• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choose the Patriots because Gisele is married to Tom Brady

Indeed he's the only known football player around here. Not that everyone knows his name, just the fact that she's married to the football quarterback.
But i heard the Patriots are evil. Also the first giants vs patriots superbowl is one great story; supporting them would be contradictory.

Hunter S.

If you choose a bronco fan, make it this one:

This is slander. The fuck is a viking fan.

cdyhybrid

Indeed he's the only known football player around here. Not that everyone knows his name, just the fact that she's married to the football quarterback.
But i heard the Patriots are evil. Also the first giants vs patriots superbowl is one great story; supporting them would be contradictory.

You're a smart man.

jakncoke

Banned
Jesus coldplay. Did you make a jnc twitter? Taking my name for Wii U wasnt enough. Are you going to kidnap me and throw me in a cellar and chant IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN

We can be great friends.

oh

well then

Brazil.

I do like the Seahawks. Supporting them now would seem like jumping on the band the bandwagon though. Also i like cold rainy places like Seattle (from what ive heard).

The color question reminds me that i could never support a team with a weak (euphemism for ugly so i dont offend anyone) logo. So no 49ners, Steelers, Browns (a team without a logo still baffles me). Also Broncos sounds like a silly name for me for some reason.
Brownies have top 5 uniforms in the league.

Get OUT of here, ghost!!!!

ShaneB

So i started watching (american) football not long ago. I just wish there were less ads.
Weird thing is i dont support any team. Maybe because I can't relate to any of them since i've never been to the US. There is no city or state im particularly familiar with.

Welcome aboard! :) I'm not new to football, but new to nfl-gaf and moving beyond my casual enjoyment of football and yeah, I guess I boarded the Seahawks bandwagon at the start of this season. I knew they were a good team, but I didn't know they were a top team! Everyone here is really nice and friendly... for the most part :)

edit: Also, dammit at the news of AP's son passing away :( When I was at the gym, I was hoping that wouldn't be the news I heard when I got home. RIP little man.

Milchjon

Jesus coldplay. Did you make a jnc twitter? Taking my name for Wii U wasnt enough. Are you going to kidnap me and throw me in a cellar and chant IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN

Pretty sure Coldplay has a different Twitter handle.

Milchjon

Show me your new terrible recipes. Also last time you got banned to fast for me to show you something. You are exactly like masaokis on youtube.

Real German; that might be crimzon actually

These fuckers need to stop confusing me.

I wish I could follow Kave. The only non-confusing Canadaian.

Greg

So i started watching (american) football not long ago. I just wish there were less ads.
Weird thing is i dont support any team. Maybe because I can't relate to any of them since i've never been to the US. There is no city or state im particularly familiar with.
let me see...

ah, yes, it seems like you'd be a good Packers fan

We're the animal everyone is afraid to go around until they know we're dead.
The Jags are totally dead. Everyone knows that.

The Steelers are smart enough to know they're dying so they're laying down so they can get back up faster. Too bad the G-men have the same strategy and seem to be better at it than we are.

h1nch

Agreed. The frequency of commercial breaks is absolutely offensive. I wish there was a way to curb this behavior but unfortunately it will likely only get worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom