• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

3mBSnvb.gif

My bad, but best Chapelle scene ever? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9lg6HqJeY0

squicken

This next gen launch is looking awful. There isn't a launch title I can even delude myself into being excited for on either platform

This next gen launch is looking awful. There isn't a launch title I can even delude myself into being excited for on either platform
You need a new hobby then. kZ:SF will be great, resogun looks really good. Forza 5 is amazing looking, Crimson Dragon is going to be a great game, Zoo Tycoon should be good. I am excited for Ghosts and BF4 as well. Both consoles look to have very strong launch lineups.

There is no reason to upgrade shy of being a fan of either company. I think both will languish on shelves for a year like Wii U did, what's the point in buying them?

Godslay

Banned
You take that back!

Sorry dude. Players are always more recognizable, unless I guess you are Jerrah or Al.

One thing this 'controversy' has made me think- I am curious how he will be perceived by Broncos fans if he never wins a Super Bowl during his time there. Will they still consider him "their" quarterback or will he revert back to Indy entirely? I feel like, from my perspective at least, the Broncos fans have already taken Manning into their hearts far more than Vikings fans did with Favre, although I think that may be because they knew he only chose them to spite the Packers. It's probably all for naught, because he'll be a legend in two cities when he wins the Super Bowl this year, but it is interesting to think about.

I will always think fondly of him regardless of Superbowl wins.

As far as winning or not winning Superbowls, and who/what he is, I've debated myself over this for awhile. If he is fortunate enough to win more than 1 SB, then I think we will remember him more for those as a Bronco than the 1 with the Colts. If he wins 1 in Denver, he'll be remembered more as a Colt, considering that was where the prime of his career. If he doesn't win at all, he'll be remembered for his glory as a Colt.

I know that it's Superbowl or Bust, but I also know that it's tough to win Superbowls. So if he doesn't do it, that's life. He'll still be the 2nd greatest QB to ever play in Denver.

You need a new hobby then. kZ:SF will be great, resogun looks really good. Forza 5 is amazing looking, Crimson Dragon is going to be a great game, Zoo Tycoon should be good. I am excited for Ghosts and BF4 as well. Both consoles look to have very strong launch lineups.

C'mon Yankee, you were dialed in before they even showed 1 game.

Of course because I like new hardware, but that doesn't change the fact that both consoles are going to have good games at launch.

Every console launch has at least 1 good game. Are 3 million people going to want to dive in for that game? And are they going to want to migrate from their existing consoles to play a game with their buddies who all have PS360 right now?

That thread is hilarious.

edit: Actually reminds me of a nut at my job who is all over these conspiracy theories.

"all sports are rigged"

and my personal favourite "I never donate to any cancer causes because they have a cure they just won't give it to the public because they need people to die" he says to a cancer survivor.
I do believe the NBA is rigged to an extent, but not so much by the players as much as the officiating.
Miller never used PEDs. Hard to believe throwaway accounts without mod verification as well.
Just being facetious.

squicken

You're not getting any of the consoles at launch I assume?

Alright, thanks. I'm betting everything I have on the cardinals

I have both pre-ordered with Amazon but was just going to get the PS4 at launch with Watch Dogs. Now I'm thinking of passing on both until something good comes out

I'm excited about the PS4 at launch for Killzone (very underrated series in my opinion, especially for multiplayer), Resogun, and whatever other cool indie games surprise us. Between that and 3D World/A Link Between Worlds, November should be a pretty fantastic month for gaming.

cdyhybrid

Just setting things up for a monster payout. Also it'd explain that Saints game a few years back!

Yup. At some point the Browns will make it to the playoffs or play in a big regular season game and be heavy underdogs, and someone will get very very very rich when they beat the spread.

eznark

Banned
what the fuck I actually like the first twenty seconds of whatever that was.

Wait, it took you 3 month to make 9 minutes of noise? you idiot

I'm excited about the PS4 at launch for Killzone (very underrated series in my opinion, especially for multiplayer), Resogun, and whatever other cool indie games surprise us. Between that and 3D World/A Link Between Worlds, November should be a pretty fantastic month for gaming.
I'll be getting a ps4 at launch, looks like Killzone and Knack will be my launch titles. Also really excited for a lot of the F2P games.
NFL-GAF, check out my music project I've been working on the past couple months:
www.digitalregards.com

download a good quality version (you can enter 0 as the price) because the streaming quality makes me sad
Bouta take my shirt off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom