• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

bionic77

Yeah it sucks when we don't have the Refs to help keep drives alive. Oh well maybe one day Ross will brighten up and start writing some checks.
I hate the Pats but don't blame the refs.

Your team literally handed that game away.

Yes the Pats are evil and a more gracious team like the Steelers would have had the manners to refuse the gift you were offering but if you don't want them to steal an undeserved win then hold onto the fucking ball!

Narag

On that note, what the hell happened to the Dolphins yesterday? And don't give me some bullshit story about how Brady willed them to win because he threw for 116 yards.

Mental collapse by the dolphins and the pats realized all they needed to do to get to Tannehill was blitz.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Give Kap Calvin and the sky is the limit. He makes stone hands V Davis look like an all pro!

Bowser

"We've had trouble passing all year to tell you the truth. What do you think?" Garcon said after the game, turning the question around to reporters. ".... I can only run the routes, try to make separation. That's the only thing I really can do."

"Doesn't matter (who you're playing)," he said, referring to the entire offense (via NFL.com). "If you suck at passing, you suck at passing ... We've just got to figure it out."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ns-if-you-suck-at-passing-you-suck-at-passing

RGIII_Tongue_original_original.gif

And Jimmy Clausen was supposed to be the best of all time according to them.

People thought the Colts were fools for passing on Ryan Leaf.

24 teams passed on Aaron Rodgers

People said that Blaine Gabbert had a chance of being the No.1 pick over Cam Newton.

Draftology is never an exact science.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
NFL/Falcons GAF gonna call me crazy, but I think the Falcons should trade Roddy White.

Once he's healthy I say put him on the trade block while he still has some value. Falcons have to many holes to fill and such a shitty o line that keeping him around won't help much. Just make sure to keep Harry D for a #2 receiver to go with Julio and try and get some help back either in the form of a player and or draft picks for Roddy.

God knows the Falcons have more than enough holes to fill on the O and D line, and that's not counting the fact that Tony G's spot will need to be filled next year.

I hate the Pats but don't blame the refs.

Your team literally handed that game away.

Yes the Pats are evil and a more gracious team like the Steelers would have had the manners to refuse the gift you were offering but if you don't want them to steal an undeserved win then hold onto the fucking ball!

Oh I'm not blaming the refs for the loss, I'd just like to think we can shoot ourselves in the foot without the help of others. I put the blame squarely on the coaches, 14 point lead while running it really well and we go pass happy, fucken idiots.

Neither guy is my favorite dratnik, but I know some other fans here are already thinking 2014 QB draft. And I imagine every evaluator has a huge miss or three on his resume. Brady made it to Round 6. Wilson to the third. Everyone let Romo go undrafted

Wilson going ahead of those guys makes it sound like the system works.

Milchjon

My friend just told me that she was on a student exchange in Cleveland in 2003 and watched a Browns game vs. "the cheeseheads".

I feel bad for her but at the same time I'm totally jealous.

Revis is locker room poison.

I am still baffled why they traded for him to just have him hang back and play zone. It is like they learned nothing from watching the Eagles use Nnamdi the last few years.

McNabb being drafted ahead of those guys makes is sound like it doesn't.

You really dont think that Mcnabb had a better career then Romo? I will give you Brady since he went to one more SB then Mcnabb.

DMczaf

I am still baffled why they traded for him to just have him hang back and play zone. It is like they learned nothing from watching the Eagles use Nnamdi the last few years.

The best part was when Revis complained about playing zone all the time, Schiano comes out and says they only play him in zone part of the time, and then someone watched the tape and found that Revis plays over 80% of his snaps in zone.

God damn it.

I guess 80% is "part of the time" though.

Narag

The best part was when Revis complained about playing zone all the time, Schiano comes out and says they only play him in zone part of the time, and then someone watched the tape and found that Revis plays over 80% of his snaps in zone.

God damn it.

Sounds like a head case living in his own little world.

God damn it.

Well 80% is technically part of the time. Man Schiano is a nut.

Mindlog

Stuck with a coach where every other quote is a head scratcher puzzle and every game is predictable.
Stuck reading gaming side with every other post being a terrible gif or meme.

Feeling good about next week. The Bucs will easily take the Hawks. Monday night vs Miami is a concern though. I know looking ahead is bad form, but the Dolphins can easily blow winnable games.

Football sucks.

As always.
Go Bucs!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Boy, oh boy, I'd love to play for the Bucs with him as coach!

Seriously, how is this man still employed?
There's a natural resistance to firing coaches in the middle of the season, and in some cases it's not really the coaches fault on a truly off year, but this really looks like one of those times it's called for.

Stuck with a coach where every other quote is a head scratcher puzzle and every game is predictable.
Stuck reading gaming side with every other post being a terrible gif or meme.

Feeling good about next week. The Bucs will easily take the Hawks. Monday night vs Miami is a concern though. I know looking ahead is bad form, but the Dolphins can easily blow winnable games.

Football sucks.

As always.
Go Bucs!
Dolphins/Bucs MNF game should be flexed into oblivion where it belongs.

ShaneB

That perfect drive home from work, no traffic, hitting every green light. It's a good day, good things are going to happen tonight. Go Seahawks!! Bobby Wagner is back in the lineup!

Top Bottom