• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boose

Browns

lol jk theyll get the 2nd pick

u6N2PkZ.gif

squicken

The Rams gave up 150 yards to Frank Gore and 200 yards each to Demarco Murray and Arian Foster. Football Outsiders has them as the worst defense against #1 WRs, yielding 102 yards/game. Their two game winning streak is the product of 7 takeaways and the offense doing good not great.

This is a lock

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Its hella early. Just woke up and I'm super excited.

I think I saw a few of these fabled sconis you guys talk about last night.

Otherwise looking forward to the game today, oh and I did see 3 black guys. One of them even said whats up to me.

Milchjon

Otherwise looking forward to the game today, oh and I did see 3 black guys. One of them even said whats up to me.

That should tell you just how rare it must be to meet black people there.

I've got that autumn-time, autumn-time sadness.

I've got that autumn-time, autumn-time sadness.

(We're going to get slaughtered by the Pack today.)

Enjoy the greatest football experience you'll ever have (at least until the Browns are slaughtered). You are on hallowed ground , good sir. Soak in all the sights (and greasy fatty foods) you can handle while you're still there!

Offense probably won't fair much better.
At this point we have the worst RBs and WRs in the league (among other things).
Harry Douglas is our #1 receiver today.

Harry Douglas.

Things I expect to see today -

Gonzo being triple-teamed every down.
HD getting abused by Revis.
Cone spinning in circles.
Quizz averaging 0.25 YPC
An intercepted Snelling shovel-pass in the redzone returned for a touchdown.
The earth opening up and swallowing the offensive line.
We field a group of statues for a defensive line.
Matt Ryan leg snap.
Mike Smith heart attack.

Go Browns!

Have fun today! Maybe you'll see Hofinely tailgating before the game.
That should tell you just how rare it must be to meet black people there.
:jnc

cajunator

Banned
What games will be good today yall think?

I havent looked back at the matchups. I just wanna sit back and watch a matchup that doesnt suck.

Nothing strengthens my confidence in a coach like taking away ping pong privileges. Steelers are guaranteed winners

That whole shit was stupid. The "08ers" had a team meeting and agreed to take games away from the rooks. A few weeks later Tomlin took it away from everyone for solidarity. Total non issue for a then 0-4 team that got that got blown up.

eznark

Banned
That whole shit was stupid. The "08ers" had a team meeting and agreed to take games away from the rooks. A few weeks later Tomlin took it away from everyone for solidarity. Total non issue for a then 0-4 team that got that got blown up.

Talk about living in the past.

Why the fuck are the Redskins favored?

Greg

I'm so jealous

have fun!

squicken

NFLN said Cowboys could be looking to upgrade at RB via trade. Not sure who is out there that is a big upgrade over Murray. Seems like the time to do that is the draft. MJD isn't the answer

Actually kinda rooting for the Steelers today
-_- I feel like a monster

You are a Browns fans who does not fear them and thinks the Ravens are better. Not much more of an insult you can offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom