• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

vGujy1E.jpg

bionic77

Kubiak loves Matt Schaub more than his own mother.

Pretty sure at this point even she wants him to be benched and traded and get a fresh start.

squicken

The Bears defense looks like a preseason game where one team pulls its starters while the other leaves the fist team offense in to get extra reps. It's like I can't imagine a scenario where they will stop anyone with the awful talent on the field

Milchjon

I think the fact that you are looking for Steeler Nazis says more about you than it does about Steeler fans...

You already told us you are a Pats fan so we had all just assumed you were a huge pervert and weirdo. You don't need to provide further proof to me via your twisted google searches! I don't want to know about your lemon parties or lust for nazi football imagery!

pittsburgh-steelers-fans.jpg

On the left is you, right?

Narag

"Some of the moves we make in the next couple of days could include finding someone to return kicks." -Kubiak #Texans

Does this mean whoever they replace back there is going to have a good career on another team like holliday or jones?

... lol @ Trindon's wikipedia entry atm:

Jq697X8.png

Oh wow, as if things couldn't get worse for the Jags, Gus Bradley's father died.

I feel so bad for Gus. He was so close to getting the Eagles job and instead he is in that horrible spot. No talent, fans dont care. It must be so hard to get excited about your job when you are coaching a team that probably will go winless.

Fox318

I still can't believe Jets are not going to be on that list. Works for me though.

Jets needed an OC and they finally got one.

I don't see Squicken praising Schotty's slants and last time I checked Parcell's own Tony Sparano is working at a toll booth in South Dakota.

Parcells really knows how to pick talent.

Colasante

What happened with Tavarres King and the Broncos? The Packers wanted to sign him from the Broncos' practice squad, Broncos convinced him to sign with their 53 man roster instead, they cut him, he gets claimed on waivers by the Panthers? Seems like a dick move by the Broncos.

Sanjuro

Jets needed an OC and they finally got one.

I don't see Squicken praising Schotty's slants and last time I checked Parcell's own Tony Sparano is working at a toll booth in South Dakota.

Parcells really knows how to pick talent.

If you think the Jets are majestic offensively right now, you are nuts. The time and effort put into evaluating the offensive coordinator is the Official New York brand of beer goggles.

That being said, I think Ryan is an entertaining coach.

Dragon

Banned
just had a steel cable explode on me while working out

that was entertaining

Damn I guess Hernandez isn't sated with just three people huh?

Pats scored 6 points in the second half.

Loss goes on Brady not being able to throw the ball deep.

I wasn't blaming the loss on the officials. Just pointing out they missed one.

Jets fans are annoying though, good thing the Yankees and Mets are fucking woeful.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
49ers visited the Tottenham Spurs facility for a childrens community event.

pwMUlYj.jpg

UjNHPHl.jpg

hPclF7m.jpg

The pro soccer dudes:

rI67LD7.jpg

MJi7ids.jpg

e9gOq7A.jpg

I'm guessing noone over there invited the Jaguars for anything.

Fox318

Pats are gonna score over 50 points against the dolphins. Bill will want to prove that he doesn't have a small penis the Patriots are a contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom