• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro

I do have to give you a pass for those SB losses, though. That had to be two pure shots of concentrated pain.

Super_Bowl_XLIII_Foo.jpg

Pain

squicken

Anyone following jimmy Garoppolo? He stock has been steadily rising for a bit. I know Browns sent scouts to watch him a while back. Personally haven't seen him play yet, but wouldn't be surprised to see his name popping up regularly come draft time

Heard the name but have never seen him play. Google says SWEET TEBOW JESUS

51de430a23294.previewm9ujj.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Must suck to be a long time Dolphins fan. Marino 48 td and a SB in his 2nd year. Everyone probably thinking yeah so many SBs coming my way but then nothing.

Must suck to be a long time Dolphins fan. Marino 48 td and a SB in his 2nd year. Everyone probably thinking yeah so many SBs coming my way but then nothing.

Yup, I started watching football around 89/90 at least that i can remember and there was always so much hype going into every season. And now....ugh

jakncoke

Banned
Yup, I started watching football around 89/90 at least that i can remember and there was always so much hype going into every season. And now....ugh

lol so you've seen your division go to 7 sbs and win 3 lol rough but at least the jest are still the mests of the NFL

Marino never won one though. Has Chan been giving you bath salts?

Worded poorly. They did make it to the SB and Im sure Dolphins nation assumed they'd be there a few more times and win some too before Marino left. But nope

Yeah it's not the best. 1-15 was the worst in my personal experience, but I've only been a fan since the early 90's.

-Eli Mannings Super Bowls
-Dutch-Spain World Cup Finals
-Felipe Massa losing his F1 championship in the last corner
-2010 Celtics finals

The worst sports experiences for me. There is more I can't think of now.

Milchjon

-Eli Mannings Super Bowls
-Dutch-Spain World Cup Finals
-Felipe Massa losing his F1 championship in the last corner
-2010 Celtics finals

The worst sports experiences for me. There is more I can't think of now.

Fucking Spain. They're the Giants of soccer.

Well except for the fact that they were actually probably the best team of those years.

lol so you've seen your division go to 7 sbs and win 3 lol rough but at least the jest are still the mests of the NFL

Worded poorly. They did make it to the SB and Im sure Dolphins nation assumed they'd be there a few more times and win some too before Marino left. But nope

Yup as long as the jests remain the bottom dwellers that they are I'll be ok, although when they went to the AFCC game two years in a row...well that was tough. As for Marino I'm not sure which film it is, but there is one that highlights his 84 season and at the end the narrator specifically mentions how it's only one of many SBs for him... almost makes me cry.

Of the top of my head worst sports moments:

1-15 Dolphins
Losing to Bills in AFCC game in 92
Marinos last game...ass kicking by JAX 62-7

Only other sport I follow closely is basketball and my team is the Lakers...a lot more wins then heartbreaks with them. Even last year wasn't so bad since I knew they sucked going in.

h1nch

Oddly enough, if the doctors left it alone he would have been healed up by now. Apparently, Gronk doesn't trust the team doctors if rumors are true.

Given the info that has leaked out this week I don't really blame him. Not sure what another forearm fracture would mean for his career if he plays with the bone in a weak state.

Tom Penny

Oddly enough, if the doctors left it alone he would have been healed up by now. Apparently, Gronk doesn't trust the team doctors if rumors are true.

I honestly don't care this week. I wanted him ready for the the back to back division game starting next week. He misses those..then I'm officially not happy. Gronk could have also not been partying all off season practicing Royal Rumble while on meds too.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What the fuck is happening in Tampa Bay. Are the players bathing in porta-potties?

I dont want my team to play those filthy fucks this weekend. It should be a forfeit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom