• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

What a clusterfuck

iXqz3bCfQ2ReC.gif

Ponder has no pocket awareness . He ether states his dirt read down or runs for it.

Also tired of the qb carousel. If freeman was the guy so be it , big reason AP is ineffective this season

moye.gif

The incomplete pass to Derek Moye. Coulda Shoulda Woulda folks wanted him to throw it to Brown but Moye was open enough to catch it and it was a perfect throw that Moye flat out dropped.

Q: Do you wish Rodgers was still your quarterback?

A: No, man, God has blessed me to move on from that. I’ve embraced my situation and my role here and my teammates here.

tumblr_ma81ml1Enq1qcg1glo1_500.gif

Miguel

Q: Do you wish Rodgers was still your quarterback?

A: No, man, God has blessed me to move on from that. I’ve embraced my situation and my role here and my teammates here.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma81ml1Enq1qcg1glo1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

:jnc

Patriots7

Dat system qb.

He doesn't have the athleticism to throw open receivers. Its arguable that he never had it. He can still run the system, but they are missing the talent to make it run the way they want to and he is not talented enough to make up the difference.

The only time he was ever able to make the deep ball work was Randy Moss. I was saying for years that was more Moss than anything else (the two top scoring offenses in NFL history had Moss on them). Only now at the end does the truth become apparent.

Repent Patriot fans! The end is near. Crawl back to whatever hole or swamp you were spawned in and prepare for the next stage in your shitty lives. For some of you that might mean putting your dusty Jags jersey on and for others that might mean pretending to care about the Red Sox. But whatever you plan to do, make peace with whatever false Demons you pray to because it really is all over.
2010, 2011, 2012 Patriots offenses were top 15 of all time without Moss though...

Brady is complete garbage this year. It's almost laughable how bad he has been.
McDaniels is godawful as well.

10-6 season.

Syrinx

"We get out there and score more points than they do and I believe we can win a few ball games."

I just hope Doug Martin isn't put out there prematurely. He's still got some time to be productive once the OL is revamped and a steady hand is taking snaps. Burning him now to 'win a few games' would be terrible.

Panthers still suck though. Clownshoes.

I was saying on Monday that I think in a way Martin's injury was actually a good thing, because now he's not taking such a pounding for a team whose season is in the toilet, all because Mike Sullivan's offense is so vanilla and predictable that he needs a crutch like him. Also he got the vast majority of the carries, so now we might be able to see what guys like Mike James can do and what role they can play going into next season.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Really the only teams likely to draft a QB first round in this draft are Jacksonville, Cleveland, Minnesota and maaaaaaybe Philadelphia? It's likely that worst case scenario is you'll get the third QB pick at the very worst.

Manziel seems like a total Lombardi guy.

Texans are taking a QB in the first.

Top Bottom