• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
Blah blah blah a rapist is the best QB in team history

I haven't kept up with the thread today. Was this posted?

Patriots had cheated on FG block formation before; Jets warned officials.

FZUyx1N.png

Bellichick 101. No cameras, no SB.

I'm sure Rob and Rex Ryan didn't talk about that during the week between the Saints and Jets games. Good catch.

bionic77

1/3 ratio of touchdowns to interceptions per game for Brady in those same games.

Pats fans are starting to get salty and it is annoying Germans and Gata.
Guys maybe we want to tone down the Brady bashing. Even though it is apparent that he is washed up and living on a false legacy built on devilry, cheating and cheap womens shoes it is still best if we don't rile up the Germans.

It never ends well when those guys get mad.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Damn, crazy day it Titan town. Bud passing, Reynaud being cut (WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG) . . it's going to be an interesting rest of the season.

Guys maybe we want to tone down the Brady bashing. Even though it is apparent that he is washed up and living on a false legacy built on devilry, cheating and cheap womens shoes it is still best if we don't rile up the Germans.

At least we never lost to the Steelers in the playoffs!

Horst: (Sinister) Okay, Mr. Burns, you win. But beware. We Germans aren't all smiles and sunshine.
Mr. Burns: (Sarcastic) Oooh, the Germans are mad at me. I'm so scared! Oooh, the Germans! (Hiding behind Smithers) Uh oh, the Germans are going to get me!
Horst: Stop it!
Man: Stop, sir.
Mr. Burns: Don't let the Germans come after me. Oh no, the Germans are coming after me.
Man: Please stop the "pretending you are scared" game, please.
Horst: Stop it! Stop it!
Mr. Burns: (Pause) No! They're so big and strong!
Man: Stop it.
Horst: Stop it, Mr. Burns.
Man: Please stop pretending you are scared of us, please, now.
Mr. Burns: Oh, protect me from the Germans! The Germans--
Horst: Burns, Stop it!

ibrBdU6Yuj30NJ.gif

Like this play for two reasons. Great patience by Bell (#26), he's waiting for holes to develop then hitting them hard (side note, if Dwyer could do this he would have been the unquestioned starter). This was the best game on the ground for the Steelers all season.

Also, what a season Decastro (#66) has had. Great job turning the defender out on this play. Running backs are forming a habit of running behind him.

exarkun

Sam Montgomery was the Sonic the Hedgehog lover, right?

I mean, what do we think they actually did? Making the sex with women? Or just smoking weed?

Milchjon

Google Image Search for "steelers nazis" turns up a pic of an actual asshole with the Steelers logo superimposed on it.

Tempted to post it.

bionic77

At least we never lost to the Steelers in the playoffs!
No only losses to Mark Sanchez (aka buttfumble), Flacco (aka BLarry's best friend and spokesperson for Pizza Hut), Peyton Manning (not a good thing to lose to that fraud in the postseason) and some handball player who played football on the side.

Impressive!

Sanjuro

You don't know how good you have it until it's gone!

I do know that feeling. Tim Thomas doesn't play for us anymore and Marc Savard will never play again.

I know how good Rask is and can be, doesn't change the fact he is responsible for one of the biggest collapses in hockey history and our troubles last postseason.

Revolver

Damn, crazy day it Titan town. Bud passing, Reynaud being cut (WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG) . . it's going to be an interesting rest of the season.

Been seeing this picture a lot today. Brings back so many fond memories...

I agree about Reynaud being cut. Loooong overdue, though I figured they'd bench him first, didn't see them outright cutting him. It's going to feel strange not to have to hold my breath on every kickoff and punt return for the rest of the season.

Sanjuro

I'd love to see market research on how many people turn off collage football games after a team is up by 20.

College football? Couldn't tell you. I've never watched an entire game in my entire life. The most I've watched of one was that game where Vince Young won and then decided to dedicate his life to being an asshole.

bionic77

Google Image Search for "steelers nazis" turns up a pic of an actual asshole with the Steelers logo superimposed on it.

Tempted to post it.
I think the fact that you are looking for Steeler Nazis says more about you than it does about Steeler fans...

You already told us you are a Pats fan so we had all just assumed you were a huge pervert and weirdo. You don't need to provide further proof to me via your twisted google searches! I don't want to know about your lemon parties or lust for nazi football imagery!

No only losses to Mark Sanchez (aka buttfumble), Flacco (aka BLarry's best friend and spokesperson for Pizza Hut), Peyton Manning (not a good thing to lose to that fraud in the postseason) and some handball player who played football on the side.

Impressive!

Those losses arent as bad as losing to Tebow and Garrard.

MechDX

Texans going to work out QB's?

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 7m
#Rams want to work out some QBs tomorrow. …. but so do the #Texans. Houston will check out John Skelton & Austin Davis, the latter an ex-Ram

Tha fuck

bionic77

Those losses arent as bad as losing to Tebow and Garrard.
They were both actually highly entertaining games and it is an honor to play and lose to Tebow.

Seriously nothing is as bad as your qb getting outplayed and losing to Mark Sanchez. I can't conceive how Brady still had his job the next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom