• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck yes. You getting it?

Yes, getting it tomorrow morning though.

Team Froakie/Bulbasaur

neerrrrrrrrrrrrrd

image.php

bionic77

Was playing with a HTC one and the mini and damn that is a nice phone.

Even the software felt way better than on the galaxy's all my android friends seem to have. That I did not really understand.

Hardware was gorgeous. Definitely on par with the iPhone.

jakncoke

Banned
Utto I think i dragoned him also thats fucking terrible he should be banned for throwing mustard and honey on a salmon like that lol

Even the software felt way better than on the galaxy's all my android friends seem to have. That I did not really understand.

One users are the equivalent of the PC master race.

The HTC One is so much nicer (and I say that as a Galaxy owner). Shame that HTC is losing money by the bucket load right now. If they had half the marketing budget of Sammy they would be in better shape.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
You know what would be great?

The Broncos finish the season 8-8 like they did in 2009

Hey. Hey you. Shut up.

Re: AP. Holy shit, that is some really fucked up shit. Feel bad for the guy, no one deserves that shit. What kind of asshole beats up a 2-year old?

Anything recent that would be on PPV that is any good?

Not really.

Never saw this is the end, but i'm told it's the best of the 3 movies.

World War Z is alright, but you'll forget everything about it 5 seconds after it ends.

I liked about 2/3's of Iron Man 3. Also, chances are you've seen the movie before:

Plot's the same as The Incredibles

Pianowski preaching to the choir:

I refuse to completely give up on the Giants (just two games out in the division, heh). They almost won opening night despite a slew of turnovers, and the Denver loss was competitive for three periods. It's a shame they have a late bye week because what this team could really use is a new direction on offense - switch the play-calling responsibilities or just sack Kevin Gilbride altogether. I don't want to hear about firing Tom Coughlin - that move almost never makes sense in the middle of an NFL season. You have to dig up too much infrastructure. But a coordinator change is worth trying. Heck, it worked for the Ravens.

Anything recent that would be on PPV that is any good?

not that i could think of off the top of my head!

watch trading places, it's on netflix! truly a classic movie. but now that we're talking about the movie maybe someone can point out to me exactly what happened at the end. i know they fucked over those old guys but i'm not versed in the stock market or what the fuck was happening in the ending sequence

squicken

Not really.

Never saw this is the end, but i'm told it's the best of the 3 movies.

World War Z is alright, but you'll forget everything about it 5 seconds after it ends.

I liked about 2/3's of Iron Man 3. Also, chances are you've seen the movie before:

Plot's the same as The Incredibles

I guess I should mention I haven't see the Will Smith movie, but I heard it is awful. I watched Star Trek last week and it was not boring but pretty bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom