the injuries they seems just as capable as ever at doing that
While Wilson has been missing some throws he usually makes (that botched quick out in the SF game is WTF), poor protection and route timing issues have been prominent factors in producing incompletions. Disrupted timing produced some of his overthrows in the last game, especially.

It also helps when your receiver is turned around to catch the ball. That pass to Lynch's shoulder would have been a huge play had he just caught it.

I also don't get why they go to that stupid zone that Hilton busted them on for the big TD. Should play press man as much as possible. It's helping a guy like DHB to give him a free release
Supposedly Sherman fucked up his assignment on that play after misreading the formation. He thought he needed to step forward, when he should have been running back.

squicken

While Wilson has been missing some throws he usually makes (that botched quick out in the SF game is WTF), poor protection and route timing issues have been prominent factors in producing incompletions. Disrupted timing produced some of his overthrows in the last game, especially.

It also helps when your receiver is turned around to catch the ball. That pass to Lynch's shoulder would have been a huge play had he just caught it.

Supposedly Sherman fucked up his assignment on that play after misreading the formation. He thought he needed to step forward, when he should have been running back.

Hadn't heard who was at fault on the coverage breakdown. Appreciate it. Hilton said all afternoon that Browner was talking smack but that Sherman didn't say a word all day. I wonder if that got him off his game?

Hadn't heard who was at fault on the coverage breakdown. Appreciate it. Hilton said all afternoon that Browner was talking smack but that Sherman didn't say a word all day. I wonder if that got him off his game?

Regardless of if Sherman blew the coverage or not he went into jog mode after Hilton caught it.... As if conceding the td even though he was far from the endzone. He could've tackled hilton at the 20 too because Thomas made Hilton stop to avoid him. Lazy days for dick Sherman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom