• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

sanjuro I was not talking to you bro. Did you enjoy the Avs-Bruins game dude?

Starting to lose focus on the B's for the last few weeks.

Avs are looking pretty good, but I'm not sold on their goalies. Either way, they should have a cakewalk into the second season in the Western conference. They are definitely going to score some goals and their coach is going to murder someone. Those two things are a given.

Other than that, I still hate Tuukka.

Now that i've pissed everybody off, time for this week's Gifcamming.

ibcIkNmD2f1s5F.gif

This is just one of many plays I could have giffed when one hat (in this case Velasco #61) gets on Ngata (#92) and removes him from the play. I made excuses for him myself the past few seasons, but he hasn't been a disruptor for a long time. He went out of the game with an "injury" but I think it was a stealth benching. He had an awful game.

Hunter S.

Starting to lose focus on the B's for the last few weeks.

Avs are looking pretty good, but I'm not sold on their goalies. Either way, they should have a cakewalk into the second season in the Western conference. They are definitely going to score some goals andtheir coach is going to murder someone. Those two things are a given.

Other than that, I still hate Tuukka.
:jnc Roy, gets so much attention already.

Not surprised about the hockey since you are probably watching the Red Sox.

iARY2AiZ2UeBM.gif

On the flip side, this was Ray Rice's longest run of the night. Surprise it's straight towards Hood (#96). Just like the Gif I posted last week, Hood is blown 6 yards off the ball allowing Rice to a 13 yard gain. Steelers are putting Hood on the field only for pass downs or injury - he's terrible against the run.

Does two movies count as a marathon?

You couldn't pay me to watch that shitastic third movie

You're totally invited. Fans of irrelevant teams only! I'll bring some guacamole and nachos! This is gonna be great, just me and my old bros, watching movies from their youth! I'm calling Milchjon, he's totally down.

Now now. It's not nice to talk to your elders that way.

Wait, are you Starsky or am I Starsky?

Sanjuro

:jnc Roy, gets so much attention already.

Not surprised about the hockey since you are probably watching the Red Sox.

I mean, if they aren't on sure. I laughed out loud at the NBC advert during Sunday Night's football game.

Bruins vs. Sabres. Rivalry NIGHT! THIS WEDNESDAY @ 7 on NBC's Outdoor Life Network!

...good luck with that!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Remember how Stafford lit up the scoreboard when Johnson was out. True elite QB right there.

Congrats on beating us coming off a bye week, at home with our #1 and #2 receiver out. Even Tom Brady wouldve had a bad game (even though Staff still had a middle of the road game).

See you in Detroit.

eznark

Banned
Congrats on beating us coming off a bye week, at home with our #1 and #2 receiver out. Even Tom Brady wouldve had a bad game (even though Staff still had a middle of the road game).

See you in Detroit.

The best young quarterback in the game would be able to elevate the talent around him, not shit himself and cry in the fetal position until the game ends.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Got anything better to do on a Monday?
Well I suppose I could go see Gravity before I have to return to work tomorrow. But otherwise Im just here at home doing nothing.
Watch Seattle's games so you know who is going to deprive you of the top seed?

MechDX

Was this posted? I probably missed it earlier so sue me. Surprising they spent a third rounder on him:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...rs-after-violating-rules?campaign=Twitter_atl

Yeah. Local sports radio 610 said all three players Cierre Wood, Sam Montgomery and Willie Jefferson were release after violating team rules. Said they were released because they were smoking "cigars" after curfew in one of their hotel rooms bathroom.......no one gets released from a team for smoking cigars. Especially from a team that is severely depleted at certain roster spots.

Also explains why Wood wasn't active yesterday and the Texans only had 2 RB's on the roster. Those 3 were sent home before the team did.

Wow, so rough it made you switch teams?! Must have been an amazing broad.

I switched teams?

I'm totally over it. NeoGAF is my new girlfriend, saves me a lot of time and money. Wanna come over to my place and watch a movie *wink wink*

I'm so sorry.

You're in a long term thing right? Does she have a sister/nice friend who's willing to wear a Brady Jersey and have me call her Tom?

MechDX

For Texans GAF:

Not Gary Kubiak ‏@NotGaryKubiak 18m
When I want to relax with a perfectly legal cigar, generally I call up Schaubby and Marciano and we huddle in a bathroom for some reason.

jnc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom