• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
Bahahaha

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/ar...on-our-game-tying-field-goal-with-no-penalty/

C3cMMa9.gif

NFL Officiating at its finest.

You mean the Jets did it too? I thought it was only the Pats that did it.

Teams that will have a new head coach next year

1. Bucs
  2. Texans
  3. Panthers?
  4. Giants?
  5. Vikings?
I hope and pray the Bucs keep Schiano another year, what was that quote by the owner? Somthing along the lines of we knew Greg would have to clean up the mess left behind?

Lulz

MechDX

You people are fools if you think Kubiak is getting fired. No chance in hell unless we lose every game for the rest of the season.

Bread

Banned
looks like the jets just had to snitch to the league out of jealousy once more

the pats will probably lose a 1st rounder because of pushgate

exarkun

I hear Vince Young is ready

Its gonna happen, and people in Houston will immediately start fapping. And the UT jags will come out of the woodworks and be like "We always loved the Texans, what are you talking about?!?!?" as they wear his fucking Titans jersey.

So does smoking cigars mean they were giving each other fellatio? Only a Texas team would make that an offense worth kicking them out.

squicken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0xe2b6VgYA&feature=youtu.be

Dom Capers baits Cleveland into looking blitz in the wrong direction. Center Alex Mack makes a pre-snap call to slide protection left towards the potential blitzed, but Capers brings the heat off of the slot and with the AJ Hawk. Because of the protection call, the free-running blitzer (Hawk) is the QB's responsibility but he Weeden doesn't recognize where the blitz is coming from.

Miguel

if they miss the playoffs he's totally getting fired.

"This team has been decimated by injuries, we cannot expect anyone to succeed under the circumstances. We will continue with Gary in 2014 with a healthy roster and get the ox out of the ditch."

Dragon

Banned
Pats are gonna score over 50 points against the dolphins. Bill will want to prove that he doesn't have a small penis the Patriots are a contender.

Only dumb teams like the Jets and their fans are concerned about "being a contender". Fans that follow successful teams don't give a shit about labels.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Been seeing this picture a lot today. Brings back so many fond memories...

I agree about Reynaud being cut. Loooong overdue, though I figured they'd bench him first, didn't see them outright cutting him. It's going to feel strange not to have to hold my breath on every kickoff and punt return for the rest of the season.

*tears* RIP Mac9, RIP Bud

And yeah, hopefully D. Will can just hold on to the ball at least. Fucking Reynaud.

Smokey

So Ben tate has 4 broken ribs.. Foster has a bad hamstring.. Cierre wood was cut today

Tank da season. Suck for whoever and a new coach

Fox318

Only dumb teams like the Jets and their fans are concerned about "being a contender". Fans that follow successful teams don't give a shit about labels.

Bruschi said on ESPN that Bill wanted to run up the score because he was upset the team got caught during spygate.

Bill has been fighting the perception that he is a cheater and he is still bitter about it.

squicken

Do you honestly believe that the Browns fans are being unfair blaming him for how the team is doing now?

He is bad. I never thought he would be as bad as he looks now. It's kind of crazy but I think he could be out of the league next year. A 2012 first round pick, unemployed in 2014, is pretty nuts

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 1m

#Redskins S Brandon Meriweather has been suspended 2 games by @NFL for “repeat violations” and hits to the head. Had 2 Sunday.

There you have it.

I take back everything I said about next gen Madden not looking real
I'll have to work on making it an avatar tonight or tomorrow in the AM if no one else gets to it. Broncos GAF can have it if they want at that point.

Rough day, bros. Wife and I had to put our seventeen year old cat to sleep today because of severe kidney failure. Even when you know it's coming it still sucks. Sorry to be a downer, just felt like venting a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom