• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

chipscoggins ‏@chipscoggins 13m
Adrian Peterson's son has died according to police.

Welp =\

Lock the dude up for life and throw the mom in there for a while too.

It's not often I wish a slow painful death upon a person...he will get his in prison if the coward doesn't kill himself.

Vire

If someone did that to my child, I don't know what I would do.

Feel absolutely terrible for Adrian. :(

I wish nothing but awful awful things on the monster who did that.

Striker

Yeah there was some debate about some pass rusher in the draft who had it. Some wouldn't draft him, and one team obviously thought it was fine. It's just a tough break. I like Wilson. He's fun to watch and looks like he has fun playing. I also don't understand the reason Wilson gets shamings and benchings for fumbles while Randle keeps going out there

Not just the Giants. The Rams have young DBs who blow coverages all the time and keep playing, but God help the fumbling RB
Mathias Kiwanuka on the Giants had a serious neck injury recently as well. He took the time off and got the surgery. He's still playing, but like Pat said, there's a difference since each body is different. I hope for David's sake he can still do normal activities day to day if he can no longer play football. As a fan I do hope he can still play because I do love his talent as well. Part of me also thinks coaching is holding him back, namely this system and its playcalling.

Sad to hear about Peterson and what happened with his child.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
The AP story makes me feel sick to my stomach. So disgusting. Really makes me wonder how often shit like this happens to non-famous families and we never hear about it. This world is a fucked up place.

h1nch

Terrible news about AP's son :(

We obviously don't know all of the facts, but I would echo the sentiments posted here regarding the person(s) responsible.

As far as the mother goes, if the dude had a known history of violence/abuse, and she still knowingly let this person around her kid, she should not be allowed to ever care for children as she has demonstrated an inability to protect her own child. If this was a situation where there was no indication of this type of behavior and everyone involved was completely blindsided, well then my sympathies are with her as I'm sure she's probably feeling absolutely wretched.

Thats fucked.

Also, people need to shut the fuck up about judging AP. People deal with grief in very different ways.

If he wants to take weeks off to be with his thoughts and family, let him.

If he wants to play and dedicate it to his son, let him.

If you want to judge the man as a third party observer without knowing him? Go fuck yourself.

Nori Chan

I'm not going to lie when I saw that seeing the tweets live saying his son died that I got teary eyed. I pray that Peterson gets through this and I respect any decision he does when it comes to playing football.

Milchjon

4-1 is pain?

Wes Welker is pain.

Aaron Hernandez is pain.

Danny Amendola's injuries are pain.

Vince Wilfork is pain.

Gronk is pain.

Peyton is pain.

Tebow is pain.

I AM SUFFERING!

I am mostly kidding. Still, it's all kind of annoying this year. That record is mostly due to a weak schedule and we all know it.

I wanted one spike this season

tumblr_m2acqq6DW51rtvnh9o1_400.gif

Anyone following jimmy Garoppolo? His stock has been steadily rising for a bit. I know Browns sent scouts to watch him a while back. Personally haven't seen him play yet, but wouldn't be surprised to see his name popping up regularly come draft time
CBS Sports' Dane Brugler was told by one scout that Eastern Illinois senior QB Jimmy Garoppolo could be a first-round selection.
Eastern Illinois, the home of Sean Payton and Tony Romo, have a nice player in Garoppolo, but this is a bit surprising. He has a great trigger due to quick decisions, but he isn't contested by pressure very often. Still, a mobile quarterback who makes quick reads with velocity could be coveted in the NFL. He isn't afraid to go downfield, either.

You need to embrace Landry Future and see your fortunes turn
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom