• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about living in the past.

That's the problem with the team. A relic that needs to be blown up and reloaded. The coaching staff stuck with the older players as long as they were winning but now that isn't happening so there's big changes coming. They've already started in fact.

That's why I think it's funny when people say Tomlin is on the hot seat. He's not going anyplace. The championship team of yesterday is too old to do anything and the team needs to reload with fresh talent. That process is going to take time.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Oh right, we play the Lions.

I don't know how to feel...

Fear.

You have Stafford, the best young QB in the league, slinging it to a more healthy Megatron, Kris Durham, Reggie Bush, Joe Fairia and Pettigrew.

And on the defensive side, Suh, Fairley and the boys are going to make Ginger Daltons` life a living hell.

RBH

iYgqePSV0eXCf.png

ibhrRaWot34dPY.png

inT01z4ZANnbk.png

ibtUKo9Ejre1.png

eznark

Banned
Fear.

You have Stafford, the best young QB in the league, slinging it to a more healthy Megatron, Kris Durham, Reggie Bush, Joe Fairia and Pettigrew.

And on the defensive side, Suh, Fairley and the boys are going to make Ginger Daltons` life a living hell.

Suh is off IR already?

How would that be dumb? Jerry is the one making those picks, so he would be much better offer getting a star player rather then reaching with those picks.

Peterson is 28 years old. History says he won't be producing for much longer.

I presume that's why this trade talk is ramping up in the first place.

MechDX

No way in hell he is.

There is a greater chance e trades for CJ2yards than Peterson.

How would that be dumb? Jerry is the one making those picks, so he would be much better offer getting a star player rather then reaching with those picks.

Jerruh cant do shit:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
Dallas now projected to be NFL-high $31 million over salary cap next year. One NFL exec said called Dallas' cap situation "a train wreck."

Muhahahahaha!

cajunator

Banned
Our cap situation is going to be pretty awful but we can jettison vets like WIll Smith and Vilma and possibly have enough to sign Graham to a big contract (but not much else)

Fox318

"Ahh look, its the mythical black hockey fan who roots for the Cleveland Browns. Its said that any mention of Derek Anderson drives him to spew maple syrup."

NFLN said Cowboys could be looking to upgrade at RB via trade. Not sure who is out there that is a big upgrade over Murray. Seems like the time to do that is the draft. MJD isn't the answer

You are a Browns fans who does not fear them and thinks the Ravens are better. Not much more of an insult you can offer

The guy I'd love them to get would be Ben Tate, but I have no idea if the Texans would move him and what it would cost. They probably should deal him, since he's gone at the end of the year.

MechDX

The guy I'd love them to get would be Ben Tate, but I have no idea if the Texans would move him and what it would cost. They probably should deal him, since he's gone at the end of the year.

If they lose today they may start trading some players. But why would any team trade for Tate? Basically renting him for 9 games.

Even as shitty as they have been they win today and Indy loses to Denver next game is Colts @ Texans in two weeks with first place in the division on the line

Fear.

Nice to see your're back Kas. Now I'm not the only positive Lions fan in this thread.

The Cowboys can have McFadden if they want. I don't know how much they'd give for 10 games though since he's a FA at the end of the year. Maybe get that 5th rounder back, would be cool.

Matt Ryan with no one to throw to, being protected by no one, with no run game, and with a defense giving up almost 4 tds per game.

Falcons march to the superbowl starts today.

If they lose today they may start trading some players. But why would any team trade for Tate? Basically renting him for 9 games.

Even as shitty as they have been they win today and Indy loses to Denver next game is Colts @ Texans in two weeks with first place in the division on the line

Well, Dallas has a great shot to win the division and Tate might be an upgrade over Murray if he gets starter touches. I don't feel particularly confident in Randle, and even if Murray comes back he's probably going to get hurt again. I can see why they'd want to rent him, but I don't know what that would cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom