• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

This page...

VvLd5Dt.gif

A girl I used to work with in High School became a Ravens cheerleader. She was pretty good looking, but she ended up marrying a fat nerd! There is hope for you all!

I'm just amazed Criner still hasn't been cut.

Like the Wilson pick up though. Seems like he just hasn't found the right fit or scheme.

I think it's more about safety. I mean Ford typically gets injured around now in the season, so we'll see, his number might get called up.

I'm really disappointed I thought he'd step up more.

Syrinx

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 1m
Hearing Bucs are expecting in the neighborhood of 50k fans for tomorrow night's game

That stadium seats about 66,000. Yikes

They've struggled to draw for a while now. Wouldn't have expected any more for a Thursday night game considering they're so bad.

My god NBA 2k14 sounds amazing. They released a list of nextgen features today, it truly sounds like a huge jump. Nice to see that both consoles are running it in native 1080p and 60fps. If CoD: G isnt 1080p on either console Activision should fire the whole development team. So many games that look way better then it and are doing way more then it are.

My god NBA 2k14 sounds amazing. They released a list of nextgen features today, it truly sounds like a huge jump. Nice to see that both consoles are running it in native 1080p and 60fps. If CoD: G isnt 1080p on either console Activision should fire the whole development team. So many games that look way better then it and are doing way more then it are.

You (and gamers everywhere) say things like this, but all Activision hears is:

"$$$$$$$$$$$"

And let's be real, Ghosts is still going to sell like gangbusters on every platform no matter its resolution

You (and gamers everywhere) say things like this, but all Activision hears is:

"$$$$$$$$$$$"

You are so right. It is crazy that CoD isnt even using a new engine. With all the money Activision makes off those games they should have had that in development for years. Oh well I am part of the problem since I am going to pick it up for 360 and XB1.

Dragon

Banned
You are so right. It is crazy that CoD isnt even using a new engine. With all the money Activision makes off those games they should have had that in development for years. Oh well I am part of the problem since I am going to pick it up for 360 and XB1.

I doubt they give IW the time to make a new engine. They have to support current gen at the moment too. I think the next few years will be interesting, because they can't ignore current gen (~20+ million playerbase).

I doubt they give IW the time to make a new engine. They have to support current gen at the moment too. I think the next few years will be interesting, because they can't ignore current gen (~20+ million playerbase).
I really hope current Gen doesn't hold back next Gen games for long. It does kind of suck that all 3 consoles sold so well because now they all have such huge bases like you said it will be hard to ignore them.

Tamanon

Banned

I think next CoD will have two studios working on it. Treyarch on the next gen, and another on the previous ge.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Detroit Lions don't need cheerleaders. Our offense of good looking guys like Matthew Stafford, Reggie Bush, Calvin Johnson, Joe Fauria is enough to satisfy girls and have men question their own sexuality.

Top Bottom