• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
no. people are saying its Yates. They were saying this morning, whats the point of keeping Yates if you throw Keenum in there instead of Schaub?

My opinion, you already know what you have with Yates. With Keenum you've only seen him in pre-season. This season is done, so why not put Keenum in, if he sucks then you're getting a high draft pick anyway.

wut. you're drunk go home. you are 2-3 when the #6 is 3-2 and there is 11 games left. Call m e back when you're having a season like the Steelers!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
wut. you're drunk go home. you are 2-3 when the #6 is 3-2 and there is 11 games left. Call m e back when you're having a season like the Steelers!

who cares, unless the defense transforms itself to 2000/2002 ravens/bucs or Schuab magically pulls his head of his ass and manages to play better than he's ever played or TJ Yates/ Keenum is the next Tom Brady, this team isn't winning the superbowl.

jakncoke

Banned
Clark should just donate his brain for concussion research right now.

Considering how he still doesnt know how to properly tackle in his like 11th year as a pro. There is no doubt in my mind he will have all the effects that studies talk about when he retires.

Also since 1990, 1992 San Diego Chargers are the only 0-4 team to make the postseason. I looked up their season. They went 11-1 after 0-4 to win the division by 1 game. To make the postseason they had to go 10-2 at the least. There is no way Steelers are capable of this.

MechDX

who cares, unless the defense transforms itself to 2000/2002 ravens/bucs or Schuab magically pulls his head of his ass and manages to play better than he's ever played or TJ Yates/ Keenum is the next Tom Brady, this team isn't winning the superbowl.

But we can beat the hell out of the Bengals in the WC round! Fuck you soulless ginger!

Considering how he still doesnt know how to properly tackle in his like 11th year as a pro. There is no doubt in my mind he will have all the effects that studies talk about when he retires.

Also since 1990, 1992 San Diego Chargers are the only 0-4 team to make the postseason. I looked up their season. They went 11-1 after 0-4 to win the division by 1 game. To make the postseason they had to go 10-2 at the least. There is no way Steelers are capable of this.

Yep, and in that 12 game stretch for the Chargers, they played just 2 teams that wound up finishing over .500. The Steelers don't have that luxury.

Bowser

Julio Jones possibly out for the year per Glazer. Getting a second opinion.

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 5m
Breaking: Falcons fear Julio Jones likely OUT for the rest of the year w a foot injury. He's getting a second opinion tomorrow to determine

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 1m
Initial determination by falcons is that Julio Jones season is over. They are hopeful 2nd opinion says otherwise but not optimistic

Colasante

Breaking: Falcons fear Julio Jones likely OUT for the rest of the year w a foot injury. He's getting a second opinion tomorrow to determine

Initial determination by falcons is that Julio Jones season is over. They are hopeful 2nd opinion says otherwise but not optimistic

FUCK. That sucks for the Falcons and I hate to hear it as a football fan. Julio Jones was cementing his place as a top 5 receiver so far this season.

Falcons season is over.

Greg

I just joined the 20 and over club.

I'm officially an old fart
happy birthday

I couldn't even dunk at 20

did I miss something? when did that happen?

effzee

Fuck. Season over for my fantasy team. My other WR is Hakeem Nicks.

Damn, Falcons are pretty much fucked if that's true.

Colasante

But seriously, not even joking, doesn't Thomas Dimitroff trading Tony Gonzalez to the Patriots make an insane amount of sense now or what?

sangreal

just heard that on francesa too.. gonna wreck some fantasy teams

LevelNth

Banned

Wow. Poor Falcons.

MechDX

McClains chat on Chron.com:

Q: Why isn't Case starting?
Q: Why do you hate CAse?
Q: Texans suck without Case starting
Q: Case is the best option
Q: Case is a man amongst boys. Why isn't he starting?

Repeat...

Bowser

With this Julio news, it's now a lock that the Saints have the division wrapped up. Amazing that it happened by Week 5. Payton is a god tier coach, didn't think getting just him back and adding Rob Ryan would compensate for their worst ever defense, but looks like I was sorely mistaken on that front.

Keylow415

There goes my fantasy team :(

Mr. Patch

Well...

Fuck.

jmdajr

fucking a

cashman

Banned
McClains chat on Chron.com:

Q: Why isn't Case starting?
Q: Why do you hate CAse?
Q: Texans suck without Case starting
Q: Case is the best option
Q: Case is a man amongst boys. Why isn't he starting?

Repeat...

Case is starting against OU this weekend.

MechDX

There goes my fantasy team :(

And not a single damn was given

fucking a

img10375513.jpg

The curse binds the teams.

DMczaf

sgxtDkC.gif

LJ11

Worst of all they're stuck with Matt Ryan. Wonder if they have the courage to take a QB at the top of the draft, don't think he gets it done for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom