• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxal

xNFT2Fv.png

Poll on Americas favorite NFL team. Funny how the Broncos jump from 17 two years ago to 3 now.

Cowboys still at #1.....I don't want to live in this country anymore.

Have to respect that. No squickening there.

Bowser

Kubiak starting Keenum against the Chiefs D so when he gets slaughtered Kubes can be like "told ya so" to Texans fans when he cuts him.

Brilliant really.

Vyer

Genuinely surprised at Case news. Wonder if McNair came down on Kubiak.

Kubiak starting Keenum against the Chiefs D so when he gets slaughtered Kubes can be like "told ya so" to Texans fans when he cuts him.

Brilliant really.

I don't think Kubiak is capable of that kind of planning.

Spinluck

Shouldn't you be thanking Polian for lobbying to change the defensive rules to greatly aid offenses?

Lol, your trolling attempts are so weak now. You can't even hold Lunchbox's diamond jock that has daddy bought him. Go back under your bridge, you cheating scum.

squicken

Yates is crap and got exposed as such in 2011. Just too limited physically. Good for Kubes to go for it with Keenum and try and save the season. At least it is bold
Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer
Case Keenum starting for the Texans makes it nine Texas HS QB’s to start in the NFL this season.

I'm really excited about the Case news. Honestly, it seems like he's in a pretty good situation to succeed. It'd make one hell of a story if he found a way to ignite the Texans and make a playoff run.

cdyhybrid

I'm really excited about the Case news. Honestly, it seems like he's in a pretty good situation to succeed. It'd make one hell of a story if he found a way to ignite the Texans and make a playoff run.

It would be an incredible story because Kubiak is still calling the plays!

squicken

Actually it will be 10 Texas HS QBs who have started a game

Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer
TXHSFB QB’s who’ve made a start in the NFL this season: Luck, Ponder, RG3, Dalton, Brees, Tannehill, Stafford, Foles, Flynn, Kennum

MechDX

oh my...Kubiak found his balls!!

With that said.....NO FUCKS GIVEN BIIIIIIIITCHHHH!!!

Fuck the chefs and the entire state of Missery!

squicken

Keenum is a bit old for a first time starter. Same graduating class as Freeman, Kap, Bradford and Stafford

Number of them that got recruited to University of Texas? Zero.

[IG]http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Mack-Brown.jpg[/IMG]

Troll on, troll. Everyone knows that Mack recruits all the top QBs ... as safeties

Miguel

I wouldn't mind seeing an air raid offense with Posey Nuk and Andre out there. Bubble screens to Foster.

Not gonna happen, but would be cool at least for one drive lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom