• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

Insiders are saying Jaguars want a 2nd-rounder for Blackmon.

If I'm Mayhew, I'm on the phone right now. His 2nd-round picks have been dreadful. Give it to Jacksonville.

Some team is gonna get a steal. He looked great at times last year with Henne and Gabbert throwing to him. Imagine him in a real offense with a good QB. Guy could be a beast, what stage of the drug program is he in though? That could be a concern.

MechDX

qlWGjBs.png

weird

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mig, is a celeb on twitter.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Insiders are saying Jaguars want a 2nd-rounder for Blackmon.

If I'm Mayhew, I'm on the phone right now. His 2nd-round picks have been dreadful. Give it to Jacksonville.

Whoa, not that I don't believe you, but link? I'd give up a 1st for Justin Blockmon. I know he had his issues in the past but it seems he's gotten over them and he has been putting up amazing numbers with garbage QBs. Can you imagine him with an elite QB and opposite of Megatron?

BigAT

Instead of supporting that wretched shithole of an industry, you guys should just stop buying video games and use that money towards something that is actually worthwhile. Like burning it for warmth.

Missing out on the latest shooter where you shoot people while they shoot at you and you have to dodge their shots ain't gonna kill ya.

kingpinscared3keec.gif

squicken

I dont understand why the Jags would trade Blackmon. If they get Bridgwater, he and Cecil Shorts will be a pretty good duo.

Blackmon may just be a Boldin type WR. Nothing wrong with Boldin but you don't draft those types that high. He also has off field stuff. I'd much rather give a 2nd for Gordon, but making the choice is all incumbent on information we as fans don't have

bionic77

The prevalence of the 3DS in many sports threads just shows me how far neogaf is from representing the average American gamer. :-D
Who gives a fuck about average?

Only the finest for NFL GAF.

I play the 3DS because it is the best. Fire Emblem shits on anything released for consoles this year.

Blackmon may just be a Boldin type WR. Nothing wrong with Boldin but you don't draft those types that high. He also has off field stuff. I'd much rather give a 2nd for Gordon, but making the choice is all incumbent on information we as fans don't have

Boldin just drug Flacco to a SB, I would happily give up a 2nd round pick for a player like him. Guy really has had a fantastic career, plus so many 2nd round picks never amount to anything.

I think Blackmon has the potential to be a star. If he had a decent QB he would be lighting it up.

I expect the Pats to trade for him.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

I play the 3DS because it is the best. Fire Emblem shits on anything released for consoles this year.

Isn't the 3ds the top selling system? Like ever, after the ds? It's hunter that's out of touch, not you. Never you.

ShaneB

I like Fire Emblem a lot, but haven't played one basically since the ones on GBA.

Therefore... take my opinion with a grain of salt.

XCOM > Fire Emblem.

Ezio

You're out of your damn mind if you think we're going to be some pushover team, whoever we play. I said it at the start of the season and I'll say it again this Detroit team can hang with and beat anyone in the league.

Say Seattle and NO get the bye, that leaves us against the 49ers, Packers or Cowboys. We have beaten one of those team already, and the 49ers barely beat us both times we played when we did not have a running game of a team that is this strong in the locker room. Also the 49ers were better off under Alexis than they are under Colin who still strikes me as a horribly inaccurate QB with a little mobility. The Packers could barely beat us coming off a bye week at home, without Megatron.

The doubters will continue to be proven wrong though. This reminds me kind of of when the Packers were the 6th seed and ended up winning a Super Bowl. Once you get in the dance all you need is four games to win. Our offense can outscore anyones and our defensive line will make your QBS life hell.

No, just...no.

Isn't the 3ds the top selling system? Like ever, after the ds? It's hunter that's out of touch, not you. Never you.

Not sure about life time but this is from this months npd:

First of all, the 3DS has been the top-selling video games system in the US for the fifth successive month, which is an impressive feat.

The 3ds is selling great in the US, not really sure why it would even matter if it wasnt though. The vita sells terribly but it the best handheld ever IMO. I dont understand why we cant discuss the system we are interested in in a sports thread if they are not doing well in the US.

Guys, it's my fault the Steelers lost. I didn't watch them.

I...I was out for a party... I didn't think it would matter! I missed the Raiders game last time and they lost too. I'm so sorry.

bionic77

I like Fire Emblem a lot, but haven't played one basically since the ones on GBA.

Therefore... take my opinion with a grain of salt.

XCOM > Fire Emblem.
Never played xcom but that is saying a lot!

The chances of xcom > fire emblem are about the same as the Steelers winning the Super Bowl. But a little better than Tammy completing a pass that travels more than 5 yards.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Not sure about life time but this is from this months npd:

First of all, the 3DS has been the top-selling video games system in the US for the fifth successive month, which is an impressive feat.

The 3ds is selling great in the US, not really sure why it would even matter if it wasnt though. The vita sells terribly but it the best handheld ever IMO. I dont understand why we cant discuss the system we are interested in in a sports thread if they are not doing well in the US.
We can. But tell that to Hunter!
The prevalence of the 3DS in many sports threads just shows me how far neogaf is from representing the average American gamer. :-D
---

I...I was out for a party... I didn't think it would matter! I missed the Raiders game last time and they lost too. I'm so sorry.

Beatles listening party?

Tamanon

Banned
Man, you Texan guys really talked yourself into Keenum in a hurry. Reminds me of every Jags QB who came in and threw for a respectable amount in one or two games. I had so much hope each time!

Fox318

Man, you Texan guys really talked yourself into Keenum in a hurry. Reminds me of every Jags QB who came in and threw for a respectable amount in one or two games. I had so much hope each time!

Should have stuck with Garrard.

Instead you trade up to get a pansy QB.

Gabbert is like a Brady without the cheating and winning.

Miguel

I've been calling for Keenum since preseason. Although I'm a Coogs homer, but from what I've seen from him at UH and from what I've seen of Schaub, I knew it wouldn't happen (or I thought I did!) but I thought Case could better use our weapons than Schaub. It's not Kevin Walter and a gimpy Andre anymore. Healthy-ish Dre, Deandre Hopkins and Devier Posey can actually get downfield. And Case can get it to them.

Schaub has been tolerated here because despite TJ playing well enough during the 2011 season, he is Schaub Jr.

MechDX

Have you SEEN Schaub this season? he is a game killing pick 6 on a wobbly 5 yard out route waiting to happen

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

lol

I'm cautiously optimistic.

ShaneB

Never played xcom but that is saying a lot!

The chances of xcom > fire emblem are about the same as the Steelers winning the Super Bowl. But a little better than Tammy completing a pass that travels more than 5 yards.

Well XCOM is fantastic, and you should play it. I'm certainly excited for the expansion coming soon.

Kiryu

It's funny how I do actually miss Sam Bradford playing against Seahawks.
I don't remember when Rams actually won against Seahawks with Sam Bradford under center hmm?

Earl+Thomas+Seattle+Seahawks+v+St+Louis+Rams+UnBmel-n3Fcl.jpg

Tamanon

Banned
I don't see Blackmon being traded. MoJo would be traded before him I'd think, just because he's so young and has shown some real flashes of talent. We're going to wait it out probably and grab a couple college QBs in the draft. Wouldn't be surprised to see Bridgewater and another one in the third round or so.

First Jak and now you. Steelers are dropping games and you stop watching them. Can't say I'm surprised. Got your ticket for the Cowboys bandwagon ready?

Top Bottom