• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Given the info that has leaked out this week I don't really blame him. Not sure what another forearm fracture would mean for his career if he plays with the bone in a weak state.

Yeah, I understand the want for him to hurry back, but at this stage there is no way he's coming back unless he's 100%. Which is the right thing for him imo, after all the trouble he had before.

I honestly don't care this week. I wanted him ready for the the back to back division game starting next week. He misses those..then I'm officially not happy. Gronk could have also not been partying all off season practicing Royal Rumble while on meds too.

Should just wait for him to be 100%, whenever that happens. Anything before then is wishful thinking at this point.

Worst sports moments for me:

- Ken Griffey Jr. leaving (can't remember if he was traded or not)
- 116 win Mariners losing to the Yankees in the playoffs
- Seahawks getting robbed by refs in the Super Bowl (I barely remember this game for some reason)
- Bennett taking the Sonics from us

jakncoke

Banned
Worst sports moments for me:

- Ken Griffey Jr. leaving (can't remember if he was traded or not)
- 116 win Mariners losing to the Yankees in the playoffs
- Seahawks getting robbed by refs in the Super Bowl (I barely remember this game for some reason)
- Bennett taking the Sonics from us

Pro tip you didnt robbed, you didnt play good.

20060605pd_sbxl_ringPJ_450.jpg

Kiss it.

So i started watching (american) football not long ago. I just wish there were less ads.
Weird thing is i dont support any team. Maybe because I can't relate to any of them since i've never been to the US. There is no city or state im particularly familiar with.

So i started watching (american) football not long ago. I just wish there were less ads.
Weird thing is i dont support any team. Maybe because I can't relate to any of them since i've never been to the US. There is no city or state im particularly familiar with.

Where are you from?

Also, welcome!

cdyhybrid

Support the Seattle Seahawks. One of the most exciting young teams in the league, based in one of the finest cities in the world!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

I can help. But I need some information first. Answer this questionnaire, please.

A. Where do you live?
B. Do you believe in evil, devil worship and/or cutting off your genitals for the greater good?
C. Do you like suffering?
D. What is your favorite color?

Get on the London jags hype train !

Welcome!

Just wait till LA gets a team or Jags get kicked off to London then you can start fresh!

Narag

Support the Seattle Seahawks. One of the most exciting young teams in the league, based in one of the finest cities in the world!

No, support the Texans. Your hopes will never get high enough to be dashed and they need all the help they can get.

Milchjon

If you're from Europe, Boston is probably the closest city to you, and the Patriots are your new hometown team.

Welcome to the family!

Seattle is fine. The Seahawks aren't.

Hunter S.

Welcome new fan. We do not call it American football here. It sounds retarded as we are mostly Americans in this thread.
Just do not pick the Patriots, most people will barf if you do.

Milchjon

Choosing the Pats despite them having a down year and the risk of ostracism is a sign of superior integrity and courage,

It takes a fine specimen indeed.

Hunter S.

Choosing the Pats despite them having a down year and the risk of ostracism is a sign of superior integrity and courage,

It takes a fine specimen indeed.

Euros never pick teams from the West so fuck them.

Probably because the games start late as hell in German land.

West Side for Life Bitches!!!!!

Raiders. Always support the Raiders.

jakncoke

Banned
The head referee admitted he blew it, brah. I know it feels safer to just ignore that, but facts are facts!

There wasnt enough bad calls that was insurmountable to overcome. Face it you fucking sucked and blew your chance cry more you bitch. I cant believe I still let you people get to me. Fuck yall. Worthless franchise

Where are you from?

Also, welcome!

Brazil.

I do like the Seahawks. Supporting them now would seem like jumping on the band the bandwagon though. Also i like cold rainy places like Seattle (from what ive heard).

I can help. But I need some information first. Answer this questionnaire, please.

A. Where do you live?
B. Do you believe in evil, devil worship and/or cutting off your genitals for the greater good?

The color question reminds me that i could never support a team with a weak (euphemism for ugly so i dont offend anyone) logo. So no 49ners, Steelers, Browns (a team without a logo still baffles me). Also Broncos sounds like a silly name for me for some reason.

A. Where do you live?
This is a good start

cdyhybrid

There wasnt enough bad calls that was insurmountable to overcome. Face it you fucking sucked and blew your chance cry more you bitch. I cant believe I still let you people get to me. Fuck yall. Worthless franchise

Don't worry man, you still have 5 legit rings to fall back on.

Brazil.

I do like the Seahawks. Supporting them now would seem like jumping on the band the bandwagon though. Also i like cold rainy places like Seattle (from what ive heard).

The color question reminds me that i could never support a team with a weak (euphemism for ugly so i dont offend anyone) logo. So no 49ners, Steelers, Browns (a team without a logo still baffles me). Also Broncos sounds like a silly name for me for some reason.

Seattle is indeed cold and rainy during the fall/winter/spring, but we have fantastic summers! And no such thing as jumping on the bandwagon when it comes to supporting the Seahawks. It's like breathing, or helping old ladies cross the street. It's just the right thing to do.

filler

Banned
Brazil.

fC7CcKe.gif

Hunter S.

The Raider fans will buy you a prostitute and give you a gram of coke and a condom in you join their team. But, to join them, you must kill either a Charger, Chief, or Bronco fan.

jakncoke

Banned
Don't worry man, you still have 5 legit rings to fall back on.

Seattle is indeed cold and rainy during the fall/winter/spring, but we have fantastic summers! And no such thing as jumping on the bandwagon when it comes to supporting the Seahawks. It's like breathing, or helping old ladies cross the street. It's just the right thing to do.

Yall are trolling if you honestly think you got robbed. I would go fucking full on patton on your ass and spam gifs on all the times Seahawks fucked. But im done on the subject. Because like chuckddd said the win is ...

tumblr_m0bse737O81rp71eto1_400.gif

cdyhybrid

Yall are trolling if you honestly think you got robbed. I would go fucking full on patton on your ass and spam gifs on all the times Seahawks fucked. But im done on the subject. Because like chuckddd said the win is ...

When the Steelers go 0-16 and trade Ben for Flacco, that will also be forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom