• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 7 |OT| - The Green Green Grass of Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Surprisingly pretty decent segment on nfln about Cowboys defense and how the line is not disciplined in their gap assignment.

I think Cowboys win today but boy oh boy if they keep missing their assignment, McCoy will have a huge day.

ShaneB

Well who do I ask for an invite to said pick'em groups? :p Now I just feel silly for not knowing about them earlier. Guess the total record is out the window now anyway.

fake edit: Not a Ben Stiller fan, but that bit was funny.

Narag

Well who do I ask for an invite to said pick'em groups? :p Now I just feel silly for not knowing about them earlier. Guess the total record is out the window now anyway.

Week 1 OP has all the info i think.

MechDX

Pussy Pick Em:

Group ID#: 51919
Group Password tacos

Pick Em-Confidence:

Group ID#: 51943
Group Password encharito

TheContact

update: not very, apparently

Yeah he traveled with the team. Talib didn't though. Reports say Gronk is back to full strength like he was before the surgeries. Even if that's true, he hasn't played in a game in a while. Hopefully he can get right back in the game. The good thing is he has been practicing for a while, and even got a black jersey in practice (signifying practice player of the week)

MechDX

Wooo we get Ed Hochuli for the Texans game!

SEdvDJ

squicken

Hope our man Dutch doesn't freeze to death running around Denmark w/o his shirt on. It gets cold in the Alps this time of year I hear

ShaneB

I realized when I posted the info that we have a severe taco fetish here.

So I notice :p. Know to decide on a team name. And what would the difference between either? From the naming scheme I assume one is more laid back and the other more serious?

MechDX

So I notice :p. Know to decide on a team name. And what would the difference between either? From the naming scheme I assume one is more laid back and the other more serious?

Naw. One is straight up pick the winner. The other you pick the winner and place confidence points on each game prediction which gives you greater points.

Winner of the Pussy League gets a Taco Bell gift card.

effzee

Ware, Murray, and Dunbar out.

Yet I still don't have confidence. I think Foles and McCoy will lead the offense to 24-27 points but I just don't see this D stopping Romo. I think Cowboys score close to 40.

Our run D is decent coming into the game but again the secondary is atrocious. Patrick Chung is out again so rookie S Wolf starts again. He has shown promise but as a rookie has made many mistakes.

I expect Witten to have a huge day. We can't cover TE at all. I also don't see us getting enough pressure on Romo to force him into classic Romo mistakes.

ShaneB

Naw. One is straight up pick the winner. The other you pick the winner and place confidence points on each game prediction which gives you greater points.

Winner of the Pussy League gets a Taco Bell gift card.

Ah ok, I think I'll just join the straight up pick em for now. That taco bell gift card just sweetened the deal.

Slo

Feels good to be able to watch RedZone all day today instead of being obligated to watch bad football for 3 hours.

ShaneB

Good on Rex for getting rid of that weight.

Joined the pussy pick em, made my picks, and that certainly makes a full day of games even more interesting :) Can't wait for the action to get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom