• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

At least you'll get to play Shadow Fall with me, I'll be there Day 1!!
Heck yeah, man! I know a lot of people are kind of down on the launch lineups but I'm just happy we are getting a great looking KZ game at launch. Throwing spawn grenades into hidden corners in KZ 2 is one of my favorite moments in any FPS and I've been a fan of the series ever since.

bionic77

Thanks man.

I swear at Costco they had a framed pic of Stafford in perfect pocket poise getting ready to sling the shit out of the football to anyone who was open. It was $40 though and I just bought a Stafford.jersey for $100 two weeks ago so I passed. Despite making great money now and helping run a business I`m much more frugal with my money and put about 25 percent of each check into savings. My 23 year old dumb ass would blow it all away.

All I need is a Lions Superbowl and I would die a happy man.
The more money you make the cheaper you get. Probably because you have less time to enjoy shit.

Don't worry too much about the big bank account. One day you will get married and have kids and they don't give a fuck when it comes to your credit card!

Spinluck

Do you think this would get me banned?

if5X2Kwgfrliq.png

Would be damn funny to see the fireworks.

It's really not worth is anyway. Let them fight. For some of them, the battle is all they have.

Heck yeah, man! I know a lot of people are kind of down on the launch lineups but I'm just happy we are getting a great looking KZ game at launch. Throwing spawn grenades into hidden corners in KZ 2 is one of my favorite moments in any FPS and I've been a fan of the series ever since.

Yup, KZ2 was absolutely a blast with friends. I also liked the campaign. I didn't play much of KZ3, my backlog just stacked up too much. Nonetheless I'm excited for launch!!

squicken

:jnc Got a little too excited after watching that highlight film.

Thanks squick, I`m sticking to the fort.

Fort ain't safe bro. We've lost some friends in here too. Richard Sherman plays fucking Pokemon and I just have to watch that one go over the plate

bionic77

Rewatching the man with no name trilogy and it's so damn good. Most of you kids probably never heard of it but it's the manliest set of movies you will ever see. Can't choose between a few dollars more and the good the bad and the Brady.

They used to show this shit on tv all the time but I don't think anyone shows it anymore.

Narag

Rewatching the man with no name trilogy and it's so damn good. Most of you kids probably never heard of it but it's the manliest set of movies you will ever see. Can't choose between a few dollars more and the good the bad and the Brady.

They used to show this shit on tv all the time but I don't think anyone shows it anymore.

I wanted to slap a poster who described the Tuco scene in the graveyard with Ecstasy of Gold playing as "some retard running around."

Tom Penny

So you like shitty Westerns. Jordan did too.

Godslay

Banned
Grammar is too good for the standard Irsay tweet, nice one though.

I think I've worn out the fake tweet. Had to give Hunter a little shit for losing.

I wanted to slap a poster who described the Tuco scene in the graveyard with Ecstasy of Gold playing as "some retard running around."

Ecstasy of Gold is great. Morricone is great altogether though.

Night guys. Have a good one!

One more thing, this is a real tweet. Hope he can do it on the pro-level.

C.J. Anderson ‏@CjAndersonRB9 14m
Pass blocking as always been A1 @Coach_Gould thank you 4 teaching me

jbug617

Banned
What do you guys do with the digital copies of blurays you bought? I'm thinking about just giving it away on GAF because I don't think I would need them.

bionic77

I just want to see how you spin when the steelers lose
I won't blame it on the refs. I won't make excuses for the qb. I won't worship the devil.

Basically I won't act like a Pats fan would.

I just hope we are not the only team that actually makes Brady look decent this year. That would be the real tragedy.

Syrinx

Where did the mentality that posting on gaming side will get you banned come from? That place is a damn zoo right now.

Top Bottom