• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

I made enough so far to cover the cost of the cables going to my speakers, and I sprayed champagne on myself - I pretty much have him beat already.

icCBmex5cnZrc.gif

j/k buddy I wish you nothing but monetary, emotional, and physical success in all endeavors!!

LJ11

Is Boyd discussed as a first round pick?

Yeah.

Remember earlier in the year when I said EJ was a poor mans Boyd, not quite the highs and lower lows. Dude is playing like FSU EJ tonight. Boyd's a rollercoaster, his OC has something to do with that, but he's generally been better this year. Still, his game needs work. Don't like his pocket presence, he drifts backwards while locking on to his first read, locks on a lot, throws flat footed and off his back foot. Too inconsistent.

Biggest improvement in his game is his running ability, looks much faster/quicker, think he lost weight.

squicken

Yeah.

Remember earlier in the year when I said EJ was a poor mans Boyd, not quite the highs and lower lows. Dude is playing like FSU EJ tonight. Boyd's a rollercoaster, his OC has something to do with that, but he's generally been better this year. Still, his game needs work. Don't like his pocket presence, he drifts backwards while locking on to his first read, locks on a lot, throws flat footed and off his back foot. Too inconsistent.

Biggest improvement in his game is his running ability, looks much faster/quicker, think he lost weight.

I wasn't really surprised EJ went in the first b/c he is a QB, but I never thought of him as the answer to a QB problem. Feel the same about Boyd. Luck is a rare type of prospect, and it isn't realistic to hold out for that, but I'm not sure you take on a guy who has such bad fundamentals when throwing a football in the first round

LJ11

I wasn't really surprised EJ went in the first b/c he is a QB, but I never thought of him as the answer to a QB problem. Feel the same about Boyd. Luck is a rare type of prospect, and it isn't realistic to hold out for that, but I'm not sure you take on a guy who has such bad fundamentals when throwing a football in the first round

Yeah, I agree.

No point in forcing a player just to fill a need unless you have the balls to cut your losses when it blows up in your face, most front offices don't.

JABEE

Is Boston going to win the World Series this year?

It's probably going to be them or St. Louis. I remember when the Phillies were good.

Spinluck

Pats suck and disgust me.

But that Scott Zolak radio call after the last second TD to Thompkins was fucking hilarious. Dude lost it, lol. The only good thing to come from that win.

bionic77

Been busy last few days. Going to play usual Sunday basketball. Should be back by one and have plenty of time to grill some food and get ready for the Steelers annual destruction of the Ravens. Gonna feel good!

I was watching some Clint Eastwood after the kids went to sleep and it occurred to me that he is what every non-Pats fan aspires to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom