• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Holy shit
target-audience-actual-audience-games.jpg

gaf is taking its final form

cashman

Banned
That COD thread is a carnival of stupid. Who honestly gives a damn if it's 720 or 1080?
Game is a game
I've never once cared about what resolution a game is or what the frame rate of a game is (unless it drops all the time). These battles go over my head.

Eleuin

Rewatching the man with no name trilogy and it's so damn good. Most of you kids probably never heard of it but it's the manliest set of movies you will ever see. Can't choose between a few dollars more and the good the bad and the Brady.

They used to show this shit on tv all the time but I don't think anyone shows it anymore.
Fistful is the best of the three

Somebody explain what/who 'crazy buttocks on a train' is and why gaming is freaking out

Guy who has brings tidbits of insider info every once in a while. He's about 80-85% accurate on his posts.

Part of his legend is he always posts in a gibberish text as a disguise from people who would sue him (or worse) for spilling their info.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
That Mario game looks better than everything coming out for XB1 and PS4 on their launch days. Can't wait to play it!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
You are nuts, it isnt even native 1080p!

Haha. I've been trying to avoid the gaming side for months. I can't stand the console war bullshit. I was in some thread last night where people were complaining about the XB1 controller bumper buttons and they were uploading pics of how they hold a controller that were so obviously full of shit. Seems like people go to great lengths to act like morons at the time of console launches.

Haha. I've been trying to avoid the gaming side for months. I can't stand the console war bullshit. I was in some thread last night where people were complaining about the XB1 controller bumper buttons and they were uploading pics of how they hold a controller that were so obviously full of shit. Seems like people go to great lengths to act like morons at the time of console launches.
Are you saying you don't use the talon grip? Lol

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I queued up MLP on Netflix for my daughter. She hates it. I find that hilarious.

My 4-year old loves the show as well as Pixar and Disney princess movies, but she also loves watching Power Rangers, Pokemon, and Transformers. She's the girliest tomboy I've ever seen. I think this may come back and bite me in 10 years.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I'm convinced that Gaf hates the X1.

I can't wait for people to hate me for choosing it too. going to be real exciting too

I would probably be getting XB1 over PS4 first, if it wasn't $500/Kinect. I have no use for it.

Dat Forza.

squicken

Are Eagles fans still glad they dumped Reid? Not that I think KC is all that great, but that is a pretty solid job he is doing there. Maybe he just needed out of the toxic situation in Philly?

Hunter S.

What the hell is going on in here?

(@bowser or Quicken I think) sometimes coaches get too comfortable eating barbecue, and gristle in Phillybso it pays for a change of scenery to motivate players again elsewhere with new chicken in KC.
Science

Striker

KC was stocked with talent so that helps the transition.
Defensively, sure. But their problem has been offense and the QB position. Andy's known for getting most out of his players on offense (McNabb, Garcia, Feeley, and Vick). Alex Smith isn't much but he's doing a great job managing the offense.

I don't know why I'm not sad at all about any rumors over losing Cutler. I've loved him every single year. Not sure why this year, with his great numbers so far, I wouldn't miss him.

squicken

I don't know why I'm not sad at all about any rumors over losing Cutler. I've loved him every single year. Not sure why this year, with his great numbers so far, I wouldn't miss him.

b/c your defense is so bad it doesn't matter. coming off a 10-6 season the only progress was a deep playoff run, and that wasn't going to happen no matter what cutler did. He's not really young and neither is the rest of the offense, so there was no sort of "we can build on this" feeling of having an improved offense. cutler, marshall and forte are all at the point where they decline, not improve, year over year

it is a lost season of those guys' careers, but you knew that a couple of weeks ago when the defensive injuries started piling up. you accepted the fate of the season then, so there is no sense of loss to losing cutler b/c it changes nothing. that's not an indictment on him; the problems on defense are too extreme

b/c your defense is so bad it doesn't matter. coming off a 10-6 season the only progress was a deep playoff run, and that wasn't going to happen no matter what cutler did. He's not really young and neither is the rest of the offense, so there was no sort of "we can build on this" feeling of having an improved offense. cutler, marshall and forte are all at the point where they decline, not improve, year over year

it is a lost season of those guys' careers, but you knew that a couple of weeks ago when the defensive injuries started piling up. you accepted the fate of the season then, so there is no sense of loss to losing cutler b/c it changes nothing. that's not an indictment on him; the problems on defense are too extreme
Our pass defense is pretty shit. I mentioned before---we either intercept the ball or we give up the huge plays. No middle ground. It's annoying as shit.

It's been irritating me how many passes of Cutler's this season have been too high. Maybe someone who pays way more attention can point out if he has always been like this...? I hate when a receiver has to stretch for a pass or hop up for it. By all means, a good receiver can do that no problem. But how shitty is it knowing each time you do you're probably about to get plowed, with no additional yardage after the catch?

eznark

Banned

That's a GM failure. Lose two D tackles and the season is over? What a joke. People are way to fast to forgive failure because of injuries.

Are Eagles fans still glad they dumped Reid? Not that I think KC is all that great, but that is a pretty solid job he is doing there. Maybe he just needed out of the toxic situation in Philly?

LOL. If only the Eagles had 6 pro-bowlers on defense. The offense last year scored 24 points once, they have gone over 30 3 times already this year. Reid also only won 4 games with this team last year, Chip has already won 3 and the season isn't even half over. I tried to stick for Reid, since did do some good things here, but it is clear that he wasn't a good coach at the end. He just lucked into a team with a ton of talent this year, give it a few years though he will undo all that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
LOL. If only the Eagles had 6 pro-bowlers on defense. The offense last year scored 24 points once, they have gone over 30 3 times already this year. Reid also only won 4 games with this team last year, Chip has already won 3 and the season isn't even half over. I tried to stick for Reid, since did do some good things here, but it is clear that he wasn't a good coach at the end. He just lucked into a team with a ton of talent this year, give it a few years though he will undo all that.

Naah I think he's a good coach but every coach eventually loses the room eventually. It was time to move on from him.

One more thing, this is a real tweet. Hope he can do it on the pro-level.

C.J. Anderson ‏@CjAndersonRB9 14m
Pass blocking as always been A1 @Coach_Gould thank you 4 teaching me

Weee c'mon Fox, give him a chance! We can spot him at least 2 fumbles to catch up with the rest of the gang.

eznark

Banned
Run for the money, bitch and moan like a cunt, order your sister to tweet hateful remarks? Rodgers still got love for you:

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/228915501.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/228823961.html

"Well, I'm not going to approach it with any bitterness or any malice towards him," Rodgers said about interaction he may have with Jennings. "I choose to remember the great times that we had together, the great wins, the incredible moments. That's what I like to focus on regardless of what he wants to remember. Those are the positive things I focus on. But I definitely think we are past all that stuff. He's with them and I'm focused on the guys we've got and getting those guys ready to play."

All class. Jennings is a perfect Viking.

I love reading/listening to other beat writers talk about Rodgers. They are just in awe.

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/ar...FC-North/be2bac0e-f013-406a-a877-e90c727c16e4

Guy isn't getting nearly the respect he deserves. He's the clear MVP at this point.

Thompson - GM of the Year
Kiko - DROY
Lacy - OROY
Kuechly - DPY
Graham - OPY
Rodgers - MVP
Kool Aid Man - Coach of the Year

I think all but the Lacy and Kuechly picks are essentially locks barring injury. Graham isn't seriously hurt right?

Top Bottom