• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Regardless of if Sherman blew the coverage or not he went into jog mode after Hilton caught it.... As if conceding the td even though he was far from the endzone. He could've tackled hilton at the 20 too because Thomas made Hilton stop to avoid him. Lazy days for dick Sherman!
Our game against Indy was characterized by all sorts of various mistakes and fuckups. For example, sliding to recover the fumble in the opposing endzone instead of knocking it back in bounds. Even if Indy recovered it would have been a safety anyway!

brentech

That shot of Goodell keeping the woman out of the meeting was some mobster type shit.

are you playing GTA online at all? I can't tell if it's actually any good.
holding up convenient stores is only fun for so long. I've had a few jobs to steal vehicles, which are cool, I'm just hoping it keeps branching out more as you play it?

Narag

Our game against Indy was characterized by all sorts of various mistakes and fuckups. For example, sliding to recover the fumble in the opposing endzone instead of knocking it back in bounds. Even if Indy recovered it would have been a safety anyway!

• Irsay money coming through on the Tate OPI
  • Refs screwing the Seahawks out of a TD on the punt block
  • Reggie Wayne & stickum

are you playing GTA online at all? I can't tell if it's actually any good.
holding up convenient stores is only fun for so long. I've had a few jobs to steal vehicles, which are cool, I'm just hoping it keeps branching out more as you play it?
Nope, I've been working on 100% and now I'm working on True 100% (All Side Missions, Random Encounters, etc.).

I'll make my way into GTA Online around Christmas after the douche quotient has died down a bit.

I actually thought that should've been a td

squicken

• Irsay money coming through on the Tate OPI
  • Refs screwing the Seahawks out of a TD on the punt block
  • Reggie Wayne & stickum

Big play of the game was Wilson missing Tate at the end of the first half. The punt safety/TD was close. Looks like a TD and I think there's enough to overturn it. But as far as DPI/OPI, Seattle WRs and DBs play as physical as any in the league. They have days where it all goes their way. Even after the game Wayne said he pushed off on the 2 pt conversion, but said he didn't care b/c they held him all game

Lunchbox

Banned
would've
could've
should've

#nfcWestCulture

squicken

This is pretty strong critique of Sherman. A little surprising from a "fan" site. But a good read. Much better than most of SBN's team pages

Needs work:

The LOB must lick their wounds. It's time for Richard Sherman to double down and stop these in-between plays or plays where he gets "tricked" by formations or offensive gimmicks. You wanna be the best and run your mouth about it, you better back it up and no more jogging in coverage, please.

Wrayfield

Jets : 12-4
Fish : 11-5
Pats : 9-7
Bills depends on QB situation and how much LJ drinks.

This is weird. A Jets fan has more confidence in the Dolphins than most Dolphins fans. Look man, we don't do disillusioned stuff so much. If we suck, we suck. I don't see us going beyond maybe 9 wins this year. Coincidentally, I don't see the Jets with more than 8 or 9. Pats, sadly, will bounce back, they always do. Also, Gronk. Barring further STDs, he will make a difference.

jakncoke

Banned
The morning after,

Baseball is over, Steelers season may as well be over, Penn St is banned and get shit on weekly, Pittsburgh basketball is my last hope and that hope is slim. My sports are over till April. Time to train like #cuevas

eznark

Banned
The morning after,

Baseball is over, Steelers season may as well be over, Penn St is banned and get shit on weekly, Pittsburgh basketball is my last hope and that hope is slim. My sports are over till April. Time to train like #cuevas

Oh god I forgot to give you shit for getting blown out by Indiana. LOL. God damn.

jakncoke

Banned
Oh god I forgot to give you shit for getting blown out by Indiana. LOL. God damn.

Last year fooled me into thinking Penn St could hold their head while the sanctions were in place. Turns out you actually need talent to win still! Also when you're 16-0 vs. a team and that team is like 350-700 in their history have like 6 9 win seasons ever.. Shit sucks. The only question is, who will we keep under 40 and how does Hackenberg develop over the year. Also do know if i can pick up AFL, seeing Pirates got shit on FMT style time to see Taillon pitch and see if Allen Hanson can do anything

Trasher

Fuck Schwartz and his bullshit "won't talk about injuries" policy. So tired of it. Just tell me if Calvin is going to play. If he's out for multiple weeks then tell me so I can properly start preparing myself mentally for the draft.

jakncoke

Banned
35 degrees this morning. southparknice.jpg

Thinking about that documentary, I really wonder if there is anything to prevent that short of not playing football at all. 1500 collisions a year that have the same g force as crashing your car into a brick wall at 35 mph makes me think no.

eznark

Banned
35 degrees this morning. southparknice.jpg

Thinking about that documentary, I really wonder if there is anything to prevent that short of not playing football at all. 1500 collisions a year that have the same g force as crashing your car into a brick wall at 35 mph makes me think no.
Educate players and let them make an informed decision. That's all you can do.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The morning after,

At long last you know how I've felt the last 6-7 years or so.

The healing can begin.

Godslay

Banned
And play like Deion Sanders

That doc said 45 of 46 had CTE. Maybe I missed, but did they mention who was the 1. Im curious why that person lucked out

Deion is in pretty rough shape himself. I remember him getting around on a rascal on his reality show due to bad knees iirc.

BigAT

That's why you play cornerback.

Cromartie could probably play football without a helmet.

5kkln4nhukl.gif

eznark

Banned
What's the Matt Schaub story today?

Someone was lost and pulled into his driveway to turn around. He freaked out and called NFL security claiming that people were there to murder his family. NFL reported that there was a mob of Texans fans seiging his house. Houston cops said it was all bullshit and there was one car that briefly pulled into his driveway, turned around and left. The next day Schaub admitted that he made the whole thing up.

Captive still believes.

LevelNth

Banned
Wow just saw this morning that David Wilson's neck injury might be worse than expected. Not that he did a ton but I don't see the Giants winning with the lethal combo of Jacobs and Scott.

Poor G's and Falcon's... lost seasons so unexpectedly.

Lunchbox

Banned
Wow just saw this morning that David Wilson's neck injury might be worse than expected. Not that he did a ton but I don't see the Giants winning with the lethal combo of Jacobs and Scott.

yeah cause David Wilson getting injured made the giants lose their season "unexpectedly"

effzee

Did they resign Scott? He was released.

ShaneB

Wish I could erase it from memory and start over.

I wish I could erase Dexter from memory and not start over. :( Well.. erase 5-8 from memory.

I am just starting season 3 myself. Man this show is good.

Hell yeah, it's fantastic, nothing has ever felt like filler. With a 4 day weekend for myself, I'm most certainly planning on finishing up 4 and 5 asap while breaking in the new sofa I'm getting.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Giants, Steelers, and Bucs will all draft and have new starting qbs next season.

If Coughlin is gone Eli is gone with his shit play.
lol you think the steelers and giants are going to get rid of QBs with combined 4 superbowl victories?

D-Does this mean we can be brothers squicken?
better watch out, Seahawks might be the next team he squickens to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom