• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

I've never bought a console at launch and I'm not planning to this year. Not enough there to justify it. Plus it looks like my laptop is on its last legs, so it looks like that's where my money will be going this year.

jbug617

Banned
I'm happy with the Xbox One launch games (Killer Instinct, Powerstar Golf, Crimson Dragon and Dead Rising 3).

PS4 launch took a hit with me because I was planning on grabbing Watch Dogs and Resogun.

Why did Rex tell his players to have sex before the Pats game?

Colts have always had the shittiest special teams when Manning was there. And that O-Line was basically shot after they let Scott and Glenn left.

Irsay's a dumbass, but I'm sure he's not dumb enough to go, "I'll have Brady instead of Manning" on those shitty Colts teams.

Narag

Colts have always had the shittiest special teams when Manning was there. And that O-Line was basically shot after they let Scott and Glenn left.

Irsay's a dumbass, but I'm sure he's not dumb enough to go, "I'll have Brady instead of Manning" on those shitty Colts teams.

Running it to the 25 on a kickoff was a victory for those ST units. Exciting for a fan too as you sure as hell didn't see much else!

I'm happy with the Xbox One launch games (Killer Instinct, Powerstar Golf, Crimson Dragon and Dead Rising 3).

PS4 launch took a hit with me because I was planning on grabbing Watch Dogs and Resogun.

Why did Rex tell his players to have sex before the Pats game?

I guess he doesnt want them to fuck themselves during the game.

Greg

what the fuck I actually like the first twenty seconds of whatever that was.

Wait, it took you 3 month to make 9 minutes of noise? you idiot
yeah, that's how I felt at times

I can work a lot faster now, but there's a big learning curve - creating the sounds, writing the music, finding a place for everything in the mix, mastering across the tracks, etc.

Bouta take my shirt off
:jnc

Tamanon

Banned
PS4 next year for me, Xbox One maybe a few years down the line if they get any games I want.

Not a big launch console man normally. Just getting Call of Duty: Ghosts the rest of the year since Watch Dogs was bumped. I honestly don't buy many games.

Spinluck

I'm excited about the PS4 at launch for Killzone (very underrated series in my opinion, especially for multiplayer), Resogun, and whatever other cool indie games surprise us. Between that and 3D World/A Link Between Worlds, November should be a pretty fantastic month for gaming.

Yup, can't wait to be a PS4 owner this fall. KZ:SF looks like the best one yet, and I can't wait for Infamous early next year (might as well get one now, it'll be $400 then too).

Also, Wii U is getting some love too. I can't wait!!

Running it to the 25 on a kickoff was a victory for those ST units. Exciting for a fan too as you sure as hell didn't see much else!

I remember being in complete disbelief whenever we broke it passed the 30yd line. Felt good.

So which games is the NFL fixing this week?

Denver/Indy. Miller will be on Bamba deprived warpath, Manning going to go ham in second quarter, Colts receivers will "mysteriously" drop passes again, and Luck will slip on a banana peel coming out of the locker room. Keikaku doori.

Godslay

Banned
NFL-GAF, check out my music project I've been working on the past couple months:
www.digitalregards.com

download a good quality version (you can enter 0 as the price) because the streaming quality makes me sad

Nice work. I like Tracers the best, it feels like you've taken a song out of Ghosts 'n Goblins and made it darker and modern. For whatever reason, I was immediately reminded of that game when I heard that song.

WedgeX

Banned
Miggy looks alive again.

Now Detroit only need Calvin to do the same. But with all the PEDs he is surely taking his knee must actually just be a ruse to lull the NFL into a slumber before he pulls off his 2000 yard season.

Godslay

Banned
ibl2p1HbfMQwdu.gif

Can't wait for Von to play again.

Godslay

Banned
can't wait for ps4, so sick of current gen.

KZ / resogun and octodad for me

Thought about getting both of them, whittled it down to an Xbone, then decided I'm going to knock out some backlog, play Pokemon with my kid, and pick up 3D Land and the new 3DS Zelda. This will be the first launch I've skipped in awhile. Just way too many games to jump to a new platform right away for me.

thanks for checking it out guys!

APDTdIl.jpg

I've missed him. What you don't see in that gif is he is in the passenger's seat of the Lebowski's car. It's in the deleted scenes, on the director's cut bluray.

beast786

Thought about getting both of them, whittled it down to an Xbone, then decided I'm going to knock out some backlog, play Pokemon with my kid, and pick up 3D Land and the new 3DS Zelda. This will be the first launch I've skipped in awhile. Just way too many games to jump to a new platform right away for me.

tango-face-plain-md.png

Godslay

Banned

Yeah, it's pretty lame, but I have so many games that I just don't get to, or get halfway done and never go back. Actually thought of trying to take a year off and just play what I have and not buy any games. Too weak though for that long. I think Titanfall would make me crumble.

Spinluck

I wonder how quickly of an impact Miller will make?

The Broncos have had a terrbile pass rush without him, based off what I've watched. Whenever they do get pressure, it seems to be right after huge momentum swings in their favor. They won't have that problem with Von :-(. Luck should be running for his life most of the game, because Von will disrupt the pocket.

Someone hold me and tell me Von will be rusty, and not in game shape.

beast786

Yeah, it's pretty lame, but I have so many games that I just don't get to, or get halfway done and never go back. Actually thought of trying to take a year off and just play what I have and not buy any games. Too weak though for that long. I think Titanfall would make me crumble.

just messing with you man. I know how you feel. Enjoy your time with your kids and take them out.

ShaneB

NFL-GAF, check out my music project I've been working on the past couple months:
www.digitalregards.com

download a good quality version (you can enter 0 as the price) because the streaming quality makes me sad

You got my opinion when you shared this with me a bit ago :) It's always a good feeling to get something done and finally get it out for others to hear. I definitely miss that.

Doomsayer

Pretty cool stuff, Greg. I can dig it.

I would've thought you would have been in a death metal band or something though.

How many in NFL-Age are musicians? I used to be in a band many eons ago, I'd love to collab and make some rad jams.

Godslay

Banned
The Broncos have had a terrbile pass rush without him, based off what I've watched. Whenever they do get pressure, it seems to be right after huge momentum swings in their favor. They won't have that problem with Von :-(. Luck should be running for his life most of the game, because Von will disrupt the pocket.

Well he is up to 262 lbs from 246 lbs, 2 years ago.

But shaved off 2% body fat. So it's all muscle.

just messing with you man. I know how you feel. Enjoy your time with your kids and take them out.

:)

Same to you.

I'm afraid it's going to take him until the second half until he rounds into shape.

bionic77

Is it true that FIFA on the PS4 is identical to the PS3 version?

If that is true and Pro Evo also sucks then I have no reason to get the new console.

Hope that shit is not true.

ShaneB

Pretty cool stuff, Greg. I can dig it.

I would've thought you would have been in a death metal band or something though.

How many in NFL-Age are musicians? I used to be in a band many eons ago, I'd love to collab and make some rad jams.

Yeah, me and Greg got talking metal, and then non-metal and a whole bunch of stuff.

My guitar playing days are long behind me. Still got my gear and whatnot, but it's been collecting dust for a while.

If you want to hear some stuff (video game covers) I did it's still hosted on the tripod site I used almost 10 years ago.

http://shanebarnes82.tripod.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom